I heard tokenzied assets are the future how do i profit from this?

I heard tokenzied assets are the future how do i profit from this?
Polymath looks like a scam and so does CHX. tZero looks like the best but you cant buy it. Should i just go all in on Ravencoin? seems to be connected to tZero.

Attached: token.jpg (696x449, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theluminouscodex.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CHX is looking pretty good actually. Just wary that I can't see their code.

theluminouscodex.com/

-The world's first universal scaling asset crypto token-

Thats some weird ass shit.

chx and poly are similar, but chx is way better (will be its own blockchain, is already tokenizing assets, etc) and undervalued. both of them will do well over the next few years, but im only invested in chx

raven is different from chx and poly. ha spros and cons. i will pick up some if it goes low enough.

im keeping an eye out for new sto platforms.. like dusk network, etc, but they will be so far behind the others and may or may not be shit/scams

keep in mind that eth can be used for tokenization too and so will bitcoin in the future

Behold GENESIS, the first of many property asset s in the Portal.

Attached: 46491454_508984889611965_6835068301257736192_n.jpg (960x720, 156K)

To all of the women who are looking for beautiful, grounded, safe space after the Malibu Fire--I offer you mid-long term space here at Genesis.

Genesis is a STUNNING all-women's 40-acre retreat space located in the mystical forests of the Santa Cruz mountains (only 20 min from beach and 1hr to SF).

We have many different housing options available--rooms, yurts, glamping bell tents in the Goddess Grove, campers, etc...

Amenities include:

-Professional Video & Audio Recording Studio (where peeps like David Block, AKON, Random Rab, and many other incredible artists have recorded + multiple award-winning VR films have been shot)

-Huge Library filled with Ancient Tomes of Knowledge (including hand-written manuscripts by Alan Watts & Timothy Leary)

-Large Makers Space (with GIANT laser cutter)

-Endless Redwood Trails adorned with Magical Altars

-Sacred Geometry Ceremony Room Spire

-Lotus Pond

-Plenty of "work zones"

-No weird hungry energies or men offering space but really want a girlfriend

-and so much more...

DM me and let's get you up here and grounded with your siSTARS!

ALSO, any other women who want to stay here... DM me as well!

PLEASE TAG ANYONE YOU KNOW WHO WAS AFFECTED BY THIS FIRE AND IS LOOKING FOR SPACE!

Infinite Love,
GEO

Attached: 46061890_507383536438767_2706093399529750528_o.jpg (2023x1419, 436K)

Look into Smartlands. SLT.

Hi twu and faggot pajeet friends

What do you mean? im not shilling anything like a dirty pajeet

Yes sir

Attached: 0ACA641E-479A-4B04-A558-7B83BCE6F034.jpg (345x345, 21K)

where's this from? Unironically would divorce my wife to marry several of these weirdos.

Isnt any tokenized asset a security?

fuck you mother fuck

If you want to view paradise
Simply look around and view it
Anything you want to, do it
Want to change the world?
There's nothing to it

We're waiting for you, love.

Attached: 46061331_507383726438748_8936839396850663424_o.jpg (1638x2048, 574K)

I have to be honest, I want to go. Can I bring my dogs?

Of course; we love dogs.
Just promise to leave your kids at home ;)

Attached: 18056940_200671370443320_8812249557412728706_n.jpg (960x690, 117K)

>Isnt any tokenized asset a security?

I believe that's correct. I was reading the Smartlands site a few days ago. There's a lot more involved legally when dealing with tokenized assets. You really need to do things by the book in each country you do business in.

yeah that's why i picked chx. they are complient and are trying to become the regulators too. they also have the former president of their country on their team

Geostar, eh?

I finished the codex walkthrough but didnt sign up. Didn't quite understand what karma was going to be -- a shared society? Sounds like some nudist hippie commune stuff to me. Can you tell us any more about the 27?

Whatever you do stay away from Jibrel. They like to bandy around "Oh look we did this one thing with this one bank" but its a giant scam.