LINK Marines: We are Gonna Make It

Hey guys, we are gonna make it. Never let them tell you any different.

Here come the big fish.

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-125007.jpg (1080x2220, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/2018_AEP_Blockchain_and_Suitability_for_Government_Applications.pdf
google.pl/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/2018_AEP_Blockchain_and_Suitability_for_Government_Applications.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjBsdXc14vfAhXB2aQKHXSgCeIQFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0RXHb0uvcpnIb5YRj8IQHw
blog.aeternity.com/blockchain-oracles-657f134ffbc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Exhibit a

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-125024.jpg (1080x2220, 318K)

ctrl + "link" 0 results
Why even bother?

Attached: 1543617112597.jpg (380x250, 13K)

You spoke too soon. There are posting limits. No other Oracle solution matters at this point to US government.

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-125108.jpg (1080x2220, 1.02M)

Post the link faggot I’ll help you look into it

Aeternity and augur mentioned. Hmmmmmmmmmm

which both rely on chainlink.

dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/2018_AEP_Blockchain_and_Suitability_for_Government_Applications.pdf

>how neets cope with having to get a job

imagine still being this delusional
user the fuckin shills dumped on u already
you're not getting rich off a russian scam premined ERC-20 token faggot
people actually fell for this shit? wtf happened to this board?

Its actually real, WTF

google.pl/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/2018_AEP_Blockchain_and_Suitability_for_Government_Applications.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjBsdXc14vfAhXB2aQKHXSgCeIQFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0RXHb0uvcpnIb5YRj8IQHw
HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S REAL
I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

Kys

we are either going to be incredibly rich or nothing. there is no in between. lol.

We gon be the official oracles of the US gubmint?

Attached: D29A88FC-A002-4DDA-9B83-A65EC54AC63D.png (750x1334, 1.26M)

SALTY NOLINKER
YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT

no mention of chainlink.

Are you even trying?

is this true frens

Just went from six to midnight...thanks for this...seriously...we're all finna make it 1000eod

>private permissioned chains

I went all in the other day with 16.6K stinkies, truly the patrician move

Attached: 1529788005271.jpg (570x761, 147K)

fuck off wiith your shitcoin not buying this shit was the best financial decision of 2018

$1000 eoy
Back
On
The
Menu
Boys

>Facebook
Kys normie fagg

Salty no coiners. It’s real if you had the common sense to look it up. Chainlink was just recognized as a solution to security by the most important government in the world. This is bullish.

Can we ples havs the link sirs?

Attached: 1540879381390.png (720x644, 39K)

checked
buying $1000 for $0.22 rn

cool so ill buy link after btc crashes to 2k, not now

I Fucking swear the amount of texts ive read that allude to chainlink, yet all but mention it by fucking name is astounding. So many are written by somone who so clearly knows EXACLTY what Chainlink is, yet they dont (or can't) actually use the word. It's Bizarre by the very least and I can't help but feel there's some real fuckery going on.

They know we know and it's like the longest cocktease wink. I can't cope some days.

Can't wait for SV to continue the pump and get me that sweet, sweet 90k link.

Attached: 1497651222007.png (682x768, 386K)

ADD THIS TO COMFY LINKY STORIES

checked sir thank you kek be with us all

What the fuck ? What the fuck ? What the fuck ? What the fuck ? What the fuck ?
Iam in a full panic mode, we gonna make it ???

>So many are written by somone who so clearly knows EXACLTY what Chainlink is, yet they dont (or can't) actually use the word.
Chainlink is the new N word

Attached: link4.jpg (239x255, 16K)

>The notion that there is ever going to be
one single blockchain, for any use, is
quickly receding into the distance,
necessitating shared communication. In
practice, real interoperability would
require two fully stable and widely
adopted blockchains, which has yet to
occur.31 Interoperability will become a
serious question for legacy systems like
SWIFT32, which would be unlikely to
connect to public blockchains.33 Public,
fully decentralized blockchains have no
real central authority, complicating governance and interoperability. Private, permissioned
blockchains, which are simpler to govern, have spent less time examining interoperability in
comparison to the public blockchain space. Mainstream adoption of blockchain will require
interoperability. Without industry standardization, who stewards connectivity and
interoperability?
g-guys?

ctrl-f chainlink 0 results. they probably just googled "blockchain oracle" and wanted to find a picture to put in. This is meaningless for LINK.

Can anyone confirm the date when this document was published?

If by N word you mean "Not straight, violently homosexual" then yes

I think it's this desu. Link is the standard Oracle and smart contract pic on Google.

Deluded. The goverment will never use some shitty cryptofraud made by some fat Russian scamer that gets only promoted by some Moldavian nail clipping forum. They will much more likely use a centralized system they can trust. This is also why they mentioned Aeternity and Augur.

Stop spreading false info just so you can scam some aonos on this board

Stop, you're giving bagholders false hope. All they did was search for all oracle solutions, that's not an endorsement.

This

Oh yeah? How come every government use Twitter?

>chainlink is the new N word

*ahem*

Attached: F279A070-09EE-42B8-B140-11BCBDB85F8D.jpg (250x250, 22K)

Page 15 faggot. There's that graphic of link connecting bitcoin to the real world which causes that one user a while back to say why he invested. He didn't understand shit about the tech but saw that graphic and it instantly made sense to him even tho you couldn't verbally explain to him and make him understand it

Attached: IMG_3606.png (750x1334, 230K)

This guy owns 50k+ Link...

