Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

ya I’m in a band :^)

the coolest
you?

Sure

>real life

Attached: 1023.jpg (300x218, 12K)

you could say that

Attached: 1542508853728.jpg (249x190, 7K)

my mommy says im cool

Attached: OtPfnMv.gif (1660x1323, 648K)

woah, cool fit fren

No. I have a lisp and an s in my first name, so people immediately know how uncool I am as soon as introductions start.

>inb4 mike tyson is cool despite his lisp
At least the fucker can introduce himself and people know he's saying Mike and make him repeat himself 3 or 4 times just so they know his name.

what's ur name?

I was but I now have turned into another business casual 20 something. Feels bitter sweet

idc, but i was a fat loser in hs. unironically discovered Jow Forums and lost a bunch of weight, gained confidence, started dating, about to graduate college with full time position in RF engineering. out of all my college friends im known as the party guy since im always getting wasted and pass around the fun vibes every night out. went to a hs classmates wedding and the people from my hs that attended all praised me for what ive been able to accomplish.
>tfw didnt peak in hs
yet im still on Jow Forums most of the time so i guess im still a loser /blog

Samson?

im a fucking loser

Attached: 1543535801648.jpg (400x262, 5K)

Hello FBI/CIA/SEC.
Nope.

Im a complete sociopath. So youd think im cool, but really im just manipulating you to get whatever it is i want out of you.

Attached: 1535060251618.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>Hello FBI/CIA/SEC.
that obvious?

Were you in my wedding?

No.

Attached: heaven2.jpg (629x515, 73K)

It will pass

I am a 32 year old skateboarder and BJJ competitor who listens to noise

I am cool as fuck

Too cool for thots

If you wanna be friends then you need to be weird af and not a little -25 kiddie

Total loser and link holder ama

Yeah, he was the bride.

I doubt it. Tho its estimated that atleast 1% of the population are sociopaths... so... we are out there...

I'm a 32 year old autistic man who spends hours every day browsing futa hentai/MLP.
Livin' the dream.

Attached: Ybike-Green-and-black-Injection-molded-Plastic-Toddler-Balance-Bike-L14191335.jpg (650x650, 165K)

>32 year old skateboarder
>cool
You are like those university graduates that still visits their high schools to talk to their teachers.

Attached: 1544059406028s.jpg (241x209, 11K)

I’m pretty chill and relatively cool

Maybe too cool. I CAnt relate to white people on many levels.

yeah, ugly as fuck tho. thank god i make a lot of money.

Screwingwithsfm and Blackjr I'm guessing?

>911
Mossad, greetings. Have a seat.

I'm unironically cool as fuck and even though I have lots of friends I enjoy I also am kind of a lone wolf and look at the world in a weird way. Most of my friends would consider me to be eccentric but I believe in having a clear conscience and being a good dude to people.

Yes, im so cool and based that in exams i discuss the exam with my professor while doing it and he gives me insane tips to pass my grades

yes

Attached: NEET leaving jobcenter.webm (720x306, 1.96M)

I have fucked around 20 women. I have a bunch of tinder matches but am too autistic to start a conversation. Have not dated since April. I am a Chad to KHVs and betacuck to actual Chads. It's all relative.

>being chad means being cool

Attached: 1517178551756.jpg (655x643, 80K)

Define "cool"

I'm an asocial drooling autist. the only people I ever interact with is Jow Forums.

Being cool IRL generally implies you are attractive to women.

fucking cringe. go gas yourself boomer.

most of us would probably get along if we got past the hierarchy of looks. me? I'm pretty as fuck. but i appreciate ideas just like the next 4channer

Only slightly, in the archetype of mildly edgy self imposed outcast. Once I learned how to 'flip the cheeseboard' or 'take my ball and go home' in regards to social bullshit in npc hierarchies I'd always kept my friend groups segregated so I'd have a fallback option just in case I overplayed my hand. It's pretty comfy tbqh, I've got a group of solid frens with similar mental illnesses that I never have to worry about while my npc 'friends' I maintain at uni for social networking purposes can be managed without too much difficulty. Exposure to high levels of bantz in elementary/high school and then online were huge, the experience helps ensure that I don't get socially shit on in public.

Attached: 1449526463132.png (672x550, 42K)

>that's the joke.png

so your guy friends judge you like they're women? i don't get it

>intp: the post
fellow intp here

Attached: 2FA938B8-13F6-4C22-BF7B-DCCDB9304927.png (2318x1024, 177K)

My guy friends get laid more than I do, therefore they must be cooler than me IRL. Women find me boring. My bros will be my bros regardless of any of that though.

What's cooler than being cool? Me

based

I am unironically a 5six chadlette. AMA.

Cool like a fool in a swimming pool

Attached: albert.gif (498x372, 518K)

i guess you could say i'm a pretty cool dude irl

Attached: photos of me-08.jpg (300x300, 10K)

>Yeah, he was the bride.
He wath?

yes. there are a lot of people on here that aren't incel types with real careers and success. you can be that user OP... you just gotta go for it.

Cool as iccccccceeeeeeee

Attached: 335ed63006b961ceb8643a422adbb806--goth-ninja-men-fashion.jpg (736x1102, 99K)

Kek this.

>I think I’m cool and edgey so other people must too
>thinking real sociopaths/psychopaths want anyone to know
This board is 18+

yeth

Based

I'm purty cool.

I did science and now finance as a profession, lifelong random martial arts and lifting, can talk like a chad while being mostly reclusive.

i'm hella fucking cool in real life, but i'm poor as shit. i help everyone out every chance i get which really fucks me over. it's the people who aren't cool that get ahead because they are comfortable watching others suffer if helping would cost them anything

You got it backwards.

so much brainlet and irony in one post

No

nope, im a huge faggot

I am. Don't like meeting new people tho

Im too cool for school

I pretend to be cool so normies don't think I'm weird.

helo sir good, this is me . do u think is cool sir? plz buy yobit on espers thank sir good sir

Attached: ASZaIsv.jpg (1452x1716, 88K)

Idk

Cant get any girls to like me except mulattos for some reason

ooof. I hope this post is ironic and you arnt actually role playing this

no

Attached: 1420223090080.jpg (640x610, 165K)

Attached: 1543292448968.jpg (1200x800, 160K)

as cool as a cucumber

This question should be rephrased to:

What level are you in the autism spectrum?

Sounds like a pedo