>> discuss

Attached: wtfETH.jpg (1200x1200, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dapplist.biz/
etherscan.io/address/0x6aac5e7c12d3c9259cff8e10b5bbdb1064c382a5
etherscan.io/address/0x281055afc982d96fab65b3a49cac8b878184cb16
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

delet this

Attached: 1492706842261.png (344x333, 255K)

Sounds healthy

Go on....

ok, so i'm really dumb. can this mean some cabal of people with very deep pockets vacuumed up all the eth with the intent to royally fuck the price up?

And those colored lines are the proof?

Bullshit until proof

>on december 1
>doesn't list the year

Attached: 4726ed22fa686aeb06c9573a9296b23af831e5f5.jpg (380x250, 12K)

The kikes are at it again

No, they are a visualization of the findings on the left. The only proof you could get would be the addresses for you to check each one yourself.

idk what to make of it bros. to sum up the past few days

> $1 bln eth moved
> close to $1 bln btc moved
> 60% of entire ltc supply moved

the btc one I think it's close to $1 bln but too lazy to do all the calcs, maybe closer to $600 mln or so.
Anyway, I smell kiking.

Attached: kike2.jpg (736x629, 59K)

ethereum insiders

And those addresses are?

It's probably some billionaire like Musk, Bezos, whoever will then announce their company is going to start accepting Eth

GIVE ME ADDRESSES!
GIVE ME TENDIES!
GIVE ME ADDRESSES!
GIVE ME TENDIES!
GIVE ME ADDRESSES!
GIVE ME TENDIES!
GIVE ME ADDRESSES!
GIVE ME TENDIES!
GIVE ME ADDRESSES!
GIVE ME TENDIES!
GIVE ME ADDRESSES!
GIVE ME TENDIES!

Attached: a.png (226x70, 16K)

so most of the money moved around is rich people sending money to themselves and only about 1k users actually use ETH apps dapplist.biz/

dead coin walking

Attached: hey kid you wanna buy some gem stones.jpg (620x388, 33K)

bitcoin and ethereum are the least concentrated cryptos, everything else is absolutely fucked

btc doesn't have any apps and only one token, your reasoning is fundamentally flawed

who gives a shit about BTC nowadays though. bitcoin (BSV) is money and that's all that matters, dapps are pretty stupid to begin with. bitcoins model of just publishing proof of results makes a lot more sense than ETH's "every computer repeats every calculation" approach

Attached: repentance.jpg (1024x645, 61K)

>bitcoins model of just publishing proof of results
that's called a zk-snark, eth has it (although an old version), btc doesn't.
Btc can't do anything beyond utterly trivial contracts at all.

etherscan.io/address/0x6aac5e7c12d3c9259cff8e10b5bbdb1064c382a5
here are when the txs originate from.

but where did this account get the ETH to begin with?

what the fuck

etherscan.io/address/0x281055afc982d96fab65b3a49cac8b878184cb16

from here

It was Coinbase you fucking LARP faggots.

what? in bitcoin you hash the code and the results and put it on the blockchain. anyone wanting to verify a calculation can do so.

Attached: sweet dreams.jpg (3200x1800, 3.27M)

you described data storage, not a contract.

>cant into basic math
>cant even watch the whole pic (datalight 2018)
so many brainlets lately

yes what im saying is "smart contracts" are stupid. its a buzz word. keep contracts off the chain and use the ledger to publish proof. if you want crypto kitties the proper way to do it is to keep the code out of the blockchain and just publish proof of ownership on the chain. pretending that it's something special just because everybody repeats the code all over the world isn't true, cryptokitties still owns the images and they even clearly states on the site that you have no right to claim any combination of appearance as yours and you may not publish them or use them in a video etc. they can freely change their contract anyway, there's literally no point to have the code directly involved in the crypto itself.

Attached: chair.jpg (1113x1600, 219K)

>yes what im saying is "smart contracts" are stupid

Nobody cares what you think retard. Stay in your lane. If I wanted to ask for McDonalds employee's opinion I would ask what sauce goes best with the mcnuggets, not their opinion on smart contracts

you're seriously out of touch.
the most obvious use case of smart contracts is a dex. You can't have a dex without code executing on-chain.

fuck off it's embarassing someone paid for this bullshit mspaint nothing to be copyrighted in the first place, although I doubt anyone did. it looks like shit.

oh yeah? you better stay away from McDonalds from now on, friend.

you're seriously in of touch.

Attached: link7.png (550x774, 381K)

Yeah anyways I'll have a double cheeseburger and large fries please

>you're seriously in of touch.
is that abortion of an argument supposed to convince anyone?

what argument? you say smart contract good, me say smart contract bad. we won't get anywhere, what's the point. enjoy your day user.

Attached: mario girl.jpg (900x832, 359K)

Banks/hedgefunds accumulating possibly?

What exactly is bad about a smart contracts? It's a tool that a serves a purpose. When the plumber walks in to your McDonald's to order a diet Coke do you call his wrench 'bad' because you have no idea why anyone would use such a thing because you're a loser with no employable skills besides scrubbing friers?

As i said here before, the same happened on BTC, XRP, XLM

Attached: how to talk to women.jpg (638x513, 55K)