>21
>dropped out of uni with the help of untreated bipolar at 19
>stuck working dead end jobs
>2k in savings
>3k in liquid assets
>live with grandmother who basically has a thin line between life and death
>learning programming basics but keep getting unmotivated

Literally hate my fucking life and don't know what to do. I want to go back to school but I feel like I fucked all that up, and my loans are at an overdue balance of 5k. Thinking about signing my life away to the coast guards so my family can never hear from me again

Tell me my options biz

Attached: 1539989552312s.jpg (211x238, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cM0d7VGFNsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Coast guard is a good idea. But do stay in touch with family.

can you inherit the house of your grandmother ?

Did you get bipolar meds? Shit is fire imo. It changed shit for me

I feel I’m 21 also got kicked out of uni after 2 months when I was 18 cuz I was selling drugs and not even profiting. Now pay outrageous rent with about 3k in assets and minimum wagecucking.. haven’t had more than 3k$ in my life... lil xan has millions .. fuk everything I think us youngins need to revolt or something this is ridiculous

and this is what humans have been working on achieving for the last 200 years. blame the jew

No she's low IQ, disregarded all of her grandchildren and put her entire will in her boomer daughter's (my aunt) name.

user just try to get prescribed Meth or amphetamines such as Adderall, it'll motivate you and push you into doing what's on your mind

Exercise every other day at the gym
Read books
Go out more to nature, just to contemplate and meditate
If you do this user, you'll remember me forever.

Blame the government fr I’m getting out as soon as possible and starting my own homestead and shooting anybody who trespasses and building a nuclear shelter like straight up idk what y’all are doin

Nope. Too strong for me. I'm manic stage one and 'episodes' only happen when I'm under a lot of stress. I lost my mother that year and I was taking care of my gf at the time while going to school

You have 5k more than most people. Why don't you stop being a bitch?

People on this board make that in 1-2 weeks. What I have is literally pajeet tier and I'm so close to doing crime

Tf is pajeet tier and give me a small loan of 1k And I’m good I’m smarter than all these fuck stains but I’m too morally correct to fuck anyone over

Who gives a shit, you're not stuck, you don't pay rent, you get to eat grandma's delicious cooking. quit being a baby

coast guard is a good idea but just be aware that a lot of people get depressed because theyre basically stuck doing the same shit. from what i hear from my buddy who was in, its real depressing at the beginning and then its just like working any job except you have more security and theres a lot of benefits

Thanks for the info user

Give copywriting a shot it might work out for you.

youre not bipolar faggot youre still going through puberty
not even joking

Manipulate your grandma and have her give everything she owns to you in the will you dumb phaggot

Unironically go back to uni

explain

Uni is worthless. I fell stem meme now I owe 34k with no job. What a scam.

You are privileged you dumb cunt.

>33
>mentally unwell
>no education, high school dropout
>only jobs have been telemarketing
>haven’t worked in over a year because I had a mental breakdown from the stress of how unsuccessful I was at my last sales job
>0 savings
>0 assets
>less than $10 in my bank account
>live with my ugly demanding gf of almost 10 years who is severely bipolar and hates me
>learning nothing, keepmtrying enroll in courses but getting rejected because they say I am not educated enough

You don’t even know how good you have it so cheer the fuck up. You can still be rich by age 25 if you just get a random shit job and invest well. You don’t even have to pay rent. You have no idea how deep and dark this hole gets.

if this is not a larp then this made me feel really bad. have you ever thought about photoshopping a diploma? I know in this age you can fake transcripts and diplomas, and if I was your age, I'd have a groundzero mentality and do whatever it takes.

I would, but I would have to either cuck myself with loans or pay my way through, both ways sound depressing.

Things will get better for you user, I was in a similiar situation and i'm goddamn happy I experienced it. It gives you a make it or break it mentality

This

You can fake a degree. Most employers aren’t gonna check that shit. Unless it’s a high level job like lawyer or doctor

Listen here kiddo,
At age 23 I dropped out of economics at my second year, having 60k in debt
and my 10/10 girlifrend ditched me for a pilot (srs). It was around christmas
time and i sunk down a deep fucking hole, i got really drunk and tried to hang myself.

I'm glad i didn't succeed - i got a job in construction that payed well and later on i got a bartender job in the weekends. I even started weightlifting every evening.
I slept on my aunt's sofa and stacked up money like a maniac.
At my bartending job i met a guy that wanted to invest in property, and after becoming really good friends we got a big loan with the money I saved up.

