dqydj.com/inflation-adjusted-gold-return-calculator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He clearly predicts SINGLE digits
SINGLE
DIGIT
SHITCOIN

Is this bear euphoria?

You know peter is getting interested!

What do you think? This is called overshooting, corrections are always overblown, but go ahead sell at -90% I'm sure it will definitely go to 0

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-15-14-34-18-631_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 231K)

>t. bought at $1400

All these faggots coming out of the woodworks to trash crypto is honestly bullish

This clown could have gotten rich off crypto and stocks but has been sitting on gold for a decade instead.

>$4500 is too high to buy bitcoin - Aug 2017
coindesk.com/bitcoin-bear-peter-schiff-doubles-even-4000-still-bubble

Attached: chainlink fort.jpg (800x640, 105K)

t. bought 17 at $260 in june 2017, now I hold 43 and have cashed out about 10k

We'll see who's laughing in a couple months

>t. bag holder
Indeed we will, I want to buy some ETH at $50 USD

ETHCONNNEEEEEECT

I'm not selling, I'm buying, and comments like OP just strengthen my resolve.

Man I wish I could buy ETH at $10 again, like in January 2017.

Would go all in with the rest of my FIAT savings.

Let's not kid ourselves, ETH is the only cryptocurrency technology that has any chance of being developed into something useful, beyond Bitcoin's limitations.

Betting against ETH is like betting against crypto. Fine. I can understand that. Go buy your US treasuries or Boomer stocks and Boomer rocks (gold doesn't pay interest, doesn't appreciate in capital, doesn't pay a dividend lol).

Actually, speaking of terrible investments, I can't think of a single asset class that has performed worse than physical gold in the last 100 years...

Attached: 1543424073223.jpg (998x1000, 91K)

>it will definitely go to 0
This unironically.

Show us your short positions Peter.

>Man I wish I could buy ETH at $10 again, like in January 2017
This reminds me of the newfag lottery ticket hodler in Jan this year, they got there wish & called crypto a scam....
Thank you dumbass lottery ticket hodlers for crashing the market! bet they have 0 fiat left after payin the loan they took out to buy crypto!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Money Skelly said that Eth was supposed to be $7 max?
Will his big brain be correct?

He's already rich and worth over 150 million you fucking dumb nigger

Gold amd eth are a MESS

who gives a fuck what this greenwich trust fund cunt has to say anyway. it's nothing but hot air. someone should shut him the fuck up in person I bet he's a bitch IRL with a glass jaw who would piss his pants and do anything you told him to if he thought he was in physical danger. controlled opposition trust fund trash champange drinking scum. desperate for attention and talking shit he has no idea about for twitter follows. meanwhile he missed all the biggest bull runs of all time over the last 10 years because he's a dumb cunt retard who just holds a single asset which is a fucking rock and hopes it goes up but it never will.

Gold isn't supposed to pay interest you dumb fuck nigger. The whole point of buying gold is so you have money and wealth for when fiat collapses. That's when you make it with gold. When there's a deflationary collapse of all asset prices because the world is swimming in debt.

It's like you braindead zoomers are incapable in differentiated between investments and real savings.

20 trillion in debt and manipulated criminally suppressed interest rates and you fucking idiots are concerned about making a return and not protecting what you have.

You are unironically just like a boomer where everyone just keeps all their money in 401ks and stocks like a sheep just thinking it will continue going up forever because we live in America and the govt will make sure it all goes right for us.

And nobody is saying don't invest but given the economic and political climate and 20 trillion in debt and you idiots don't have even 10-20% in gold and silver? Absolutely fucking nigger tier retarded

he has always trashed crypto, nothing changed. hes like that roubini guy, both are bitter as fuck about being absolute brainlets.
but it doesnt matter, they are wealthy as fuck because they inherited daddy's money, so its all ok that they have their money on absolute shit investments.
>inherits all his money
>"i am the 1%, debate me"
the absolute state of this clown

>Actually, speaking of terrible investments, I can't think of a single asset class that has performed worse than physical gold in the last 100 years...
dunno about ETH but holy fuck this is true

>Gold isn't supposed to pay interest you dumb fuck nigger. The whole point of buying gold is so you have money and wealth for when fiat collapses.
why is gold valued in dollars you retard?

>wins crypto scam lottery ticket
>everybody listen to me im smart

I mean do you even understand that a gold ounce is just a gold ounce and it isn't supposed to provide you a return?

You realize gold has been money for milennia and doesn't rely on the dollar existing to have value?

