/ubg/ - Ultimate Buttfuck General

BRRRRRRRRRRRAPPPP ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN WHENEVER I HEAR THE LETTERS I C X I GO AHEAD AND FUCKING STICK THE ENTIRE UNIVERS EUP MY ASS TO CREATE A SINGULARITY SO POWERFUL THAT IT CREATES A WORMHOLE IN MY ASS TO TELEPORT THE MULTIVERSES RED DILDOS FOREVER IN AND OUT OF MY ASSHOLE FOREVER RAPING MY TIGHT CRYPTO BUTTHOLE I LOVE GETTING RAPED BY ICX!

OH BOY HERE IT COMES! MIN WITH A BIG FAT RED DIDLDO FOR MY ASS, YES I'LL TAKE ANOTHER ONE HERE HERE MY GOOD SIR, AN ONE FOR MY FRIEND TOO! I LOVE GETTING RAPED! YAHOO! THAT'S THE POWER OF ICX!

Attached: ICX-UBC.png (1024x576, 151K)

ROLLING TO SEE IF I FUCKING KILLMYSELF IF DUBS I FUCKING END IT ALL HAHAHAHHA XDDD EPPIIIC DUBS

HAHHAH YYYYESS EPIC!! I LIVE ANOTHER DAY TO GET RAPED BY MINS HYPERDIDLO OF A COIN YAHOO ALL HAIL ICX, THE GLORIOUS KING OF BUTTFUCKING

Anyone excited by the fact there's fucking NO whitepaper planned for 2019? Jesus fucking christ, whata joke

Yeah dude Min is a fucking puppy raping red dildo coin faggot who likes to wrap his cock around dead puppies. What a puppy buttfucker.

what the fuck?pajeet you are malfunctioning go sleep

ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE ULTIMATE BUTTFUCK COIN ICX IS THE

just sell already, better than killing yourself. Although in your case, im not that sure

Think of all the savings if I killed myself! Very affordable rent at the graveyard! I wouldn't have to pay nearly as much as I do now. I think killing myself sounds like a fantastic investment!

That's a great idea user! Time to save up for that fancy rope you always wanted. Can't wait to hang myself! That's the power of ICX!

just how much did you throw into this gook scam?

20k! Now I have less than 1.5k! I got raped!

so you didnt think about basic stuff like dont buy high before throwing 20k (!!!) into a fucking shitcoin?

heh, only 20k? those are rookie numbers.

Attached: ICGOOKED.png (1243x143, 15K)

im just a little investor who threw in some savings from a part time job but I bought at the top and held all the way down. dont really care, I deserved it. debating whether to double my stack now (very cheap for me) or wait a while longer.

Oh my god, commander gook, you might be single highest ICX holder on biz, that's a crazy amount

Didn't look like a shitcoin at the time! It looked like antshares before it went prabolic

Attached: 1542750847806.jpg (721x548, 105K)

This will survive the purge and skyrocket when we bull, its fine

i have over 37k

Attached: feelsbatman.png (291x352, 4K)

Oh shit ICON gang is all here, how are you feeling dude? Do you belive in what said?

I do think if this project survives the purge, it will pull an antshares on the next bullrun, easily topping 10 dollars a token

I can't help but feel a bit off-put by the failure to meet previously made deadlines. The team even recently admitted that they don't have a roadmap for 2019...

IIIIIIICOOOONEEEEECCCCCCCCCCC

your bagholding is hilarious. you go from suicidal bagholding to hopium at a single sight of someone with bags heavier than yours. the absolute state of biz

feels bad right now but only because of missed opportunity cost, long term it's a solid project though so it's fine to hold for a few years. A guy I used to work with has 100k+ and just dropped another 20k usd at these prices.

Fuck this coin, when you think ok this is the bottom I’ll grab some more the cunt drops like 30% in a day or two. Fuck honestly didn’t think it would ever be this low. I’m lucky I never brought the high. Pretty much have brought from $2 down

schizophrenic pajeet found biz today

BUTTFUCK GANG SKRRRRRT