Why would a one man need $137,7 billion REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why would a one man need $137,7 billion REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: mynameajeff.jpg (950x534, 77K)

Why can't he just give me 5 million? He wouldn't even notice its gone

You want him to give it away? People would stop working and we would experience inflation because prices will be corrected to match the new demand it creates.

Money motivates people to work and create. He deserves it for creating Amazon and I hope he keeps being motivated by money because I fucking love Amazon.

Welcome to Elysium lads

I just want this desu

False. I already don't work. Give me 5 million and i will invest it in a business that produces non minimum wage jobs with access to good insurance policies unlike amazon.

I don't "need" my 100k. Still not giving it to anyone.
You don't "need" your money, why not give it away?

KYS, entitled little bitch.

Attached: 1543573144865.jpg (600x815, 37K)

Actually 100k is nowhere near enough to retire so you do need it.

He doesn't have $137,7 billion. He has a bunch of shares of Amazon that he hodled since the beginning. Are you asking him to just give those away simply because they went up?

I don't care that he has the money, but it'd be nice if he decided to fund some sort of infrastructural projects. At some point he is going to need to for his profit to keep increasing.

I don't need it because I can survive without retiring.

People have 140% confused what "need" and "want" mean.

In my opinion people have 0 obligation to give their excess money away. My property, my choice.

This thread triggered me.

Attached: 1543885592847.png (750x937, 759K)

jeff's like a baby, there are men worth 20x that and yes, they want more

I would fund technological advancement if I was a rich-ass motherfucker. Extending healthy human lifespan would be my first goal.

Haha you're not as smart as you think you are

Based Jeff. I just got a job at amazon making $17.40 working three 12s. Shits cash

He doesn't have the money, it's all in equity. Imagine he gives you and 500 other people 5 million in stock each. It's only 2.5 billion, but what happen when stocks worth 2.5 billion hit the market out of nowhere? Easy the price of stock would crash and his gift would be worth waaaay less than that.

>this is what cuckservatives believe
I'm far from being a commie and I'm fully on board with people being able to own shit and have capital, but the amount of money guys like bezos have is so far beyond what any one person could possibly use in 1000 lifetimes. Billionaire wealth makes millionaires with 7 homes and 60 lambos look like a bunch of sniveling poorfag hobos. Your 100k is perfectly reasonable, and as much as that might feel like a fortune to the average person, bezos wouldn't wipe his ass with 100k because it wouldn't be worth it to him.

inflation eventually makes this equal to a loaf of bread. thanks jews!

You wouldn't feel good if he gave you any money. I mean, you think you would, but you wouldn't. Look at what happens to people who win the lottery, etc. They end up miserable and broke because all they have is a bunch of money, they don't have anything behind it, they didn't build something, they didn't create anything, they just have some money. Even Wall Street types have *something* behind it, even if they don't necessarily 'create' something in a direct way, or w.e.

You'd go out and buy a bunch of shit probably, maybe you'd save the money and live comfy, but you would still feel empty. But I agree it is crazy now how with the internet and Bitcoin/Crypto, you can just send someone money and change their life forever. Some times I feel glad I don't have a lot of money because I would end up giving it away, which is probably one of the reasons I don't have money to begin with.

But god damn I hear you OP, it would be nice to just have enough money not to worry about bills anymore though, I know that much. Financial freedom is all I want and being able to start a family comfortably and for my children not to grow up how I did. Have to hope I have decent fate!

why do (((they))) hate bezos so much?

People always think its okay to have what they can get but 10x the amount they can get is not okay. But if you somehow get more than you expected you move the goalpost higher. The goalpost of what is acceptable moves when your wealth moves. It is just hypocritical.

Good point.

KYS, entitled little bitch.

y-you too

Attached: Blush.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

It's not like he planned this out, OP

>Doo-doo-do-do-doo--WHOAH where'd all this money come from

All that money and he still has girly shoulders

property is theft

All the true intellectuals hang out on Jow Forums. This place is great!

Just kill him desu. I'd say all other billionaires, too.

>not giving away 40b to be at 1337b.
Never gonna make it Bozo.

I mean, obviously he's taken steps to grow his business but he doesn't really do it for the money anymore

I like to imagine that he's like a pinata and if you blow his head off bills fly everywhere instead of blood and guts

Haha!

Attached: 1542004271088.jpg (125x83, 3K)

Convicted by a 'People's Court', a landlord faces execution by a soldier of the People's Liberation Army, Chinese Civil War, ca. 1946

Attached: Top5KaJJ6l9z3GSP0-xLFhc1HP39os.jpg (1168x806, 207K)

I completely disagree. I was born with a shitton of money yet i've always been very slow to spend it. Noone ever taught me how to deal with alot of money. It was always nice and reassuring to know that i might never need to work a day in my life. People who win the lottery get excited and want ti spend it like a prize that isn't claimed until it's spent. Everyone of your friends hound you for money. People you don't know but know you are a lottery winner will try to injure themselves on your property with the intention of suing because they know you can pay. And if you look at the statistics of public lottery winners none of them really ho broke if they win in the hundreds of millions vecause its too much to spend. Eventually you have everything you need and spending starts to lose its thrill.

Yeah, probably true. I was gonna say they probably do still live a better life at the end of it all, standard of living improves, better opportunity ,etc. Probably even healthier. You're right and you probably have more experience than me so yeah, guess so.

I doubt those businesses will be as cool or useful as Amazon though.

one hundred thousand for every hair he's missing

People who gamble/play lotto are stupid. Stupid people handle money differently from smart people. Hence people who inherited their money are more likely to handle money better than lottery winners.

Both groups lose their wealth over time though. It's hard to have a healthy attitude towards money when it flies to your lap. If you weren't a wealth hoarder before, you don't become so when you get money.

The rest is statistics.

Based

Unironically, the execution of landlords is the reason China is approaching 1st world status today. When a high IQ pop don't have to spend half their income on mortgages or rent, they save for children's education or start businesses. Real econic boom guaranteed. This is possible simply by killing all the landlords.

Yeah obviously, but I think the 'good fortune' aspect is understated. A lot of things have to fall in line for you to get rich or w.e. it's not just a matter of working hard.

A Chinese man accused of being a ‘landlord’ facing a People’s Tribunal just before being executed, Guangdong, China, July 1952

Attached: 1-010914.jpg (940x726, 362K)

You need to read some economics 101 book. You have no idea how the worlds works.
Learn how incentives and the price mechanism work.