Do you also realize it was gold that gave the dollar its value in the first place. And the only reason you are investing in shitcoins is because you can't make it anymore BECAUSE gold doesn't back the dollar anymore and has caused rampant inflation for decades now

we can see flippening, EOS will replace ETH

EOS is now way oversold

ETH is still way overvalued

>just thinking it will continue going up forever because we live in America and the govt will make sure it all goes right for us.

This is LITERALLY what is going to happen. You think the greatest country in the world with the strongest military and interests in every other country with the most manipulated everything won't continue this ponzi scheme by any means necessary? We go to war over oil, there is nothing the Fed+government can not and will not do to ensure we stay on top. The usa will false flag and kill some of its own citizens if it means getting the go ahead from the emotional public to protect our interests.

The dollar price of gold only tracks how unstable, volatile, and lack of store of value the dollar is you moron. The dollar is rhe world reserve currency so it has a price in dollars. But if the dollar dissapeared from planet earth tomorrow morning.... does my gold become worthless? Of course not brainlet. That's the entire point of buying gold you idiot. Because fiat is a scam.

When you buy Gold you don't want or care if the dollar price goes up. It's just a gold ounce. You don't want gold to go up like you want your Amazon stock to go up.

You realize when someone buys 1k worth of Amazon they are doing so for a completely different reason when they go to a coin shop and buy a gold ounce, right?

Don't look now but you literally just made probably the best case ever for owning gold. You just made a better argument for owning gold than I have in this entire thread.

If you had a logical braincell in your head you'd realize that the fact that our military has to keep the ponzi alive is literally the best argument ever to get some gold and silver

Here's some statistics for you drooling rock-fags:

Owning hunk of metal which does not produce any money has produced almost no return compared to literally ANY OTHER asset class. Cince 1968, shiny rock has produced an inflation adjusted return of less than 3% lol.

$10,000 invested into gold 200 years ago would be worth $26,000 today

>joshuakennon.com/stocks-vs-bonds-vs-gold-returns-for-the-past-200-years/

>dqydj.com/inflation-adjusted-gold-return-calculator/

Rockfags BTFO

Attached: 1521472820552.jpg (710x473, 80K)

Oh you mean the abandoneware, unsecure, dumpster fire that can't achieve more than 250 TPS?

>implying (((they))) don't make even more money when the average goy gets rekt

You are fucking idiot!!!!!!!!!!!

GOLD IS MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

When you profit in stocks you earned more fiat..... but you still haven't dinettes it to real money and real savings.

When the dollar collapses and you have your wealth in worthless paper you will be fucked. Doesn't matter how much profits you earned in the last 5 years.

You are fundamentally retarded like most Americans and you don't know what savings is

There's a difference between investments and money. Comparing stocks to gold is comparing apples to oranges.

You are supposed to compare dollars to gold.

100 years ago a good weekly salary was 20$ and 20$ = 1 oz of gold.

Today that 20$ doesn't buy you jack shit.... but that gold ounce converted to fiat gives you $1,200... which is still a good weekly salary.

And sure... it made sense to invest in a booming stock market the last 100 years. But A... we were on a gold standard most of that time anyway.....but today we are 20 trillion in debt and have massive inflation.

>When the dollar collapses

Gold will be worth zero dollars at that point.

Enjoy trading your rocks for rice and drinking water.

How are you going to transport your rocks around? Pic related.

Enjoy getting swarmed by a pack of feral Negroes and having your rocks looted.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 13K)

wahh gold is money because my dad said so. wahh I don't understand properties of money all I can do is lick boots wahhh

That's not why you own gold. No one has 100% of their portfolio in gold expecting a 7% per year return.
You own gold so that when your currency hyperinflates and your stock portfolio worth 1 million dollars can't buy you a new car, you have gold and can buy something to eat. Or a house.
The dollar has never had an event nor cause to hyperinflate. But when it does (if it does) ...... Oh boy. Oooooh boy

Yes I agree. Makes sense. However we don't know if it will ever happen because the US is a huge large stable country, not some 3rd world shithole. Might not happen in our lifetime.
I'm pro gold myself tho a very small amount. Maybe 5% of my net worth is in gold and silver

>When the dollar collapses and you have your wealth in worthless paper you will be fucked.

Same goes for soft, shiney metal, you idiot. If you think the dollar is going to collapse buy coffee, guns, ammo, water filtration, and seeds.

I'm not gonna make it

You can make 10 million dollars in stocks or shitcoins but it won't matter one fucking bit in a fiat collapse where the value will go to zero.

