Pumps more than 2x on tens of millions of dollars per day of trades for no reason

>Pumps more than 2x on tens of millions of dollars per day of trades for no reason
>Slowly dies on less than $1MM of trades per day

Obvious whale/fund/corporate accumulation happened less than a month ago, and now it's bleeding due to obvious retards who need news every 10 minutes selling their penny bag stacks. People who aren't buying LINK every step of the way have a brain disorder.

Attached: qvSHhRyC_400x400.jpg (400x400, 8K)

OP bought at +9k sats

BTFOD

COPE
O
P
E

Im glad someone knows, hoping it goes to sub .20 so i can grab another huge stack

No worries.
Kenny help you get rich.
Sell ChainLink.

Attached: Screenshot_20181205-223328.jpg (1080x1920, 417K)

Please stop FUDing link...

It can’t take much more...

fucking kek you guys are so desperate (i don't think you're dumb, maybe just a little for buying this shit). Nobody wants your fucking bags. Fuck off already

>measuring in sats with BTC going extinct
Kek, bought most of my LINK stack at 17 cents. I still buy 2x/month regardless of price.

We are all friends.
Be cool friends !

Attached: Screenshot_20181205-201129.jpg (1080x1920, 318K)

Suuuuuuureee what a coincedence buying most of your stack at atl. Now im really convinced you bought the top

Attached: 1543680089243.png (645x729, 406K)

>Thinks 17 cents was ATL

Stop being a stinky and convince me otherwise

how many stinks you got pee pee?

>just figured it out

imagine buying now

Attached: 1524150116957.png (645x729, 174K)

why not I bought all my stack at 60 cents

>towncrier acquisition is a smoke screen

iiiiiii love stinkyyyyyyyyyy

nice cope there OP. you know all public crypto is done deep down through.

ATH of $106

Attached: 1433351468223.jpg (757x502, 133K)

Anyone not buying Chainlink in this delicious sub 30 cent range is a fucking idiot.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 11.22.28 am.png (2504x1018, 169K)

>Obvious whale/fund/corporate accumulation happened less than a month ago
no

Yes i am idiot i will buy your bags for much lower price while you post pink wojaks. Thanks

look at the volume dumbass

reminder that this is what killed link

Attached: justlet(((them)))useitforfreeXD.png (1556x558, 141K)

Someone on the discord has definitely been following the Koch method, where you take your opponent's strongest point and use that against them. It's counterintuitive but it muddies the water instead of letting them have clear framing of their strength.
An example of this was when John Kerry was running for president against Bush. Kerry was a war veteran, a war hero, and Bush got out of all his military responsibilities with spurious medical shit. So what do you do to muddy the optics of that reality? Literally go after John Kerry's war heroness with the Swift Boat shit. Rather than sidelining your opponent's strength and trying to hide it, you bring attention to it but fud the fuck out of it. That confuses the discourse and makes it more of a he-said, she-said.
So it's the same with LINK. Link reveals that it is so entrenched as the industry standard software that it will be running the majority of permissioned chains as well as public chains? Don't try and hide it or sweep it aside. Put it in the spotlight and fud the fuck out of it. Muddy the discourse.
It's market psychology at work and it's interesting to watch.

>all criticism is fud
This is literally the thought process that leads to buying bitconnect and skycoin

so does this mean we're fucked as LINK holders

Yes. The shadowfork fud from last year was basically true. Everyone is just going to use permissioned blockchains.

This coin is a fucking joke

>make ICO
>crowdfund 32 mil in ETH
>in return investors get tokens
>that ETH is worth 100 million by december
>screw over your investors by saying permissioned blockchains wont use the token
>anyone who is pissed off is a paid FUDer from discord
this is your brain on stockholm syndrome

t. discord shill

Dumbshit Alert

Or people realize that BTC was going to fucking die and that LINK without mainnet is joined at the hip with BTC as arbitrage bots make up 99% of the volume and by not selling you're basically giving away free money.

Thankful for link preserving my bitcoins during this shitcoin slaughter. But this digital alarm clock is a meme.
Target: 2000 sats

>tfw bought another 3k at 9500 sats
yyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So private blockchains (centralized intranets) running a fork of Chainlink as an oracle solution for their private (fork) of Ethereum won't be using the unforked public blockchain token or making use of the large network of oracles. Fancy that you fucking brainlet. Jesus fuck.

Jesus the fact you even label corporate usage of a blockchain startup as FUD should speak volumes about how much of a dumb chucklefuck you are.

You know what you do before you go live with a product? You build it on a test network. Especially if it handles valuable data so you avoid fuckups in a live production enviroment.

Chainlink permissioned networks is the most bullish news I've heard yet.

Thank you for confirming that LINK will be the standard for both on permissioned chains and public chains.

In then end, using a decentralized system is the goal. They will eventually move towards a public blockchain. If you don't believe this then you don't need to be in crypto.

This pic unironically looks exactly like the meme chart

.25 buy the best swing buy but this time we go to $1 then drop to .45 as things prep for the

Attached: its happening.jpg (480x360, 135K)

just to reiterate my point, the time is now

Attached: 1525318747579.gif (500x426, 946K)

It dropped 100 sats after you posted that. Lol

everyone that buys below 50 cents makes it with honarabru stack.

Attached: zcvrka.jpg (317x159, 8K)

17 cents was the atl after ICO you gayballs

No one is mentioning that both CL and LP are running out of funds

I'm now below my initial investment by $5k.I believe we might go even lower but I'm not risking it by selling now. I have 110k with an average buy-in of 33 cents and in it for the long run. Might buy more if this goes to sub 20 cents. If I lose all my money, fuck it.