Jow Forums, I've been bleeding every time I poop for the past 6 days...

Jow Forums, I've been bleeding every time I poop for the past 6 days. It hurts inside my anus so it's definitely a hemorrhoid. What do I do? I don't want it to go on much longer or it could get a lot worse. I'm taking psyllium husk now, eating apples, wheaties, and drinking lots of water. How do I heal my anus?

Attached: FeelsSad.png (619x453, 46K)

bleeding from your butt is a sign you are going to die very soon without help of doctor

Try water fasting (no food, only water) 7-14 days. That should allow it to heal undisturbed

just zoom out bro

Stop getting blacked

go to a doctor you fucking moron

Do you hold icx or why is your butt bleeding?

this. go to ER fren.

they will just prescribe cream which I can get anyway, i've literally had a colonoscopy before to check

thanks user I may try this

This is actually bullish for XRP.

they will do send your butt blood to lab, you might have cancer.

Pic related is the best ointment for hemorrhoids. Buy it, apply the little plastic nozzle to the tube and stick it up your ass. Squeeze out a small quantity of ointment. Reapply after pooping. Of course you shouldn't fucking wipe with toilet paper as long as the hemorrhoid is swollen. Rinse with water and soap instead, then apply the ointment. Should be gone within 1-2 weeks if you follow this advice.

Good luck fren. I really hope it heals while it's still in the early stages, otherwise it's gonna hurt as if you're getting stabbed in the ass. If you ever have trouble shitting in the future, there's nothing wrong with sticking up a finger full of baby oil to reduce friction. It won't make you gay or anything, unless you actually enjoy it.

Attached: 41vt33bYxfL.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Stop pushing. Wipe with baby wipes.

Might be Chrones... See a doctor ASAP. Stop asking for medical advice on Jow Forums or you will die.

quit dairy.
sit properly when you poop (squatty potty)
don't push with your ass muscles. if you need to push, pinch your nose and breathe - like you're trying to pop your ears - the pressure will push it out and prevent you from getting more hemorrhoids.
lastly, wash your ass after every poop. not just wipe, get it clean with either baby wipes or jump in the shower. this is absolutely necessary for healing

65% of biz has hemorrhoid.

indeed, works good

Go to the doctor, he'll give you this gel that you pump inside your rectum. I never got hemorrhoids again after that.

Did you by any chance invest in pic related? It's an eternal butt fuck. The pain won’t go away any time soon. Better get used to it.

Attached: 3D061796-C43E-4628-B04C-546719583189.jpg (299x168, 9K)

thanks frens this should help

kek

Epsom salt baths user. I've had external hemorrhoids for years and when I started taking these baths it has become much better. Also try fixing your diet a bit. Jow Forums is not as bad as people say it is

congrats, your an oldfag now

you're welcome bro

apply aloe vera gel (atleast 98% aloe vera) on your anus. works everytime. Problem solved.

I might try this, my ass has bled on and off for like 3 years now

I had exactly what you are describing months ago, went to the emergency room and got antibiotics prescribed to me. They worked pretty well and had a colonoscopy later to be sure, doctor thinks it's infectious colitis. I believe it is irritable bowel disease though. Oh well it's not bleeding anymore.

You need to see a Gastroenterologist ASAP, which they can be booked months out. If not then go to the emergency room. The antibiotics that fixed me were metronidozale and ciprofloxacine. Just be careful taking them, I took too much because of a prescribing error and have a yeast overgrowth on my tongue that won't go away lol. Good luck user.

Attached: 1542583779153.jpg (1024x768, 116K)

What if he's American, where doctors are now illegal?

All in Pfizer

Attached: CREAM-en.png (476x226, 24K)

all of this for a hemmorhoid? no wonder health insurance is so expensive.

Been bleeding from my mouth and ass for 5 years sonny. You'll be ok.

Thank god Im not the only one. For a long time I got nervous each time but I’m so use to it now it seems normal

why did i laugh so hard at this

you aren't going to die from a hemmeroid

if is just a little bit of blood on your poop then it should clear up on its own and start healing if you drink plenty of water to keep your shit soft

if you are getting clots of blood in your shit and you can see the water discolored in the toilet, then you need to actually go to the doctor

it wasn't a hemorrhoid, it was some sort of harmful bacteria in my colon

rectal cancer not hurting is a meme. hemorrhoids don't last 6 days op.
make sure someone knows the password for your wallets.

I've had hemorrhoids or piles for 20 years. Worst thing is anal leakage. No fags, no dicks or anything ever inserted

Stop lifting heavy weights; eat more fiber

all I have right now is polysporin, which I have applied after a clean shower, i'm lying on my side, taking tons of fiber and water

my next poop will be in about 12 hours, i have aregular schedule, i hope it goes well

Attached: 1512518600307.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Bullshit, I’ve had bloody shit off and on for the ost 15 years. Never felt better. If the blood it dark, you’re gonna die soon. Bright red? Just the roids.

You’ll be fine OP just eat healthier and get a bidet to clean better.

there are rectal cancers you can stay alive for 15 years with with almost no effects

unless you have a large bump around your anus (which you would not be able to touch from the pain) it's not a hemorrhoid. Try pressing against your lower left stomach, if you feel an aching pain then your sigmoid colon is inflamed.

You don't want to end up like that biscuit guy. Go to doctor nao.

nothing happens when I press on my lower left stomach, this is the same thing i had years ago and the doctor did a colonoscopy and said there's a couple of hemorrhoids so I'm pretty sure it's the same just a little worse

what's the biscuit guy? if it's worse tomorrow I will go see a doc user