Now I'm 32 and i own a downpayed apt that i rent out (4 bedrooms) and live with my wife in our second apt. I finished my bachelor at age 29 and work in finance. If I didn't go down the hole you are today i wouldn't be able to do it

Turn shit into gold

No they don't and if they claim they do they are fake pajeets, most people on this board are plebs who talk about killing themselves too much. Biz is fucking depressing now.

This board is comedy gold

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab--the-frog-united-states.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>By pure chance I found someone who basically held my hand in real estate and got in during one of the best times in recent history to invest in real estate
>Now that the housing market is at it's highest ever I am doing amazing in real estate like literally everyone else who invested during the last market crash, just get over it in one of the worst buyers markets ever.

Great advice retard

do the people in the industry look at you weird for being so old as an undergrad?

Want to start uni too but realised that I'll be graduating at 28

Why would you care? Basedboy

as in, does age matter if you get good grades?

I didn't give him a recipe, i just tried to motivate him with my story.
Feeling a little grumpy in your moms basement?

>be 21
>thinking you can't go back to school
oh sweet summer child, stop being a faggot and get your ass back in school

thanks for the comfy anecdote fren

no one cares lmao

this isn't junior high, people are professional and working on their career

I can't speak for every company of course but most of the time no.
If you spent years doing nothing thats going to raise some flags ofc. I know one dude that was a carpenter until age 40-something. Took a bachelor and got a sweet deal.

>>learning programming basics but keep getting unmotivated

You're 21 years old, the prime of your life, you have a shitty living situation, you barely have enough money to keep yourself off the street if something happens to your grandma... if you don't have motivation in that situation, maybe you should just join the military or something so someone can basically tell you what to do with your time for the rest of your life. If you feel like you're swimming in debt at 5k and you don't have the motivation to do anything in your early 20's, then it's probably not going to get better with time.

Nobody can live your life for you. It's up to you to wake up and find some ambition in life and make the most of your opportunity to be alive on this planet and the endless opportunities of Western civilization, or you can just be another feeder wasting their time.

But hey, at least you aren't a complete loser like

Attached: f0287b72703b92821a3600b220e2c2ae.jpg (793x1021, 162K)

>People on this board make that in 1-2 weeks.
the ones that already have hundreds of thousands, or even millions of dollars. and that's assuming they aren't lying. if they aren't, and are young, they probably got the money from their families, or they got support from them, so they save everything they get from their well paid jobs.
put this stuff into perspective, most people barely even have money. and it's easy to make money when you already have a lot.

>>mentally unwell
>>telemarketing
why the fuck would you do that?

Go to a trade school or take night classes at your local college and you can be making $18/hour in less than 8 months.

I'm 22 and just started uni but I made 10k from crypto and saved 15k from doing back breaking labour since I was 20. You need to realize nobody will save you and that you much work hard for yourself. You need to learn skills and become more educated.

>you need to become more educated
>and that you much work hard for yourself.

You need to work hard and do it for your self**

Yes fuck u

definitely this
>25
>mental disorders
>Lived homeless for a long time
>no education, high school dropout
>Only jobs have been in sales and shelfing products
>Haven't worked a job in over a year but I work crypto
>0 savings
>2k assets
>NEET Bux deposited into my account monthly
>Live alone
>Working hard to better my situation
THe other user is worse of than me it seems but I can definitely relate. If you don't change within the next 2 years OP you're fucked for the rest of your life. Your options are to work as fucking hard as you can in any fucking field you have the slightest interest in and get yourself financially stable. is right, you don't know how dark and deep it can go. Litterly it can always get worse, you think you hit a low? You haven't seen LOW

very similar to this guy except I dont have neet bux, and I currently unemployed, and live with room mates

shit sux. I slept in the fucking park

I slept in public parking garages because it was winter. The parks are all filled with crack junkies anyway

the one I slept in was closed and I had to sneak inside like solid snake. There was no one near the tree I slept under, dunno about the entire park

Megavitamin Therapy. Niacin (Vitamin B3) specifically shown to treat psychosis. Look into Dr. Andrew Sauls work.

this
or find a union and apply for an apprenticeship.

I tried sneaking in a guarded garage once, I got in but I felt they were on to me so I left. Just as I left the fucking cops roll up. I'm still not sure if I dodged a bullet there or if I missed a comfy place to sleep for the night

It’s the only job I can get ;_;

I am feeling stronger lately, I have been listening to tony Robbins and studying the occult and cutting back on taking drugs, I believe in myself and I have a strong will

I will probably make it before OP does

My fighting spirit is maximum

Attached: 0221D9B4-7D8D-4192-882A-AA36D07E0015.gif (230x209, 1.18M)

I almost got busted one time I sneaked in there, someone called the cops on me and they arrived JUST as I managed to take a dive into dark bushes. It wasnt easy to sneak into because the fence was really high, designed to be anti-sneak. I took my boots off like a pro. Was really proud of myself for that stunt

the nights I slept under a tree were magical as well, no regrets

I feel you, I used to get by going to the grocery store everyday, get a big brown bag, fill it with my breakfast and then put a few 10c buns on top of it and fake my order at the self-checkout. Get 5$ breakfasts for like 30c. That felt like a major accomplishment desu especially since I did it so many times. I wonder if they knew and just let it happen, I sure looked like a homeless person.

