Parmesan cheese industry is worth more than crypto market

parmesan cheese industry is worth more than crypto market
let that sink in for a second user

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgjWOo7IqQY

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 8.59.24 AM.png (867x479, 514K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cE1FrqheQNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The absolute state of the crypto!

I love crypto but this is kinda hilarious lmao

Can't put a bitcoin on my spaghetti

Attached: spag.jpg (480x360, 30K)

I hate Italy and their stupid 'its only real if it's from here!!!' products. Champagne from California is just as good, parmesan from Wisconsin is just as good

I watched this video yesterday. Why does the YouTube algorithm recommend Parmesan cheese videos to neo nazis posting on a Hungarian basking weaving image board?

nigga watch the vid, its not real parm unless it has the specific bacteria that only grow in that northern region of italy
rock and science and shiet

So your telling me to buy ParmaCoin? Where can I buy this?

Bet you don’t say that about chinks copying American products. Just call it something else. It’s called champagne because it’s from the province Champage.

Champagne from California isn't champagne because the region is what makes it champagne. It's just sparkling wine. Why are burgers so retarded? 00

why dont they just name their town Champagne, California?

checkmate eurofags

>parmesan from Wisconsin is just as good
y i k e s
That said, sparkling wine can be good from anywhere. English stuff routinely BTFOs champagne in competitions.

If it's just as good, then why do american companies feel the need to use somebody else's branding and image ?

That's what this is about. Parmesan is just like a brand that needs to protect its name by using a mechanism similar to copyright. The only difference being that it isn't a company that owns it but a region.

And by the way, no, american shit isn't as good. Last time I saw one of your cheese producers the guy complained that he lost 30% of his customers when he removed the "parmesan" name. Bitch maybe that's because you've been lying to them and your product isn't as good as real parmesan.

Why don't you have your shitty european vacation by going to Rome, Georgia instead of bringing your fat carcass all the way to Europe?

How do I short cheese?

>champagne
>italian
Champagne is from the French province of Champagne you dumbass. Prosecco is Italian equivalent

Are you making fun of Parmigiano Reggiano? That's a staple in my diet. 4channel is full of scummy italians making shitty threads.

How do I eat cheese?

this cheese is expensive cause there is no automation you dumbfuck
if bitcoin would requaire you to calculate everything manually it would be super expensive

Imagine how well Texas BBQ sauce made in Italy would fly with Americans.

Parmesan has more normies using it than BTC that's why it's worth more dumbass.

Cheese was adapted thousands of years ago.
when will BTC be adapted?

so the req team was right all along...
When they pivoted to tracking cheese and fish I thought they were stupid...

Attached: download (2).jpg (225x225, 5K)

It's only relevant if it's mozzarella cheese.

I eat Parmesan regularly. I don't use crypto regularly.

lmao cryptofags btfo

>bacteria can't be replicated and shipped and grown anywhere

Attached: 1526717047081.jpg (200x213, 8K)

Been working at a restaraunt with a pretty hefty wine program. Check out Hattingley Valley and Nyetimber for some excellent English sparkling. The limestone shelf under Champagne continues under the channel and into southern England.

Even the humble Cheese market is filled with swindling pajeets.

Parmesan, litterally essential in Italian cooking , cheesy salty deliciousness

Crypto, bunch of vapourware scam coins.

Adds up to me

You can put a bitcoin behind your spagetts though

>bubble wine from cali is good and muh cheese rom wisconsin is also gooood
>lemme put some butter on that

Attached: murica.png (399x370, 18K)

she said its worth $2.3 billion. crypto is worth like 50x that rn

it has nothing to do with the bacteria and is an entirely made up designation. you can make Parmesan anywhere, but if you call it that you'd better be ready for the mafia to come knocking.

Because they produce something that people need. Crypto only "produces" something imagninary that NEETs think is a ticket to never working a day in their life.

Silly NEETs. That job is gonna get you sooner or later.

Makes sense -Parma is delicious

>Nyetimber
Is the one I've tried and liked best, I will look out for the other. As well as "terroir" apparently our climate is actually better suited to production than a lot of the traditional wine growing regions now which are too arid. Vine age plays a big role in quality (and sparkling has the lowest 'barrier to entry' in that regard) but a lot of vinyards have been set up in the SE now.

Wrong. Parmesan still isn't a Protected Designation of Origin product, despite the EU working hard to try to grant intellectual property rights to every fucking food ever made.

I think of it like cultural appropriation arguments - if you want to go there, don't be surprised if it doesn't work out for ya. I'm happy to give up dreads and sombreros if blacks and Mexicans are willing to give up U.S. government, the internal combustion engine, antibiotics, and the light bulb. Fair is fair, if your race or village invents it, you own it and can sell usage rights to it for whatever someone's willing to pay.

Put that way, if I weren't a white American, I'd be pushing for every human invention to be as much in the public domain as possible and I'd slap any bitch who started shit about cultural appropriation.

youtube.com/watch?v=cE1FrqheQNI

Pretty sure it is within the EU and needs to be Parmigiano Reggiano to be sold as Parmesan.

Actually, they're demonstrably better. Champagne and regional artisinal cheeses have a huge bottleneck in production potential, are of poor to moderate quality or consistency control from one farm or producer to another, and rarely pass standard international health and safety specs for food transport and distribution without massive alterations in the original product. Great for local restaurants, though.

And it's mainly the frogs and wops that give a fuck because they are autistic about food. But I've seen what passes for "cheddar" in America, user and I'd be dubious about Wisconsin """parmesan"""

Attached: wooky_hole_cave_aged1.jpg (960x596, 60K)

How do I buy cheese niggers didn't put their hands in?

>Start video
>Baby music starts playing

Why do they keep doing this? Is this some sort of hypnosis trick?

$2.5 Billion =/= $116 Billion

OP can't get into math

Mozzarella has been around for almost 450 years.

Bitcoin is only 10 years old.

That's why they charge so much dumb goi now eat more parmesan

loooool
this is why the entire planet hates you

uh dude, pewdiepie has already killed this meme, im pretty sure you're breaking the law. best to delete your post before the mods find out.

Attached: heroines2.jpg (3372x2552, 529K)

WTF is parmesan cheese? Are you talking about muh spaghetti cheese?