A majority of the frogs on biz are crying or trying to kill themselves. this has to be anger or depression

a majority of the frogs on biz are crying or trying to kill themselves. this has to be anger or depression

Attached: Psychology-of-Market-Cycles.jpg (768x624, 156K)

I'm still in denial personally

This chart assumes that the asset in question is worth something though

Bitcoin is literally worth nothing and will continue downwards into nothing where it belongs.

How? All the cartoons on Twitter are saying 2930

We're still at Euphoria.

Looks like Euphoria tbqh desu

Could be thrill desu

I'm in denial. I'm staying away from Biz and been focusing on video games for this next year.

ill buy back in once btc drops sub 1k

Literally every emotional or angered post you've read here is a larp. It's people taking advantage of your naivety to make you think the market has bottomed.

You mean bear euphoria. Shit is going to pump soon.

Yeah a 90% drop puts us there for sure I think since it's crypto though we might just get 95% drop across the top 100 from ath

Jow Forums is the worst place to test market sentiment, impossible to know what's a shitpost or not. Go scout out twitter or a fb crypto page, less masked emotions there and almost everyone is a retard opposed to pretending to be one.

This faggot is right. I shitpost both sides constantly on here and I supposed most others do as well just for the fun of it. Every other crypto source are a bunch of self-serious cunts. If you want to see how people really feel just read the fud retards on crypto plebbit or the shit doom TA on twatter. I have seen some interviews on YT where full on depression and calling for years long bear is happening. That might be true, but I tend to think that a contrarian outlook is the better play with retards emotions on their sleeves.

Anxiety

We are STILL at fucking thrill for the last time GOD I'm going to ACTUALLY kill myself tonight FUCK

Contrarian is almost always best with crypto

When btc crashed to 3.6-3.8 I literally smashed some furniture with a hammer so we are going lower I guess since that is anger

Just buy some weed bruh

we are still at euphoria, newfag

We are still at anxiety

Euphoria

Funny thing, we are barely reaching anxiety. The problem is time in crypto moves much faster than other matkets.

Capital control evasion, alternative store of value in hyperinflation countries, illegal transactions like drug deals, converting assets into an easily hidable, non-coonfiscatible form (e.g. for divorce proceedings etc.), tax evasion, international money transfers with less fees or in over allowed amounts. They may not be pretty but BTC has real use cases.

And then sell it for profit to degenerates

Attached: F5BC8125-770A-4E2A-AE63-7B5B9C2B42D6.jpg (640x943, 409K)

I CANT BUY ANYTHING BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY FUCKING MONREY BECAUSE OF FUCKING ICX RAPING MY FUCKING ASSHOLE FUCK I CANT EVEN AFFORD TO KILLMYSELF I HAVE TO SAVE UP FOR SOME GODAMN ROPE

too muh traffic on biz still, when the reall mass suicides happen it will finally be quiet here.
then you should buy

Attached: bender funny.jpg (499x560, 47K)

denial. not a doubt

Attached: anger stage of crypto.png (2076x1396, 2.34M)

are you retarded everyone has panic sold, and miners are giving up. capitulation soon, then the bulls are back

Even the most devoted telegram groups are all accepting that it’s going to continue down and they got ripped off

I didn't lose that much money but the reality is, cryptocurrencies will never reach the high of 2017 again. Even now most cryptocurrencies are overvalued by a factor of 20 and propped up by wash-trading. ETH should be valued at around $7, BTC at a few hundred at most, total marketcap around 10B. There's just no value proposition for this stuff.

Cryptos were the biggest pump and dump scheme in history. Btc will go back down to a coherent price point, maybe $100. And the vast majority of alts will be slaughtered, I can count the useful variations of bitcoin on one hand. Monero, for sure, maybe Ethereum...

we have not yet seen real capitulation, nor despair

As long as people think there will be another bullrun in the future, we haven't capitulated yet.

>this dip is taking longer than expected

We are definitely at anxiety.