I slept on the beaches during summertime. 8/10 experience when you're out of the city lights with a clear sky and stars out. Only thing that sucks is the wind and sand getting everywhere.

Fear of permanent unemployment and thus, failure to get rich is what motivated me to get a shit job when I failed my studies.
Now I am doing pretty good financially.
Fear was the thing that saved me. Act on it. Use it.

Attached: 1540729227029.jpg (474x318, 20K)

>Western civilization
Toplel

Can't help thinking this post is somewhat boomeresque in a sense.

The whole... "you are in control of your own life and the world hasn't turned into a worthless pile of over-regulated shit designed to keep ordinary people down" meme.

>finds any reason to hate on other's success
never gonna make it

>also 21
>dropped out of high school
>went to community college
>did very well
>get fucked and do three really shitty semesters
>GPA down from 3.89 to 2.6 ish
>academic restriction now for over two years
>longest job Ive held was 6 months because I always end up losing them
>800 dollars in savings
>most of my money comes from online tasks and shit
>money from when I worked i had to give all to my mom
>been locked up in mental health place three times so military is out of the question
>forgot most of the shit I learned in school

what online tasks

>currently make $30/hr working from home having graduated from a top tier college doing a degree i really enjoyed
man u guys fuckin suck lmao

well I guess they aren't mostly online. I take a lot of surveys, but eh real income things are things like fieldagent, gigwalk, and a few others that are similar. Basically go to the store, take a few pics, and then fill out a questionaire about it. I barely make any money off of it

Come home my child

Attached: 8A529D93-6957-44AB-821D-B6674A1FC7E1.jpg (750x1129, 82K)

I hate to shit on you, but some people aren't meant for happiness and success.

Damn, I'm 32. I guess it shows.

I don't know if you're right, and I don't know if I'm right, but I know Henry Ford was right. If you have that attitude, then sure, you've just created a self-fulfilling prophecy.

*sips*

Attached: Henry-Ford-Business-Quotes-Think-You-Can-Mike-Schiemer-Frugal-Startup-Entrepreneur.jpg (640x360, 55K)

You still can't do anything about ludicrous tax rates, the unsustainable price of housing, or the various ways you can be destroyed without being able to prevent it in the modern world.

Then even if you get rich, the world is still awful so you haven't really gained anything. You'd literally need like... "funding a series of coups and subversive political movements" money to make it worthwhile or enjoyable.

At least at 30, I find I care less than I used to. But caring as little as I can about how objectively terrible everything is by design is the only thing that saves me from complete madness.

And as an aside... Henry Ford had a lot of good quotes and I enjoyed reading his autobiography, but I might suggest that it barely matters anymore whether someone does or does not have the personal ability to do something; too much is restricted by regulations or is an outright fix.
Capable people are often treated with suspicion or outright hatred. There's no real place in the West anymore for anyone who is not very rich or very poor; everything is designed to fuck people in the middle and keep them there permanently.

Perhaps even Henry Ford would struggle today. Certainly there must be plenty of people who would otherwise be successful who are being restrained by arbitrary rules created by fuckwits paid by corporations who want to make sure nobody else has a chance to accumulate the same wealth they have.
This must just be the worst time in human history, where all you can hope for is a slow death from boredom.

Just some thoughts.

That sounds like sour grapes to me, desu desu fampai. I don't live in America, and I'm very glad about that, and there are real issues everywhere. The middle class has clearly lost the War on the Middle Class. But I think you are missing Henry and I's point, which is that you can either sit around complaining about how sour your lemons (or grapes?) are, or you can roll up your sleeves, 'borrow' a bunch of sugar packets from some soulless multi-billion dollar coffee chain, and make lemonade.

Meaning, there are ways to succeed, even when the deck is stacked against you, but it requires energy and creativity. If you live like you are constantly raw about not being born entitled to a middle class income within convenient reach of whatever college you stepped out of, then you will be in a permanently disenfranchised state, yes. Intrinsically motivated people find a way to succeed no matter what, but obviously, most people are not like that.

