I'm a bear now

I'm a bear now.

After losing 98% of my initial investment, I've decided to put what little I had left into a 25x short. Hopefully this goes to triple digits now so I can make some of it back...

Attached: 1515262353986.jpg (1080x1349, 116K)

Fuck it I’m doing the same thing. Good luck

>shorting the bottom
user...

>bottom

Get your head around this:
You have proven yourself to be terrible at speculating. You should do the opposite of what you think you should do. That can be tricky with second guessing yourself but in this case you have made a concrete decision that you can now do the opposite of.

You realize you're shorting int he bounce buy zone, right? $3,700 to $3,500 is buy, then sell on bounce. You're going to get REKT if you short 25x here.

Oh fuck off. There is no bottom with more futures online. There's still 90% profits to be made before the commodity goes dark. If miners and whales could do anything about it, they would have.

i feel bad for u guys so il give some advice

btc will have a pump to 5k and then crash down to 2.5k as the final crash

shorting now will cause u to lose money... wait till 5k

BTC will never see 4K ever again it’s going straight to 0 probably by New Year’s Day

Holy fuck, there we go...OP REKT

How does it feel to be a massive failure, OP? How does it feel to know you've wasted all your time and money on this with nothing to show but diminished health, lost time, and an empty wallet?

Attached: holykek.png (1795x826, 102K)

I'm not so sure... this is looking like an exit scam to me... i wouldn't trust them to to bounce the price back up after all this so I'm going to stick with my short.

we arent all this dumb

I put my short in at $3900 on the last bounce (not this one) on 1h candles.

I guess you're not a bear anymore?

the ultra rich are created in bear markets not bull markets

>Hopefully this goes to triple digits
Oh user, you degenerate gambler, the only thing your going to do is get poor quick!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

NEVER FUCKING CHANGES BIZ

Close at $3,500. I don't know how long you've been trading for, but in Spring 2017, $3,500 was rock solid resistance and then support. Also, compare the current movement to movement on the April and August bounces. There is a high probability we will see a pretty decent bounce once we hit $3,500.

Also, at 25x, closing at $3,500 would bring you in over 100% profits. Don't get greedy. Its better to close a trade at 100% profit and miss another 30% profit than facing a strong chance of liquidation by keeping your short open at a very likely bounce point out of desperation.

Love,

Lain

>short gets squeezed
there goes your money lmao

>You should do the opposite of what you think you should do.
"then keep on double guessing because you are a retard"
best not to do anything

i would berry my dick so deep in her it would take a neurosurgeon to remove it

Same. This crap is not going to bounce.

So many buy signals

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU FUUUUCK YOU BOTTOM? BOTTOM MY ASS!!! THIS IS GOING TO 0 I DONT CARE I LOST IT , I LOST IT ALL, ITS OVER FOR ME, ITS OVER NOW, BYE NOW ITS OVER.

Source or your investment will be cursed

OP in Dec 2017:
I'm a bull now.

After not investing yet I still have 98% of my money in dollars. I've decided to put what I have left into a 25x long. Hopefully this goes to 6 digits digits now so I can make as much as if i had invested sooner.