$1K

EOY

Attached: IMG_20181203_203136731.jpg (3024x4032, 3.63M)

your path has been blocked.

Attached: 7485218374.jpg (960x1280, 181K)

1k fat dicks in your asshole for buying his bags EOY

agreed linkmarine!

Attached: 1543342726642.jpg (1944x2592, 665K)

jesusanon needs to look to jared leto for fashion advice man. jesusanon would look /fa/ as fuck in some draping threads

Last night was excellent; several questions & concerns were confidently answered, and my already-adamant confidence in your incredibly far-reaching project was bolstered. ChainLink truly shall usher in the colloquial Fourth Industrial Revolution with meaningful & useful smart contracts (and perhaps even kickstart the quasimythical Golden Bullrun).

It was great to meet you & Sergey last night; I truly believe in your project, and with iron hands I shall hold & stake to my node my 20,000+ LINK, no matter what, until the fabled singularity occurs (at which point I'll only liquidate a few hundred as the price-per-token passes a thousand dollars -- I can dream).

I hope that both of you are amused & unannoyed by your rockstar status in one of the internet's rawest "communities" (and I apologise again on behalf of myself and autonomous others who may have aggravated you); Jow Forums "keeps it real" by completely disregarding normality & political-correctness, viciously testing everyone & everything with great scrutiny & acumen, thereby providing a fecund, gestalt hivemind which is uncanny in its ability to recognize truly valuable projects such as yours. Sometimes this leads to weird hijinx, but intentions are generally pure.

This collective, which has a spirit unfettered by anything, *knows* how big this is going to become. This is why ChainLink memes are so dank -- danker than any other crypto -- because the potential is literally infinite.

Thanks for the selfies; I apologise for the candidate shot in the elevator (poor form on my part), but shall remain true to our pinkie-promise not to publish them on Jow Forums (...unless you change your mind; they're actually rather flattering photos). Speaking of which, here's a link to the thread (the "community" has dubbed me "Jesusanon/LINKJesus") and you have supporters there now.

$1K market cap

I would love to send you the pictures which I won't be posting without your express permission, so please let me know if you want them.

The bar afterwards was nice (we didn't expect you or Sergey to show up there, of course, but if you had, I would have happily bout you both a round and left you alone, as the handful of others in our bizarre "community" also would have). I actually stayed there quite late with a new friend from the site, and discussed marketing strategy; the "problem"is that most "suits" & "normies" simply don't "get it" -- although entirely unnecessary, if you want to sell these shortsighted executives, a quick ninety-second "elevator pitch" would be efficacious. Again, please accept both my apologies & thanks for everything. My linky stays super stinky $1000 eoy.

P.S. please let me know if there is any way that I may help your project: writing copy, coordinating with certain "communities," or simply leaving things alone so as not to ruin it. We collectively understand the need for secrecy & lack of unsavory connections, and endeavor to serve (or not serve) in whatever capacity would help.

We instinctively, intellectually & intuitively believe in this project, and, despite assuming success as a first-mover is practically guaranteed, the wiser among us have some inkling of the risks to corporate perception of ChainLink in light of express or implied association with an anonymous ad-hoc internet society of anti-normative, frog-worshipping chaoticians. Praise Kek!

In closing, you guys are great and your project is too superlatively superb for words; you have our undying support in the form of thousands of independent & unswayably principled node operators who shall ensure the unassailable robustness of the network. Mainnet soon....

>ch-ch-ch-checked

Attached: IMG_20181004_133521845.jpg (2592x1944, 1.8M)

do you eat shit? your tongue looks like you are full of shit from the inside.

jesusanon, look at this pic. no homo wish i could style you

Attached: FEAR_OF_GOD_SS2019_OUCH_MAG_2048x2048.jpg (2048x951, 265K)

You mean like this?

Attached: IMG_20180426_183550733.jpg (1944x2592, 2.19M)

Or maybe this?

Attached: IMG_20170924_191503478.jpg (2592x1944, 1.22M)

Oh thats just mouth cancer he is dead in 6 months tops

posting /fa/ shit here...evidence that Jow Forums is dead.

Attached: 1544052181418.gif (600x608, 435K)

Please be real, 30 LINK Private here and hoping it goes to at least 1k so i can invest those 30k$ into some altcoins and oil.

just passing through to give a toast to jesusanon!

so wait, they all told us to meet at the bar after but didn't show up themselves?

Checked and Heil Hitler'd

>school shooter aesthetic

yo for real what the fuck is wrong with this incel's tongue? im gonna throw up

no wonder you faggots are kissless virgins... do you know how bad this nigger's breath must smell?? holy SHIT

I thought some other user at the event said Mainnet isn't happening this year. What am I supposed to believe?

is that what the average ChainLink hodler looks like?
thank god I sold long time ago