Attached: 1534210580078.png (672x787, 979K)

travel OP. that's what i would do if i wasn't afraid of fucking everything. but im sure just moving from place to place would make me a lot happier.

your debt is a problem though, try to find some job you can do remotely on a laptop so you can still travel. half the money on debt and the other half on living expenses and stuff to do wherever you are currently

Attached: win95.png (494x591, 410K)

>unmotivated
You make me sick you fucking cunt you. Who's supposed to motivate you? Is it supposed to fall out of the sky? You deserve way less than you have you fucking prick, and you barely have anything. I'd spit on you if you said this to my face

>27
>dropped out of college
>make 21k a year
>assets and savings are for idiots
>live with grandmother
>coating on life

Get good, OP.

Attached: file.png (249x249, 73K)

>I don't live in America
Me either, just seems this way in general. Not like national borders means much anymore compared to corporations anyway.

>Meaning, there are ways to succeed, even when the deck is stacked against you, but it requires energy and creativity.
It just all seems much too luck-based for my liking. Any number of things can destroy you at any moment. There's too much unnatural bullshit that makes no sense.

Even if one was to "succeed" (many ways to define that, true... but let's just use wealth initially for simplicity) there are too many things that can go wrong, artificially put there probably on purpose. No real respect for individual rights and it hardly matters where you look for that; I don't feel like it's fun playing somebody else's game by their rules, it no longer feels like my own choice or expression.

Simply attempting to start a family is fraught with dangers, again virtually none of which one can control due to the design of modern society. Anything you do, anywhere you go, something can jump out of nowhere that you didn't even know existed and fuck you completely. Nobody cares if you can prove X, Y or Z is objectively incorrect or unjust even by their own standards.

TL;DR Even if I woke up tomorrow with $1,000,000,000 somehow... what would it really matter? At least I wouldn't have to look for a job I wouldn't like, but apart from that probably almost nothing in my life would change. My life in meaningful terms would still be worse than some tribesman guy living in the Amazon.
Not saying Kaczynski was right, but he was/is probably closer to right than the status quo of the modern world is.

/vent

I guess I just don't like the idea of having zero stability ever, and while it's true that nothing can ever truly be stable... the system doesn't have to make things worse on purpose.

It sounds like you have spent way too much time in a sheltered environment. You just said that a billion dollars wouldn't make your life any better. I'm pretty sure there is no pleasing you if you woke up with a billion dollars and still wanted to complain.that some Amazonian tribesman's life is better than yours. I mean, I could do my best to ridicule you, and I still probably wouldn't have been able to humiliate you as much as you are doing to yourself. You are a huge baby and if you are that determined to feel sorry for yourself and wallow in self-pity, no one can help you.

Attached: 1517335824757.jpg (600x815, 37K)

So what, in that scenario I should just snort cocaine until I drop dead or some such?

Buy a Lambo? A fleet of Lambos?

Much fulfill. So meaningful. Very satisfy?

I'd only have the same amount of hours in the day, and the same bullshit to deal with. The world wouldn't be any better, and if I wanted to distract myself until I die, I already have plenty of things to do that.

I just really think that not everyone evolved to be able to deal with the realities of modern life, and that it's hard to accept that your life is essentially completely determined by the actions of other people who are either much more corrupt or much less intelligent than you, but either way have no reason to justifying interfering as they do.

It's not like I can just make myself enjoy boredom, and that is basically all the modern world is. It's not much better than staring at a wall for 100 years straight until you drop dead. Anything reasonable you could do is liable to land you in prison or worse. Natural human behaviours are purposefully undermined for the benefit of corporations who control politicians who require their money to become electable. It's hard to deny that when such a direct correlation exists between being better-funded and winning elections.

It's like living in Syndicate, only much worse, much less exciting and you don't even have a chip in your head to delude you into thinking things are ok,

youtube.com/watch?v=cM0d7VGFNsY
(Great intro, though...)

>modern life is boring
yeah i am sure peasants with no tv had it better. We have an absurd amount of entertainment of different kinds and we can easily get it. You are just too dead inside. You aleo could go and do something different from just pointless entertainment. To say modern society is boring is just false.

>You are just too dead inside.
Yep :-DDD

>You aleo could go and do something different from just pointless entertainment.
I'd probably wind up in jail though very quickly. Anything that's remotely interesting is almost always illegal or on the edge of illegal. Sooner or later you'll do something you weren't supposed to do, or not do something you were supposed to do, and you'll be fucked.

Maybe I should try to get a gf with the 0% chance of contracting HIV or being sent to jail for a crime that never happened which that entails? Or any number of things that can happen if someone tries to be a normal human being at this point. It's harder than ever to live at an extremely basic level of human existence, and that's despite all the greater technology we have. That's not by chance.