If you don't convert at least some of that Jew paper into gold and silver you'll be fucked

Testing posting from Turkey

nice just bought 100k

>the only 2 options are the current monetary system today, or Fallout universe/mad max scenario, with nothing in between.

How about when a new currency is issued, it is valued in gold and not dollars, and you take your gold to the bank and exchange it for the new currency? That's impossible?

>Muh debt

You double digit IQ rockfags don't even know what that means, do you?

When you issue debt, holders of the obligation are essentially putting a vote of confidence in the entity raising money with paper. It's a vote of confidence when the world's major economies hold your debt. US treasuries are far more certain than shiny rocks.

It's not worth it arguing with someone so stupid. Gold goes to zero you say but feral niggers will rob your for it. What an illogical dumbass you are.

You don't think Venezuelans wish they had put their fiat into gold and silver before the bolivar collapsed?

And no.... gold doesn't go to zero when your Jew dollar collapses. It'll probably be as simple as a revaluation of gold to purge all the debt from the system.

What do you think happens when fiat implodes? Everything magically becomes free and farmers wouldn't accept actual real money for food?

As if ....... the ONLY WAY to possibly buy something is with paper dollars.

The fucking Jews have successfully brainswashd our electorate

Gold still has about 97% of its value from the beginning of this year. I bet the cryptofags wish their imaginary tokens had 97% of the value from January.

>muh gold standard
Enjoy real second rise of fascism

No one is going to accept heavy rocks in times of social crisis.

There's absolutely no evidence in modern history to support this doomer-prepper-rockfag fantasy scenario.

All of the countries who fiat FAILED, reverted to the US dollar, not some fucking shiny metal, for every day trade and living expenses.

Jesus, rockfags are worse than VeChink shills.

Attached: 6a00d8341c72e153ef022ad357dbf1200c-800wi.jpg (532x600, 86K)

Nobody is saying preps are bad. But is there some sort of law that I'm unaware of where if I buy gold I can't also buy guns, food and ammo?

Wtf are you going to do? Put your entire 500k net worth into canned foods and bullets?

>You don't think Venezuelans wish they had put their fiat into gold and silver before the bolivar collapsed?

Definitely not.

They're probably wishing they had US dollars and Bitcoins right about now - the only two forms of money that matter in this world.

Stay impoverished rockfag, I'm sure your rock collection is one day going to be sold on eBay to some autistic collector for pure novelty.

Attached: 1528198742748.jpg (574x382, 44K)

Yeah totally.... gold.... savings and money for milennia isn't as safe as lolUStreasures that chinks are currently unloading for more gold

>all of the countries who fiat FAILED, reverted to the US dollar
So what will the US dollar revert to once it fails?
Why does the US have the largest gold reserve of any country in the world? Why have China, India, Russia been stocking up on gold the last decade? Why has JPMorgan been manipulating and suppressing the price of silver for years?
I guess all of these countries and companies are just fucking retarded, right, way stupider than some neckbeard on Jow Forums who has 50% of his money in equities at the top of a ponzi scheme and the other 50% of his money in crypto at the bottom of a failed ponzi scheme.

Gold is a barbarous relic

So you are saying that ore bolivar collapse..... that it would have been a dumb idea to put their net worth in gold? People fuckinf starving right now who were previously comfy don't wish they had put there bolivars into gold before the collapse?

You realize that you can exchange gold for dollars right?

Now what happens to our wealth when the dollar collapses?

You people are stupid

>buy bonds
Make money
>buy dividend stocks
Make money
>buy shiny rocks like a boomer retard
They lose their value
B-b-but at least they aren't affected by inflation !! Muh SHTF scenarios ! Buy more rocks goy !

Debt is what is barbaric. Gold is civilized because gold is savings. Going into debt is what is barbaric. Gold is savings so how can that be a barbaric relic? Which kike govt education center taught you that?

i hope the jew is right
unironically getting 1000 ETH if it drops to $10
>inb4 stealing at these prices
fuck off, i don't care about fiat OR buttcorn i'm just a dapp addict

Dollars are debt instruments and not real money. Federal reserve NOTE.

You don't understand what savings is

If you make "money" in fiat.... how are you planning on saving that money you made?

You don't save any? You just put 100% of your wealth in the manipulated ponzi stock market but don't save any of it?

Also who gives a fuxk about making "money" when the cost of everything else is skyrocketing?

You know the only reason you made "money" in the market is because of 0% manipulated interest rates right? And the cost of everything went up as well right?

You realiZe h see a gold standard you could drive retarded kids to school on a bus and "make it" with your wife at home raising your 3-4 kids.

