APOLOGIZE NOW

APOLOGIZE NOW

medium.com/@coss.io/coss-io-v1-2-december-6th-2018-b23d9b1580ad?fbclid=IwAR2BVosM-SIhCV-XlYMQ9QMA-GakJXZ58y1111Bdj4rkHblVq9r8X0XGWxk

Attached: 1521588514656.png (512x512, 42K)

I own some of this shit since the begining. What's new unless its a shitcoin ?

what is coss 1.2?

I'm holding 10K just in case

Me too but... A shitcoin is a shitcoin.

Neat. I hope some of you got on board with my previous threads on COSS.

>270k volume
*ahem*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1512336470085.jpg (258x620, 42K)

>he knows nothing
>still think he’ll make it

Learn English, Prakeet.

Kek forgot how to type
Sir buy of COSS

Percent 100% no pajeet COSS is best coin ever big moon moon I am not Indian I am white guy in america I love hambooger

Very soon moon sir lots of needful of COSS

cant believe this pumped to $2.70 at one point before the exchange was even functioning. we were in such a bubble.

Attached: 1518755118835.jpg (639x960, 98K)

Been forever since I've seen a COSS thread

True. However, this will unironically go back over $2.70 on the next bull run. This is one of those rare 50x-100x opportunities that still exists if they get some volume and get their exchange functioning properly. We are early in the number of people worldwide with crypto accounts and anyone can take a slice of the pie.

VERY BIG MILKY MOON

Checked. It will be very "Milky"

coss has no potential anymore. I still hodl a few but, with the cryptomarket dying it's over. They won't survive long enough to see a next bull run.

They need 8 mil vol for break even. Even they can do that. It’s all gonna be okay.

The volume, right now for the past 24hours : 266k$

Dude. Come on, seriously. I was hyped by COSS back then, bought a 0.07$ and 0.20 but... Let's face it. It's over. Everything they do can't pump anything. A few weeks back, the price doubled and crashed a few days after...

The exchange is down for the transition to 1.2 right now. Yeah volume was low because the API had to deal with the old shitty engine. Don’t buy if you don’t think it’ll go beyond that volume. Pro tip: it’ll be a top 20 exchange minimum end of 2019 - but you’ll keep thinking in the present and not looking ahead to where it will be

This. As I mentioned similar earlier - They will get volume and it will go up significantly. I have faith that they will capture some of the Asian market for fiat onboarding into crypto and this will be their ticket to success. Unreal upside potential in this company.

Lmao, I remember making this image more than a year ago when I was a Coss holder and shill, flipping shitcoins like it and making 2x my money, good times.
Now I'm down 90% but oh well...

pic related, another one I made

Attached: COSS2.jpg (720x898, 147K)

Haha, I have both your pics. Nice man. This is the last one I have.

Attached: cossgrill.png (776x485, 286K)

how fucking pajeet is this exchange kek

Attached: file.png (1024x694, 481K)

BUY MY FUCKING BAGS