Buy gold

>work
>spend 50% of sallary in gold and silver
>repeat

Can't wait for the new financial crisis

Attached: IMG-20181121-WA0007.jpg (768x357, 196K)

Cant wait to see how wrong you are.

Gold and silver is a store of value and has more interest then crypto in the long term, lmao

based and goldpilled

Based gold bug. Keep accumulating we're definitely at the bottom and you'll be a Boomer in no time

>more interest then crypto in the long term
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>he doesn't realize gold when down in the GFC too

Bitcoin is going to have a lower inflation rate than gold after the next halving in 2020

Attached: gold.png (1500x850, 283K)

That is really a retarded graph, wtf hahahaha

Doesn't make it false. Bitcoin becomes the hardest soundest money there is even beating gold in that it will never be more than 21 mil and being non physical. Gold on the other hand could get fucked in the future when they mine it on asteroids.

>Bitcoin becomes the hardest soundest money there is
most retarded thing on the internet

not to mention gold market cap is minimum. you don't know how much gold there is that's not officially registered, hidden from officials.

BTC marketcap is maximum. in fact it's much lower than depicted due to all the lost hard drives / forgotten private keys/deaths/etc

there is literally no way on earth BTC isn't suprassing gold soon (stock marketcap is next, when people realize stocks in the current system are a meme)

Prove me wrong faggot. Protip: you can't

People don't want shiny sentimental bricks. They want technology. You got a (you) out of me user, well done.

Is digix gold a good buy or not?

Gold is a risk-free asset, maybe lookup history before talking about global financial crisis.

gold might be an option for a depression if your cap is low, but last time there was a depression the us govt confiscated gold. if you have $50M, that's 1 metric tonn of gold, good luck hiding it. if you have $50M in BTC, that's 1 number encodable in a random image on your hard drive.

I have around 16K USD in the bank right now. How much should I invest and into what?
Should I use it to pay off some of shekelbergensteins student loans first?

All cryptocurrency is shit, people on this board really think this is the future, maybe it is but then banks will create their own cryptocurrency based on gold and not some random shit team making a coin, fokkin hell

yes wtf lol. always pay off the debts asap.

Pay off debt then put the rest into BTC and don't look at it for 10 years

Debt first, then invest

Why" Historically, gold is useless during crisis - especially now, as almost nobody is in a position to use it as a currency. Gold is for trying to save value DURING a crisis, not spend.

You'll be just as broke as everyone during the crisis, if not more so, because you won't be able to do anything with it, like buy food.

After, that's a different story.

And, that's assuming there's a crisis. I see a correction coming, in the stock market...hell, it's already started, but the economy? It's fine. It's humming right along.

>BTC
>marketcap
KEK
everyone and their dog can create new shitcoins, there're no marketcap, in fact there's no cap at all in cryptocurrencies.

>You'll be just as broke as everyone during the crisis, if not more so, because you won't be able to do anything with it, like buy food.

Gold goes with inflation and deflation, so if a bread cost lets say 1000€ in hyperinflation crisis and before it was 1€. I can still buy this bread with the same amount of gold before hyperflation and in hyperinflation.

>And, that's assuming there's a crisis. I see a correction coming, in the stock market...hell, it's already started, but the economy? It's fine. It's humming right along.

Stocks are in the overvalued zone if looking at the S&P 500, so yeah a correction is taking place. But saying the economy is fine while the FED keeps printing that is a joke. Pic related, you think this is a healthy chart? No I don't think so. I(t's a old chart, it's now on 22T$)

Attached: _20181206_023340.jpg (609x523, 16K)

gold is a constant of exchange and trade.
its like cashing in your money for material resources
now back to

People don't want to understand, because everyone on this board has losses and hope it will be like 2017 again, haha, fokkin hell sunshine

Oke I'm out of crypto, I will put all my crypto money in gold and do same as OP

Uh excuse me, perhaps you forgot, but they promised not to create more than 21 million BTC.
A promise is a promise, and I don't think they would break their promise.

Pay off debt then put the rest into gold and don't look at it for 10 years

>store of value
>trusting his savings with that "stable" store of value

Imagine being that retarded.

>gold
>risk free
LMAO

Just kill youself, Roubini.

Attached: sability.png (464x640, 46K)

Could you post a reply that's more irrelevant? I know pajeets are dumb, but damn. Just, damn.

Shorting is the only way to make money in Crypto now.

Shorting literally is the new paradigm of crypto.

I’m going to spread this on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube everything everywhere.

Everywhere and everyone, Short short short short short short!!!!! Short to -$0 !!!

Until not even 1 penny is left and then the BTC ceo will owe me money :)

Did you not hear that everyone is shorting now?

Omg like shorting is brilliant! BTC will ofc go down forever.

You didn’t think that it would stop going down did you? Didn’t you hear?

$3k by end of minute, $2k by end of hour, $1k end of day, and triple digits back to sub $100 end of week!!

Shorting is the best way to success!! I’m writing a book on shorting.

Shorters, bears and bitmex foreverrrrrr and everrrrre!!!