It is impossible to get a job as a junior developer

It is impossible to get a job as a junior developer

Attached: tenor.png (400x388, 137K)

No

Find a “technical support engineer” role bro. They are comfy as fuck and easy as hell.

Yes

It's not what you know, it's who you know. Ask anyone and everyone in your family and friends groups about someone who might be in the industry that you can get connected with. The work might not be what you expected, but work's like that...

It's easy if you're qualified. Are you one of those candidates who say, "Huh?" when asked what object-oriented programming is over the phone?

yeah if you just got a generic CS degree, like me, youre going to be stuck in a mediocre IT job, like me...

If you get a physics degree like me you will be considering suicide

If you got Information Security Degree like me you will be at home 2 years after you graduate.

Just lie you stupid fuck. It's not legal for tech companies to question if you're actually a minority or gay. And truthfully, they don't give a fuck, they just want to be able to say they have enough (((diversity))) to not get sued or bad PR. It's like the soviet union "they pretend to pay us and we pretend to work". In tech it's "we pretend to be diverse and they pretend to care"

Just say you're bisexual and 1/8 spic or native american, they won't question it and will be thrilled they can check off a diversity quota. Most managers have HR on their ass to get more (((diversity))) so you'll be doing them a favor

The jews have rigged the game against us, why the fuck would you play by the rules?

Attached: cigar.png (249x249, 85K)

I feel your pain friend

>Physics degree
Oh no no no....

Attached: Hello Fellow Human Units.jpg (306x628, 124K)

JUST zucc my shit up

Just imagine if you majored in English user. You’ve got no right to complain. Hell, you could get a job as a teacher for a couple years writing hello world programs for high schoolers and make $50k with SUMMERS OFF.

My friend went to one of those idiotic coding bootcamps. He graduated and still can't code worth a damn ("wait, what's a function again?") but managed to land a job.
You're literally not trying if you can't get hired.

What the fuck are you doing, tech companies are sucking dick for people with math skills to do ML. Brush up on statistics, say you're a minority, and you'll have a job within 2 weeks

Attached: big hat.png (330x1702, 155K)

Contribute to projects on github for a year and you can get ajob. Too bad you didn't do this while in school. Now you'll have to get a McJob while you work for free on Github.

I have given up applying for dev internships in my town. They all look like this, with a huge emphasis on "company culture," meaning you either fit in with the cool guys... or you don't

Nobody ever told me that I still won't fit in even for comp sci jobs.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 10.22.19 PM.png (2334x1208, 3.44M)

Someone I know didnt even finish the first month at a bootcamp and got a job what the fuck is wrong with this industry

i've turned down more offers than i've actually applied to

AKA a non-skilled job that makes fuck all. Fuck off, Pajeet.

This 100%

Will it be worth it for an ausfag to move and work in burgerland as a full stack dev? Just want higher pay. The avg salary for a competent dev is about 95kUSD here. ~73k after tax.

If you don’t have a degree like me, and you joined the Air Force instead, you would be making 115,000 a year off the technical skills you learned while serving.

What kinda dev are you OP

how do people that can’t code not get found out in their first week? what do they do all they? are they given the job with the expectation that they know nothing and will be taught? genuinely interested.

my first job was a SENIOR software engineer. I got fired after 2 months of course once they realized I was full of shit and was just a bootcamp jerk off, but that set the stage for more opportunities down the line. But years later I still suck tho

Climb a QA ladder instead.. Seriously. Easier placement for QA, then weasel your way over to dev land.

>are they given the job with the expectation that they know nothing and will be taught?
That's my understanding

He explanation was "I applied like crazy", and they were supposed to teach him, but I dont know how easy their interview process is because he cant even make a website which is what we were there for.

Do open source work faggot, prove you are not a total pleb.
Linuxserver.io team does some good shit for the piracy community as a whole and it is low level Docker shit.

Object oriented programming? oh you mean that thing I used to do before I learned about functional programming?