Bitcoin

Guys, is it time to buy? I'm starting to feel a bit anxious 2bh

Attached: btc.jpg (650x445, 153K)

DCA

I Stopped DCA months ago at 6.5k lost to much money , now I have been saving a shit ton of money to go all in , the question is where is the bottom I though we would go lower than 3k frankly...

nobody knows

it wont go below 3500, too many eyes on this shit. Most faggots telling you its going to 1-2k or less are probably buying right now

the fabled bottom
nobody except the final buyer
knows it's exact value
yet it's more real than anything
the mysterious quantity
in between two all time highs

Attached: 1542868144030.jpg (800x631, 58K)

I'm just making $50 deposits to coinbase weekly and not buying until 2020

I think shitcoins like bch need to dump more desu. If bitcoin recovers right now, then so will these overpriced illiquid shitcoins.

not really, i see a pump to 5-6k happening overnight and everyone exiting alts even more

>it would never go below 6k, that would make it unprofitable to mine

bottom is 1800

people saying that were total brainlets. Difficulty adjustment means there is always someone somewhere profiting from mining whatever the price

What

that's literally an argument only shills used and brainlets like you believed. bitcoins can be mined on a single raspberry pi or even in even on a fucking piece of paper if it comes to that.

but compare situation with 1 year ago. the establishment said OK to crypto that's all that matters. this has to be extrmely close to the bottom if it's not it.

Why is that most alts are performing so poorly during this crash?

>btc goes down
>alts $ value goes down
>people rush to sell alts to recover whatever dollar they can
>this brings down sat value too, domino effect
Alts are doubly JUSTd when btc crashes

of all the alts ltc is holding it's ground the most. something very interesting is happening behind the secens

top fucking kek, user

$3300 will be touched in the next 7 days

wait for it to go back to U$1

willie told you its going to drop like a cast iron plunger on the 7th.

you beleif willie, dont you?

I thought this was bottom, but now that Jow Forums thinks this is the bottom, it will probably dump soon.