Realistically when are we hitting 3k?

Realistically when are we hitting 3k?

Attached: AB0DC14F-8727-4B4C-A35A-0EA12CF318BA.png (587x439, 285K)

a week tops, 2k in january

In a few hours

In 2 weeks we will be 2k.

At this rate a few days at most

Now sirs

Realistically, it won't organically go lower - it's about to rebound around the same time the US stock market legitimately crashes (think 1929), probably around January.

However, it could still be kill by BCH by what is called "the flippening", this kill could be temporary or permanent. Just buy ETH to avoid it

Meme lines say 12/25, merry christmas.

never

meme lines plus idiot waves say bounce 3800, fail retest break 3800 on the fall and head to 3k - 2800. I feel 800 bottom in my bones.

>it's about to rebound around the same time the US stock market legitimately crashes (think 1929

If the stock market crashes, this shit is going to less than 50 dollars

December 12th

Attached: Untitled.png (2558x1607, 227K)

never

0 by january then, nice

if it goes through that support line just under 2000, then yes, it will probably approach 0.

Today

never, btc will never be below 5k again

willy said it was the 7th though

i just bought this bottom so expect a 10% drop soon

Go back to preddit with this shitty joke faggot. Not even kidding.

based

Although he did say plus or minus a couple days would be valid too.

Attached: 1540320893692.jpg (231x218, 8K)

Saturday

kek
it was a good run. Owari fucking da

NEVER

> fug you're right

Why is there so much legitimate bitcoin (and crypto) fud going around right now? This shit reminds me of what the psyop and HET guys used to do in Afghanistan. They would fuck with your head with seemingly ridiculous information but it would actually be true, and deep down you knew it, and that's what made the HVI's we caught really afraid. I loosely see the same thing happening here too. We have some serious players giving us just enough of the picture because they probably feel benevolent because they realize that while they're extremely skilled, there was some luck involved to them attaining their wealth. So they want to pass that opportunity onto to those who are smart enough to see it.

The next two weeks are going to be a wild fucking ride.

look at the damn stock market
this shit is rigged af