Drunk, MENSA confirmed 160+ IQ, XRP holding user here, AMA

Attached: minister you satoshi.jpg (640x646, 37K)

>mensa

Attached: tenor (10).gif (244x224, 1.04M)

Why are you against what all of crypto stands for bigot

Attached: 1510189587927.jpg (960x960, 73K)

You've noticed the IQ drop on this board. Why are we still here and where did everyone else go? Also I have to be up in 5 hours and cant sleep. Should I drink a beer?

Alcohol ruins your sleep, just jack off

BOA + xrp + OWC and somehow it will also use chainlink so both moons, right?

Based thanks

Yeah their test is probably bullshit-y to increase membership, but I more or less aced the exam when I was 15 so

Do you hear colours?

OP here, just switched to laptop

> 160 IQ
> XRP Hdoler

More like 60 IQ

My iq is 88 but I faked it until I maked it

Only if I close my eyes. My girlfriend though has misophonia, which is similar to synesthasia, or at least related. She has synesthesia type symptoms for her misophonia
Idk, nobody knows for sure. It very well might, but idk dog
I'm not holding for the long term, just for the swing
good job

>Drunk, MENSA confirmed 160+ IQ
>drunk when they confirmed it
it all checks out

I'm here cause I'm a poor college fag who couldn't get into crypto until a bit late idk why you're here though

>Late on crypto
>Drunk
>Claims 160iq

Show your mensa card fag.

My father fancied me a math progidy so I took a bunch of IQ tests when young. The best I did was on any IQtest 186. The Max mensa score was 166 I think I got 164 or something

Attached: 20181205_165659.jpg (4032x1960, 1.98M)

I'm in my dorm and left it at home because I took out of my wallet cause I didn't think it was necessary. It's not very unique though just says mensa with an ID number and your name. You should take the test, I think they're desperate for members so the cut off isn't the 140+ they claim

do you like burritos?
would you date me?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 9.17.20 PM.png (658x894, 788K)

are you hodling any chainlink?

Im prob 120 so i dont think its worth it, meaby on pills can do way better, years of inmsonia dont help either.

I have a girlfriend
Not atm, things are iffy
My middle school sleep schedule got fucked over by vidya. Probably lose 15 ish points from that

Whats you opinion on australian satoshi?

>STILL holding onto dead internet monies months after its death
>anime cartoon picture
>paid Mensa to take a silly test
>160IQ

Attached: DqG2fb-WsAEtaAb.jpg (577x444, 24K)

Charisma alone can woo investors. Idiot or not, he'll be at least somewhat successful on just his charisma.
Also he's not real satoshi for anybody who doesn't know real satoshi is cryo frozen, but dead Hal

My father paid, he had great hopes for me but I let him down. I wish I were better and smarter but I'm not

Warm milk + breathing exercises?

I knew a MENSA member once. He worked in a call center and got kicked out of his apartment because he chose to buy new PC parts instead of paying rent.

IQ doesn't mean shit if your are a social wreck who can't make rational decisions.