You understand you are invested in shitcoins because you can't make it anymore unironically because gold doesn't back the dollar anymore.

Under a gold standard prices go DOWN and are CHEAP. So your dollar which equals gold buys you more stuff

>So what will the US dollar revert to once it fails?

>Once it fails

Yeah, definitely not shiny rocks. Once the framework of the modern world collapses (it won't), the only means of currency and work will be food and water.

If only they capped ETH supply......

Gold hasn't lost any value. A gold ounce 900 years ago is still that same ounce of gold today. Doesn't matter if the fucking dollar exists or not

>You realize that you can exchange gold for dollars right?

They could have exchanged Bolivars for dollars? Why would they need shiny rock as an intermediate?

In fact, Bitcoin would have been a better intermediate so long as you have access to broadband internet.

Check the jr gold mining stocks in 2024 you moron. Thm is going to put eth to shame.

>mfw Louis and Matt have singlehandedly killed EOS tx output several times with their botting
>mfw Jow Forumslets invest their lifesavings into shitcoins without even having the slightest awareness of what is going on with them

>Muh economic collapse
>Muh asteroid impact
>Muh nuclear war

Lol, goldfags are really just retarded Doomers aren't they?

So the dollar collapses.... and you think we will revert back to some sort of closed loop barter system exchanging blowjobs for water?

There won't be any basis of value going forward or which a new currency is based on?

And people who aren't prepped with saved food and water will just die and the people who have a few months stash will just love a few months and then die when their shit runs out and then the world ends?

We are on the Weimar timeline +100 years. 2019 is going to be the beginning of the end. Crypto was a cia scam to make sure they take as many hard money enthusiasts down with them as possible.

Not to mention why the fuck is China absorbing 2/3 the world’s gold production per year. Those shiny rocks are how they’re going to collapse the American empire.

the inflation curve trends to negligible fast enough capped supply would bring extra confidence from short-term speculators who can't do math
there's already too many of these people
a drop to below $10 and uncapped supply forever would be the best thing to happen to ethereum
give it a few years for dapps to mature as killer apps independent of the crypto aspect, and have a low enough price newcomers can feel they can fairly join in

>Check the jr gold mining stocks in 2024 you moron. Thm is going to put eth to shame.

A mining company is a real company that sells a real product to produce real cash flows, when bought for a good price, that is 100% better than owning a piece of shit metal that just sits there.

You are correct.

Attached: 1537763232732.jpg (650x486, 64K)

Why in the fuck would they be holding dollars living in Venezuela? How fucking stupid are you? Currency collapse happen fast. Your avg citizen isn't going to get a 1 year heads up to make sure they convert their bolivars to dollars before the bolivar collapses.

So people in Venezuela were swimming along just fine 10 years ago before all this came cascading down for them. But if you want to protect it you exchange paper for gold not paper for paper.

And the whole point is you and I should be buying gold is because where the fuck do we go when the dollar collapses like the bolivar.

How can anyone look at this chart and not realize something terrible is about to happen to the dollar???

Attached: 8689A2F2-51DD-4012-A06D-7F304E634C1A.png (980x750, 96K)

the fact people are willing to sell you gold for dollars isn't reinforcing your argument. They get a useable medium of exchange and you get a lump of metal.

it reminds me of people selling "doomsday prep" shit. They all take credit card, which is kind of weird if doomsday is right around the corner. What faith do they have in their own pitch?

I don’t have any profits until I sell the stock and buy gold. It’s orders of magnitude riskier than owning gold

>Those shiny rocks are how they’re going to collapse the American empire.

To collapse America you literally just have to sit back and wait lol.

Umm, yeah, sitting on cash is also less risky than owning stock.

Are you retarded or just a rockfag Boomer?

Do you realize the country of China is absorbing 2/3 of the entire planets gold production? Why do you suppose that is????

DOUBLE DIGIT HAHAHAHAHAHA

In February I told you derps to sell all because this will go SINGLE digit without retrace

chinese consume a lot of gold, they use it as a gift, it has to do with corruption & the communist party

Yes but they are going to become America 1929 and hold 90% of the world gold supply.

Wait wtf? Your simultaneously praising owning gold stocks that extract gold while saying owning gold is stupid?

Invest in the company that's extracting something that's worthless in your mind?

Truly amazing how stupid people like you are.

Also.... your profits in dollars investing in a gold stocks will be worthless when the dollar collapses.

