Hi, I'm you're HR manager

>Hi, I'm you're HR manager

Attached: office hot.png (319x441, 279K)

>I'm you're

Attached: 1529807759080.jpg (1023x681, 46K)

>you're

I'm writing you up for mansplaining, sexist pigs

begone jewwess

>hi i am YOU ARE HR manager
so you're saying i'm the manager? BITCH

I m u r h r mngr hur dur hur dur

Attached: wdg_gonna_be_a_computer.jpg (611x761, 92K)

id let her eat my ass

i'll manspread your legs and manstain your roastie pussy

Attached: 1532609620320.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Hi I'm Chad from sales. Let me treat you to a cup of coffee as a welcome to the office. Don't mind user in accounting over there, he's just shy.

you mean, manslay you pussy

Bow down and suck my cock right NOW

sorry she got outsourced. but now you can get phone rimmed by priyanka.

Why are you so smug?

>roasting pussy

As opposed to her man pussy?

Stupid cuck

please stop hiring minorities and get some qualified people in here

Too attractive for HR.

More like:

>Hi, I'm Heather, from marketing. I need you IT guys to do this thing, for my project. I need it done by the end of the day? What? It will take a week? Not my problem, sorry. End of the day will be fine, please email me when it's done. Bye."
(walks out with a look on her face like she smells dog shit)

What happens if you don't do it?

Dominatrix shit. Kinky as fuck. I never update their PDF reader so I can get dominated

>she proceeds to hire a bunch of inept coloreds

And they say that the rats look like whites. Laughable and I'm a mutt.

Attached: 1396592293521.jpg (611x548, 90K)

>That (((thing)))
>attractive.

Unless of course you belong to (((it's))) tribe then I can see why you might find it attractive.

T. mutt from last past.

They spaz out. And since management always takes their side you just get told to look for a new job. Because it wasn't about having you do something, it was about Stacey being a sociopath that enjoys destroying lives.

>coloreds
whoa whoa, thats racist dude, they're called people of color.

How does she look Jewish? Her nose is small, no sloped forehead, small ears, straight teeth. Looks more like a med.

I can only imagine how ugly you autists are. She's an easy 7/10.

Yeah hi Shelly I know, I'm Tim. Yeah, Tim from corporate.

Just visiting today since we ran the numbers and it looks like you've been hiring a bunch of real shitstains. I mean real pieces of human trash that are completely incompetent and have cost our company millions.

Yeah, millions.

So we just came by to touch base and find out what sort of professional expertise you have in the career field and how you are gauging viability of new hires.

Oh you don't have any certificates, or experience in the career you are hiring for? Well Shelly that's really interesting, how are you deciding who makes the cut, if you don't know what it takes to succeed? How are you making sure you get the right people for our company?

Diversity? Is that right. So you hire 'minorities' and other women to fill a quota while never taking into consideration if they are going to actually do the job? That's really fantastic Shelly thanks for being honest. You're fired. Get your stuff and be out of the office today.

In fact, lets just get security in here to give you a hand.

Attached: basedsheev.gif (438x363, 2.25M)

Attached: 7nhd3Z5.png (785x757, 123K)

In some cases, you get fired. In others, you'll get another day to work on it, after your boss bitches at her boss, and the VP makes a deal to get it done. Or, the company goes under, you stay unemployed because IT workers are dime a dozen, she'll go on to a higher paying gig because she's good looking, and her resume only talks about successes, not failures.

Source - worked in marketing as a designer for years, it's almost impossible to get fired in marketing, which is why I chose to work in those departments. Easy work, attractive women (look, don't touch), and great perks. And the offices are nicer.

HR is always ugly women. I can only think of one attractive HR worker, and she lasted a year, she got tired of the fat, ugly gossips she had to work with. Every HR department I've had to deal with was hamplanets and ugly asian women.

This works, too.

"I'll take "Things that never happen" for $200, Alex."

Attached: Anon got baited twice.png (108x119, 19K)

Where I’m from coloreds is an improvement kek

you'r

i hate niggers and jews. wanna fuck?

wow amazing, how did you know my story was made up? damn...

Attached: Anon gets tricked tw(...).jpg (16x125, 1K)

Always remember that HR exists to serve the best interest of the company, not you

Attached: 0nnm.png (633x366, 288K)