How long do you reckon these talent-less...

How long do you reckon these talent-less, un-skilled children will get to continue coasting on doctor's salaries while entertaining themselves using someone else's media - calling themselves content creators?

Attached: just-crash-my-economy-already.jpg (1000x563, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QgRVDRpLbbc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As long as there are even dumber people. So probably forever.

youtu.be/QgRVDRpLbbc
As long as there are 12 year olds who watch his videos

You are really, reeeeeeeally dumb if you really think Ninja is talentless, and im not talking about him playing vidja games, im talking about him providing quality commentary at the same time. Why dont you do this? Don't say buttcoin, that aint growing, and if its not growing, its stagnating and you're losing money. I hate fortnite, but other people like it, and theres no better place to learn how to it play better and be entertained than Ninja's stream.

The zoomers won.

unfortunately, this. youtube stars are no different than television actors, except that they're generally more respectable because their productions are far more self-made than any television star who just shows up to a set most of the time. these people play a part in making content that captures the attention of an audience who can be sold products. that's how they make their money and that's why they will continue to have value. now that it's easy for anyone to make a video, the content will actually better reflect the audience because anyone can attempt to make content and the audience is very extensively quantified and profiled. I do think anyone who spends time watching other people play video games other than to figure out solutions is a huge cuck though. But not really moreso than a guy who listens to sports radio all the time and imagines themselves as being friends with the hosts.

just remember in real life there's no shield potions

It’s no different from any other career as an entertainer, talk host, comedian, etc.
I don’t particularly give a shit about them myself, but there’s definitely demand for what they’re selling.
If that 10 yr old in the airport on his parents tablet isn’t playing some dumbass mobile trash game he’s probably watching one of these.

Free market nigger, if it's so easy why don't you do it?

This isn't the future I asked for

Attached: 1525258757464.jpg (263x191, 11K)

>content creators
>influences
yes i am hating and wish i could make money for doing nothing as well but ay

>doing nothing
this is why youre gonna stay poor forever. too focused on talking shit about anyone making a killing rather than improving yourself. you dont understand it, so your brain automatically goes into hate mode instead of understanding that what is does is actually not easy at all.
if you think this guy simply plays video games, then you obviously never played any video game at a competitive level. plebs play video games on auto pilot, these guys analyze their performance and find way to better it constantly.
it is hard to do. have you ever played video games? have you ever stayed days after days perfecting a certain thing youre doing at a non optimal level over and over and over and over until you get it right? or do you just log on and mindlessly "have fun" in the game?
stay salty and hate on the guy while he makes millions. dont worry about working on yourself, just keep hating

>being this butthurt about some guy being born with a natural gift to play video games well, so he gets to make millions out of it while you wage cuck until youre 65

>doctors salary
>ninja
Umm no sweaty, he makes multi multi millions

fuckin faggots i work three jobs 9-5 and i drive for uber and Lyft and i drive for Amazon and still do other stuff on the side
i am hating because life is not fair, i work harder than 1000 people combined
its fuckin sad u autistic fucks have to defend someone who plays video games for a livin

It's sad you have to attack a guy smart enough to make money playing video games.
Money Talks and Bullshit Walks.

Back to work, Unimaginative bitch!

Hard work makes you 1 in 1 billion
Smart Work makes you 1 in 1000.

distinguish yourself and the value you provide.

ENTERTAINMENT is VALUABLE...as you can see people willingly pay millions for it.

>this
Just because I think it’s silly doesn’t mean it’s bad. 11 year old me would probably have loved watching these kinds of videos. He’s found something he’s good at and found a market to exploit. The guy is honestly pretty clever.

>tfw you don't have an army of 9 year olds that click all your ads

Coal miners work hard too,
Physical labour is cheap and abundant
Learn coding or become an entertainer

You have no idea what you're talking about. I'm the best video game player in the world and shit is easy as fuck.

> all of these zoomers defending a faggot who plays fortnite all day

wow this board really did go to shit post bull run

Then you're a fucking idiot. Expending more effort than everyone else to gain less compensation?
Working smart > working hard.

Why don't you go be an "influencer". It's easy right? Or do you lack a particular set of skills, equipment, knowledge and passion?

All these idiots thinking ninja is some god. He just got lucky that's all, just like every other successful streamer. To get rich on twitch you need to:
1. Stream a lot
2. Have a personality
3. Be reasonably good at a game
4. BE LUCKY

The first 3 are required but not enough, luck is the most important factor. In ninjas case he got lucky with the timing of fortnite blowing up when it did, but luck can take many forms. Getting hosted, being involved in some drama, networking etc.

Luck is what separates the loosers with 100 viewers from the millionaires. I am sure there are many steamers who are better at fortnite, don't have such a cringy personality and stream more than ninja who dont get any views because they didn't get lucky.

Also, twitch is designed to let the rich get richer by ordering streams by # of viewers, if there was no public view count and the streams were in a random order then people would watch whoever they like instead of auto clicking on the top stream so mega streamers like ninja would not exist, and over time the actually good entertainers or whatever would filter to the top.

you have a lot to learn if you are ever going to make it user. i hope you figure it out.

Attached: 34034418_2018459621561987_4679201839168618496_n.jpg (480x480, 26K)

You are suffering from the just world fallacy, and I don't mean JUST world

As long as people are interested in other people's lives as a pastime these cunts will bank shitloads of cash. So, ad infinitum unless people realize this is a waste of time, which is very unlikely

Its one person who gives a fuck. Theres 100,000 losers trying to do the same thing and all failing

I'm a 25 year old boomer and I'll still defend him. It's just a guy having fun and making millions doing it, what kind of loser can hate someone for that? I can only hope that I get lucky and achieve a similar level of success.

Until it becomes automated (maybe 20 years?) or civilization collapses (maybe tomorrow, maybe never)

nice rundown

Imagine how embarrassed these zoomers are going to be when they're 20 or 30 and look back on their fortnite years.

>He's actually talented

Kill yourself faggot

It might look like luck from an outsider, but there are other factors. First of all, most people end of streaming for years before they grow a sizeable audience.
Secondly, it was Ninja's concious decision to be one of the first to start playing a dogshit game called Fortnite. He had to conciously stop playing H1Z1 / PUBG and other battle royale games that already have vieverwship, to play some obscure game. If you call that "luck", sure. But imo he knew what he was doing and executed it correctly, at the right time.

YouTube already pays shit since the adpocalypse

Once Fartnite isn't popular with 12 year olds (who move from thing to thing rapidly) he will have to go back to being a wagie.

long enough. how do we make money off them?

Only if he’s dumb enough to blow his millions

I've never seen a fortnite and have no intention to. I only know thats its some sort of dumb game that looks stupid

you know what game is fun? devil may cry 5, dark souls, diablo 2. bloodborne

fuck fortine