HUNDREDS OF COMPANIES

Stay strong, marines. (((They))) are trying to get your linkies on the cheap. Don't let them win

Attached: 1539016786156.jpg (813x1195, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/olympuslabsbc/olympus-labs-and-chainlink-integrate-decentralized-oracles-into-financial-products-for-reliable-17ad07bc5c80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just came across this. I assume it’s been posted already?

medium.com/olympuslabsbc/olympus-labs-and-chainlink-integrate-decentralized-oracles-into-financial-products-for-reliable-17ad07bc5c80

Checked and based. Listen to the 7s.

>the pic of himself Sergey doesnt want you to see

Attached: 1518292477143.png (890x1333, 1.15M)

Literally a nothing burger shitcoin partnership

Oh yeah

my linky stays super stinky $1000

if a literal shit project like OpenLaw says you are shit, or instantly replaceable, imagine what SWIFT says about you

>Chainlink partners with OpenLaw
>"literally who?"
>Rhombus partners with OpenLaw
>"HAHAHAHH, IT'S OVER LINKIES"

yeah it's bad when even a shitty blockchain startup has to look for other oracle solutions.
Chainlink was a "good first try"

This is just starting to get perverse.

The FUD is like a cruel carnival game

Make it stop plz

Attached: 1526072329988.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Thanks just bought 100k

its funny, i just checked adelyn zhou on linkedin and shes still not even referencing smartcontract / chainlink.

still has written she works for another company.
not giving good vibes for chainlink if even the people who are supposedly working there are too ashamed to mention their employer on linkedin
the lack of a proper office doesnt bode well either, a postbox office on cayman islands and a shared office doesnt really cut it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

>streaming instead of downloading
kys

Checked. Anyone else here so comfy because theres literal pajeets trying to lower the price with their fud for you? Love it, so comfy just buying link every dip i get thank you pajeets. Youre a complete dumbass not to look into why a coin has had so much fud around for so long, not even kidding when i say i got into link because of the fud posts

he cute

i only googled that picture of the bog.

im working on a fanedit of kaiji right NOW, do not fuck with me i am powerful

Attached: 20181205_162218.jpg (3264x2448, 2.7M)

yeah user HODL while i dump those bags faggot

Discord fud is getting stronger.

I'm gone for 5 days and everybody hates LINK.
please summary

So desperate
> "JUST SELL STOP ASKING QUESTIONS"
No, you worthless discord parasites. Your opinions are and always have been trash. No one with half a brain is going to sell before mainnet is up and running and we know more, so stop begging. It's pathetic.

Whoever was responsible for convincing biz that ChainLink is going to 100x so they should never sell is a genius, and thank you. Getting ready to buy 75k at 22c so I can dump it again at 50c in a few months when everyone here is telling “swinglinkers” they’ll never make it :^). This will bring me to nearly $100k profit this year.

>Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Get fucked swingshitter, I'm comfy with my 10k stack on lockdown for the singularity. I'll make it, but you'll be left behind.

Hahaha good luck with that poorfag

weak hands are getting weeded out

We are sliding down the rankings though. We are tanking harder than the actual market, and it’s pretty hard to swallow after a month of good news and 6 months of momentum.

never selling