Why are you guys investing in the riskiest asset class (crypto) right before the great depression 2.0?

Why are you guys investing in the riskiest asset class (crypto) right before the great depression 2.0?

Attached: monkas.png (1200x675, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/bitcoin-price-will-likely-fall-to-1500-bloomberg-analyst/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

developing country individuals will scramble to it as their national currencies hyperinflate and collapse. Crypto will actually retain relative value in the upcoming 2 years. We are near the bottom.

>pajeets will buy bitcoin as they lose their jobs and homes

basically yes. losing 50% in bitcoin now is better than losing 80% in the Lira.

Because once you get a taste of financial freedom, it's impossible to let go. Many anons here will continue chasing this the rest of their lives now. Some will succeed, but many will fail.

I've never bought crypto and never will, but I remember BTC shot up during the Eurozone crisis when there were runs on the banks in Greece and Cyprus.

I think that could happen again for BTC but not for shitcoins that don't have any brand recognition.

>ccn.com/bitcoin-price-will-likely-fall-to-1500-bloomberg-analyst/
does this sound right or is this bullshit

always do the opposite of bloom((berg))

they are just trying to piss off /v/ by keeping GPU prices retarded high tbqh senpai

Danger is my middle name.

thanks for the redpill user
what source do you recommend?

for fun and lels

Infowars

this

Are we expecting inflation or deflation?

They tell the public it will fall to 1500 while going all in at 2000

im trying to reinvent myself in the small shit town i live in because im short and ugly, and everyone thinks im crazy because im woke as fuck and some dude spread a rumor that im bi and like it up the butt so being 32 this hurts all chances of getting any actual social things going.
im gonna have to move away or something. its hurts to lose in everything.

if the recession scenario plays out, it's deflationary.

What

Good luck user

a very very small minority of people actually know what markets are going to do, usually because they are manipulating them or because they are insanely great at and they still get it wrong a lot of the time either way these people aren't going to give you this information it's worth billions
the idea behind these shows is you find the trend and you just agree with it and chances are you'll be right at least 50% of the time overrall because shit can only go up or down, and if you're wrong you never bring it up again

I bought at 10k down to 6k because I believe in it. Now I see these prices I have seriously gamblers fallacy. If I'm willing to buy 1's and 0's on a digital ledger these prices make me want to buy more not sell.

im trying to reinvent myself though investing and learning about an emerging thing in economics because back home im forever known as a crazy short ugly person that not even the towns whore will give me a ride. i seriously was robbed of some good times through shitty as fuck friends and ignorant as fuck people.

This. There is no in between

>
>They tell the public it will fall to 1500 while going all in at 2000
This

>developing countries cannot buy swiss francs, euros and dollars and use them as exchange medium.
>developing countries cannot have bank accounts in foreign currency
>developing countries do not know gold and silver is.

cyptobugs are retarded I swear.

Attached: iu[2].jpg (400x316, 44K)

Because it's a Chad move. Betas wouldn't understand.

Great Depression 3.0 (1.0 was the Civil War) doesn't start until Sep 2021 due to Shmita, the 7 year sabbatical cycle

Attached: saupload_0915_CHART_Shmita[1].png (500x432, 116K)

>3 more years
wait, does that mean i'll actually have to eat some of those shitty cans i started hoarding?

Attached: 1543119047375.jpg (412x351, 21K)

Digital gold
World currency
Borderless
Cant be confiscated
Harder to be robbed of
Inflationresistant

BULLISH

stockpilling meds and guns too