WHERE THE FUCK!

I just came for this damn it!

Attached: shutterstock_1032299887.png (1154x480, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

app.compound.finance/,
twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/956237347649069057
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

be patient user. rome wasn't built in a day. naval is on our side. brendan is on our side. our day will come

Hi user, thanks for the donation. Keep buying BAT our shareholders depend on it!
We'll see you on Coinbase real soon,

-Brendan

Attached: BAT.png (1246x627, 112K)

This doesn’t sound too good any bat shills want to clear this up?

It's just a token you use on Brave and therefore probably about as likely to appreciate in value as video game credits.
They clearly state that, it's not their fault or problem if people donate millions of dollars to their platform. I, personally, would have bought shares if I wanted to see a return.

Brave may succeed, I don't know. But it's like buying Xbox Live points because you think they're the same as Microsoft shares.

>muh browser plugin token

Attached: BE29AED2-F667-4CA3-87B7-DB6AEDFF355B.jpg (229x221, 28K)

t. pic related

Attached: DpQ9YJl-1-660x330.jpg (660x330, 17K)

closer to buying gift cards that are tied to utility.

BAT is a utility token and its what will be used to run Brave's ads. The advertiser gives Bravesoft an escrow amount that gets transfered to BAT when the ad is run and paid to the publisher and user. Claiming the token is anything more than that puts them in danger of violating SEC regulations, team is playing it by the book.

Attached: cringepepe.jpg (250x174, 5K)

One fucking working ad is what we need and not an ad from Nike or Coke we need an ad only one ad could send this shit to mars

This is a safeguard against the SEC and ICOs being deemed securities. The impact of this could bring about a lot of legal/regulatory grief. They're protecting Brave/BAT by being very explicit. It does not mean that toke value won't increase.

BAT provides utility, and the value of the token is clear given it's movement across parties in the ecosystem. Step one is advertisers purchasing ad-space on the platform, their fiat will be used to purchase BAT to be distributed via Brave to users and publishers.

Please explain the utility of the BAT token if it is worth $0.00. Thank you.

I'm bagholding 50,000 of these and I'm starting to get weak hands. the more I read about BAT the less I like it. it sounds like a good idea but is pretty damning

>Saying everything they need to avoid an SEC violation

same could be say about any raw material to produce a thing like steel for cars you can’t make a car without steel you can’t make ads on brave without BAT so you need to purchase form the people who have it
I see BAT as a raw material for the brave ecosystem they r really exchanging privacy for attention how
Much you value that ???

>supply BAT on app.compound.finance/, earn a few basis points (free BAT)
>use BAT as collateral, borrow ETH or DAI
>buy more BAT

the trade of 2019

Wtf fuck is this magic explain to a brainlet that doesn’t have a coin base account but some bats to expend

Honestly boys there’s bitcoin sub $6k and monero sub $75 jump ship

A whale risks your BAT to manipulate the market and pays you out a portion of what is earned from the swing trading.

BAT will be a top 5 by MC eoy2020.

Explain the value of something with no value hurr. And yet I'll bite. There is no utility if the platform is unsuccessful. No concerns though, the platform will be successful, there are several significant factors stacking the odds heavily in Brave's favour. Just spend an hour reading into digital advertising, data/tracking privacy and content creation revenue concerns.

Brendan Eich is going to lose his bet twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/956237347649069057
Sell all your BAT now

Over a month and a half left to go. BAT is already at it's capitulation price, is Bitcoin?

They literally use it for ads you dumb nigger.

yeah thats pretty much compound.finance in a nutshell.

I hope it moons for you user. I also hope you sell the top.
Just don’t hold it.

wew boys

Attached: BAT.jpg (515x264, 23K)

Can you do OmiseGO?

explain?

omg
Just an indication of how active the coders are on the project.
BAT isn't trying to be a future form of money (unlike BTC it's just a donation or uTiLiTy if you're a bagholder) so it's not surprising no one is improving it.

Attached: OMG.jpg (511x247, 22K)