Freezing outside

>Freezing outside
>People wearing Jackets and Winter caps
>All the women are in translucent Yoga Pants

>They are alowed to Vote

Attached: 1537998966116.jpg (554x623, 99K)

theres a reason why founding fathers made it so only white men could vote.

and this is one of them.

>theres a reason why founding fathers made it so only white, property-owning (as in assets such as land) men could vote.
FTFY

What is seen
> thots in thermally inappropriate clothing
What is unseen
> blatant signalling for resource providing partnership in hostile environment that may require them to acquire one for their very survival.

Are "men" that get enraged by what women wear the most pathetic faggots on the planet.

Stop fucking worrying about women you retards. You are letting them live rent free in your heads. Women can dominate your mind just by wearing yoga pants meanwhile I don't give a fuck what they wear, I have more important things to worry about.

I am sick of seeing losers complain about loser things on this website.

>men getting enraged about the degradation of their society
In the future all men outside of the top 10-20% of males will be feeling the crunch severely. Hope you aren't reincarnated as one.

how skelly are you op

>In the future all men outside of the top 10-20% of males will be feeling the crunch severely

>implying that isnt already the case
>implying it isn't already even worse than that

if your not chad and or wealthy, your quality of life is generally low as fuck.

founding fathers are a bunch of cucks, good riddence

Just see a fucking whore, christ. I fucking hate you virgins who hold on to your virginity like it's a prize. It's a fucking poison that taints you. Lose it already. Having a gf is overrated as fuck. Literally just fuck a whore and be done with it so you can quit being an increasingly maladjusted faggot.

>oblivious normalfags who disallow the narrative they are part of to other people
kys

Quit being a little bitch. Your life is shit because you are shit.

>dumb neet
>lost 99% of his money on imaginary coins
>allowed to vote

When can we just exterminate all women? I suppose once we can successfully reproduce without them.

>thinks only people who described would object to his bullshit.
Not one of those. Know people like you who shit on those virgins just to feel better about their empty, shitty existence. You're literally projecting your state of being a wretched human being.

When can we just exterminate all incels? I suppose we can do it right now because they are always useless and have never and will never serve a purpose.

You're projecting your projection onto me.

>he thinks drone-wagekeks serve a purpose
They could all burn and no damage would be done. Prove me otherwise.

>can't produce a original thought to save their life
Justify your claim, like I did.

Your neetbux would disappear. The society supporting you would disappear.

You aren't even worth the effort it takes to respond too anymore. Pathetic maladjusted virgin rage threads full of cope are the most annoying this on this website.

You look like a self-hating virgin. Not one of your kind.
>but ... but it's impossible
You can't get out of your projection-based argumentation frame. Kys little retard.

Fightingmonkeys.jpg

Leave the thots in yoga pants out of this.

They know they are worthless without their 'looks' (they are disgusting if a world-wide scale is applied).

>Pathetic maladjusted virgin rage threads full of cope are the most annoying this on this website.
Vigin here, I couldn't agree more, FFS if its SO important to you, go out & get rid of it, YES it will require you to leave your room!

Just curious, are you a roastie by any chance? I'm honing my hoe-meter and you have that kind of ill placed solipsistic rage coupled with laughably ignorant view of the world I've come to expect from your gender. If you're not a roastie, are you at least super high estrogen?

Go to the gym faggot and you will see how annoying yoga pants are.

Your view of the world itself is skewed so bad you can't even see straight. Normal men don't sit around bitching about what a woman wears. This board is about business and finance, and you cucks are so fucking seething you make a thread about a woman wearing yoga pants in public and how it made you feel upset, on a fucking business and finance board. Then you ask me if I am full of estrogen when I tell you to fuck off because these types of threads are annoying as fuck.

I actually have regularly visited gyms for the last 5 years. I don't give a fuck what others are wearing because I am not a low test cuck soiboi faggot who lets others outward appearance control my inward feelings.

Maybe next time you visit the gym you should actually lift some weights instead of hanging around the treadmills where all the cardio bunnies go.

There is nothing wrong with getting a whore. Male virginity is pathetic and cancer. You too should go find a whore and get rid of yours. Only female virginity was cherished, male virginity was always a pitiful joke. You are a key that opens no doors.

There’s a lot of tough guys at my college that think they’re too cool for winter weather so they’ll walk around in shorts and t-shirts on campus

Attached: 75EAB01D-73FF-4F0D-832A-BD6C2F85A97B.jpg (634x422, 73K)

I know the most strenuous thing you've done in your life was typing out an essay on a mechanic keyboard that one time. But when you do lots of physical activity, your body warms up. These chads are obviously about to play sports, or go to the gym or are coming back from doing so. You can actually sweat in cold weather if you are really going hard at any physical activity.

Yeah nah the reason I asked if you were a woman was because of everything you wrote, not just about the fuck off talking about yoga pants you mongs bit, which I can pretty much sympathise with. But that whole "WAGIES MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND WHERE WLL YOU GET YOUR NEETBUX FROM" and "INCELS ARE CANCER WE CAN JUST DESTROY THEM NOTHING OF VALUE WILL BE LOST" is what really made me think "wow what a stupid solipsistic fuck, this is like throwing away Tesla and Isaac Newton for Joe Sixpack, and not even considering that one may have made a stupid choice". Even the assumption that we're all neets, what is that based in, are you a neet? Yeah, I'm not actually pissed at all or anything, just a student of human nature and wanted to see if I have you pegged.
You dodged the question and all. So, roastie or no? So`ylent drinker? Give me the skinny yo, don't leave my curiosity hanging.

They’re not chads and they’re just walking, not running, in summer clothes like fucking retards

I'm a white Australian male who lives on a farm in a barely populated area.

I am just sick to death of hearing the same broken record of virgins complaining about women over and over again. I'd love for some slut to walk past my property in some yoga pants. You city cucks are pathetic and live pathetic lives.