Owning gold is better than gold stocks unless you convert the profits from those gold stocks into gold before it all collapses

No. They’re going to back the yuan with gold in 2029. We are on the Weimar timeline +100 years except USA is Germany and China is USA

Owning a stock in a company is superior to owning a piece of shit, Mr. Boomer.

Dude everyone sells something. People sell subway sandwiches, stocks, aprons, refrigerators, and dogs. And guess what? People sell gold too! We live under a fiat system where we are forced to pay in dollars.

Just because someone is selling gold doesn't mean it isn't a real asset.

When you buy gold you aren't really buying it.... all you are doing is transferring your net worth from worthless paper into a real store it value. That's all you are doing you are becoming your own bank

What make you think the electricity is going to be on to move your shitcoins nigger

You don't buy gold for the same reason you buy a stock. Nobody is saying don't invest but buying gold isn't investing. Buying gold is making you your own bank

Both Bitcoin and Gold will be worthless in these Doomer scenarios.

>Supply and demand law has a minimum to no effect to ETH value
NO FUCKING SHIT

Why do the Russians have the same idea as the Chinese? Why aren’t they buying shitcoins?

Attached: DA9C33B0-3CEB-4E1D-921F-24C88615BAFF.png (980x750, 219K)

Gold isn't corrupt. Gold is savings. You think china is a absorbing 2/3 of the gold supply because of people buying trinkets? Lol

When has gold ever been worthless? You think if the USD dies gold will become worthless? Lol.

Dude do even understand that it was gold that gave value to the dollar?

If banks started issuing dollars not backed by gold a couple hundred years ago Americans would have laughed and told them to fuck off

so they can be the lords of the bling?

who cares. Let them have all the shiny rocks.

Yes I understand the system of buying and selling. I'm just puzzled why anyone would sell gold for worthless paper if they really believed the future is shiny metal.

Again... use your head and THINK...

When you start a coin shop business buying and selling gold and silver guess what you need to have? You need to have lots of gold and silver to buy and sell!

So you own a coin shop and you have at any given time.... 100 ounces of gold and 3,000 ounces of silver to sell to the purchasing public.

We all wake up tonorrow morning and the dollars I have been accepting for gold and silver from customers are now worthless because of hyperinflation.

Are you fucked because you sold 30 ounces of gold yesterday from your stores stash? Nope! Because you still have plenty of gold in silver in your vault! So you are sitting pretty!

Moreover if you are an actual coin shop owner you probably have a nice personal stack yourself.

And we don't pay bills or buy subway sandwiches in gold and silver. Just because you are participating in a fiat system to make income doesn't mean you can't fucjinf have a stash of gold and silver as savings. Jesus Christ you people literally don't know how to think

take your own advice and think. How many of us are owners of coin shops where this situation is plausible? No, your average goldbug is a dude who works, then trades his dollars to someone else (usually a giant company like JM bullion) for shiny stuff. Throw in cockwads like zerohedge screaming about "MUH ECONOMIC COLLAPSE" for years on end to scare you into buying gold (with tons of convenient ads to buy on their site) and you have a system wherein the dumb are fleeced of their actually valuable CASH.

It is for me
Bear Bliss™

ethereum dev below godot

Attached: apu giggle.png (710x577, 30K)

You asked me a specific fucking question.... why are people who believe in gold and open a gold shop end up selling the gold that they believe in for fiat that they don't believe in.

And I answered you.... because we are in a fiat system where subway doesn't accept fucking silver for their sandwiches you fucking idiot and people need to make a living by earning more fiat.... including coin shop owners brainlet.

You don't have to be a fucking coin shop owner in order to buy gold tho.

Just because you have to pay for shit in cash doesn't mean that gold isn't valuable you moron. Otherwise coin shops wouldn't fucking exist in the first place you illogical brainlet.

And it's cash that isn't valuable. 100 years ago 20$ was a good weekly salary and 20$ = 1 gold ounce. Fast forward 100 year to today and that 20$ doesn't buy you jack shit but that gold ounce is still worth a good weekly salary

>how are you planning on saving that money you made?
>buy bonds
>buy dividend stocks
>buy apartments and rent them
>use the extra money for spending
B-b-but you can only save by buying my shiny rock that does absolutely nothing and has a fluctuating value.
Why are metal bugs so retarded ?

>Otherwise coin shops wouldn't fucking exist in the first place you illogical brainlet.

They exist to take cash from idiots like you. They get cash, you get shiny metal. You are a bagholder.

Enjoy shinymetal for when "SHTF" (which if even if it happens shinymetal will just be taken from your bullet ridden corpse) or to watch it lose value for when you eventually sell it to a greater fool a few years down the road when you need money.