Rhombus Oracle Chad vs Fat Slob Sergey

Chads always win

Attached: 8Q29Sgg.png (1361x597, 793K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motls.blogspot.com/2006/03/iq-in-different-fields.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sergey looks way more autistic than them. Pretty sure my bet is still safe with Chainlink.

We all know who the real chad is

Attached: big mac.jpg (683x360, 66K)

Computer Science degree from Yale vs Philosophy degree from NYU

Wonder who will get the job done?

>winners focus on winning
>losers focus on winners
i go with CHAD SERGEY

Attached: 1544035264482(2).jpg (813x1195, 202K)

anyone from /sci/ can tell you CompSci is a brainlet major

the band of actual computer scientists at cornell + inventor of POW all headed by a philosopher king. you a fuck nigga

Appropriate that he wore the brown pants.

Amazing the difference a clean shirt can make

Dubs of truth.

The Chad Reddit Rombus vs The Nazi 4Chain Chainlink

Haha Sergey looks pissed and fed up. I think he's starting to crack. Did y'all see the Q&A after his presentation the other night? Dude was losing it, started being rude and cussing out the audience members. He knows he's running on borrowed time and is close to total capitulation.

lol I get that you want to defend your coin but calling CompSci a brainlet major just shows that you are arguing from an emotional standpoint rather than a logical one.

if you saw the video you'd know he dominated the talk, and even smugly laughed at the moderator for being such a normie. sergey is Jow Forums approved in every single way and chainlink is living rent free in your head

I'm a sys admin, and the smartest guy on our team is a philosophy major. I asked him why he did philosophy and he said IT/CS degrees are a joke, so he decided to take classes he found interesting and learn the IT stuff on his own.

>sergey is Jow Forums approved in every single way and chainlink is living rent free in your head

Attached: 1541950871409.jpg (600x900, 358K)

sergey doesn't even know IT or code. the only thing he's learned is memorizing the mcdonald's dollar menu

coooooooooooooooooool

Attached: ab83964a8fe41e6b56a5686b0126c459.png (529x545, 310K)

but compsci is a brainlet major.
its 100% math. And not even hard math relatively compared to stuff like calculus III or anything engineers have to take.

Philosophy actually requires conceptual thinking about life. Philosophers wpuld be people who know about human nature and what must be done logically, the most. You do realize, all major governments in the world, stem from philosophers? The basis of America was all created by enlightment thinkers who read Locke and shit. Or how about people like Martin Luther, that basically invented the kodern world? All communist countries came from karl marx; a philosopher.
So, underplaying philosophy is an idiotic move.I agree it has no practical use in being a Code Monkey, but philosophers CREATED THE WORLD. Most glaringly, STEVE JOBS was into philosophy.

Thats what all you engineers lack; seeing the big picture. The people who underplay Philosphy for CompSci are the type of of people who like to cry
>STEVE JOB WAS USELSS ;_;
>IT WAS ALL STEVE WOZNIAK!!

I'm a classicist who now works in software development.

My Ancient Greek professor did his PHD at Harvard back in the 60's. He spent 5 years teaching undergraduate Physics there because the department assumed if he could handle Ancient Greek, Hieroglyphics, and Demotic he could understand Physics.

They were correct. It's actually very common for Philologists, Philosophers, and Classicists to get into Tech. Tech isn't "difficult" it's a formulaic slog. If you can understand Ancient Greek, you can teach yourself any language you require. If you understand CSS/PHP/C++/node.js/whatever/ you can teach yourself any ancient language. It's all interchangeable.

just be yourself

BULLISH

motls.blogspot.com/2006/03/iq-in-different-fields.html?m=1

>Computer science 128.5 IQ
>Philosophy 125 IQ

Cope more bro.

Interesting user. If you had to pick like 1 or a couple, did you have any book reccommendatuons outside of Plato:Socrates/Emerald tablets?

>pls not start with the Greeks though, give me something dope

Attached: 1541207595042.jpg (800x546, 45K)

yet again, the compsci shows his brainlet ness.

A philosphy major would ask these
>what were the grades of said majors taken?
>which schools?
>how many people were surveryed?
>what specific iq test was there
instead, the brainlet compsci NPC reads
>DURRR THIS 1ST RESULT GOOGLE NEWS ARTICLE PROVES MY POINT
>COPE MORE

also, does IQ really matter? Doesnt Stephen Hawking, a guy with a 160 iq, prove how obsolete iq tests are?

Not to say "start with the Greeks" isn't dope, just to say something outside of a /lit/ meme that you think is underrated and breddy gud

I actually went to physics since i found everything in philosophy classes were things i already read on my high school years on my free time

COPE
O
P
E

Not saying it's perfect evidence but It's definitely more convincing than some shit you literally pulled out of your ass bro. Feels vs reals.

COPE
O
P
E

Bahahahahah Thats Rhombus!

Sergey already destroyed these people.

Yes, you are right, a philosophy major would ask when attacked and would keep silent when it's in favour of them, they are just little cunning devils, modern philosophy is pure sophistry and with just Plato and Socrates you have all you need to know about Reason and the Logos

>Computer Science is 100% comprised of learning programming languages: the post

tas

>undergraduate Physics

hahaha lmfao, may as well call it high school physics

rhombuses > cubes

> linkies itt

Attached: weffewf.png (1184x180, 62K)

>Plato
>reasons in The Republic that some music should be banned by a centralized entity
>"""""reasonable""""""

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Whatever, you probably like to suck foucault's dick on a day to day basis

>foucault
Literally who

Attached: everything-i-say-is-right-01-rektseller-plato-1643996.png (500x566, 136K)

A philosophy major would shut the fuck up and give the CS major his burger and fries because he has to close a multi-million dollar VC deal and doesn't give a fuck what the insecure philosophy major thinks

Attached: jannies btfo.png (1024x768, 280K)