All you faggit redditors out there reading this in internetland ...... this guy owns a lot of Link. Buy now to make him mad.

I fucking hate all you redditors and used to hate you a lot more than edgy fudders like this guy but I now like you guys more than faggots like him even tho I still hate all of you and would rather see you burn in a fire moreso than ghetto black gangbangers

All the linkies who are selling are making me laugh.
Just watch the books over the last few days, more buy orders then sell 80% of the time.
The whales are bleeding weak linkies and increasing there stacks, low volume would suggest its a small group but still there's something in the water and it ain't no shark.

kek is with us

Attached: 1538121642265.png (500x250, 195K)

Bump

I think it’s this sadly...

no swift on public blockchain ?

chainlinks price is now worthless

this erc20 is bleeding to death with the rest of them atm

Attached: 7094A949-DEA2-4680-AC6F-90B27E74C8FD.jpg (640x120, 52K)

Are we still in denial or is it begging to sink in that all the big players will not be using the public token?

For the last time private chains are worthless.

Ohhhhh shiiiiitt

this and private will still need external data

50k marine here.

The upcoming bottom (around $0.10 probably) will be certainly accompanied by serious FUD, and this is just the beginning.

And by FUD I don't mean the pajeety style FUD we're used to. I mean serious and genuine fear and doubt among link holders. It absolutely makes sense, otherwise the price would not reach the $0.10 area. Both go hand in hand.

So, in the coming days/weeks/months, whend and if LINK reaches $0.10 it won't be "easy" to accumulate more. It will be painful, because you (and me) will be having genuine doubts regarding the project. I like to think I'll buy, but that's me thinking about it *now*. Once it reaches the absolute bottom, only finns will dare buy more.

You guys have to try to fud at least a little harder use the 2 IQ points you have collectively

No doubts here, the best fud they got so far is spelling mistakes, buying more every chance i get. Remeber guys the more we can accumulate and stake in nodes the less supply will be out there.

even US government fell for private blockchain fud

so I shouldnt buy some right now?

>A permissioned blockchain may be a better option for government use since all parties
afford some degree of trust to a central authority, permitting selection of a consensus
mechanism that is more efficient and less expensive compared to a permissionless
blockchain.

so another institution that will use chainlink without LINK

B-b-but they didn't announce anything at the developer meetup user!

Im not selling til 10,000 a link

We cannot keep our heads in the sand. Simply saying private are pocs or intranet and everything will magically work itself out in our favor is not convincing and our idea darwinism collective intuitively knows there are going to be major obstacles. By the time institutions make the switch, the ecosystem could be vastly different, better ways to connect outside data on chain having surfaced, etc. Link is only 1 year in the making, a 1 year time window is enough for a critical new development to appear and change everything. Nothing is certain. I think our collective autism will take a little while to re-adjust the consensus but it's in all of us best interest to face reality instead of screeching. The fundamentals remain and there's no project as exciting but we really should be able to discuss the serious fud accordingly. I'm riding this to 2022 whether it goes to 1k or 0 but I have reduced my excitement and expectations.

Good thing link is working with all the right people, remember its who you know

Please explain how the largest clients using private chains and not the mainnet is not really bad for token holders. I'll wait

Exposure dumbass

Once there is a LINK mainnet, crypto will be tied in to the prices of other financial markets and volatility will decrease.

It be.

>æternity welcomes all community efforts to improve the design of blockchain oracles and the work of the ChainLink team will be essential in this respect.
blog.aeternity.com/blockchain-oracles-657f134ffbc0

buddy i invest in crypto. you think this is gonna phase me?

Man, it'd be so great if there was a place where we could actually have conversations like this one without the background noise (sarcastic comments, paid shills, paid fudders, pajeet scammers etc)... but we don't. I think it's gonna be really hard to tell the wheat from the chaff if the bear market continues.

Like you, I'm riding it to the moon or to zero.

...My only doubt is whether I'm gonna buy more at $0.1 or not. At those prices I could buy enough that I could significantly reduce my target exit price. But I don't think the risk/return ratio is looking too good.

Not coping too well, I see.

exposure is great but it isn't direct traffic on the mainnet and will not pump the token price with their use, because they will not use it, dumbass. The largest clients that we have been hoping/expecting to use the mainnet for over a year probably aren't going to be, and you delusional faggots act like that's good.

DCA no matter what. Every pay check pour some money into link doesnt matter the FUD or price. That is how ETH holders made it.

Attached: 1469629506679.jpg (1024x1539, 169K)

There is its called delphi discord

>exposure is great but it isn't direct traffic on the mainnet
It definitely is exactly that though.

Youre gunna have to buy some more IQ points there bud.

I don't have access to it

nigga i don't care about exposure. i want Swift and other big companies to use my node

so refute it then

okay fine, i'll concede that that is poorly thought out, but this here
>The largest clients that we have been hoping/expecting to use the mainnet for over a year probably aren't going to be, and you delusional faggots act like that's good.
is more my concern

Here's the chainlink discord - Xp9HMn - it's been around for a year. Good group.

System thinks I'm spam, so that's the unique link to put in.

I dont argue with indians, also can i ask you who pays you to go into these threads and hate on this token so much...you seem to know a lot about it for a person who hates it so much...hmmmm

If thats the case then why not mention "chainlink" in the pdf? Or have a small qutoe from Sergey himself? These people probably just google images "decentralized oracles" and grabbed the first thing that came up. Srs try it yourself and look at what pops up.

The cope lmfao nigha thinks a 12 year old made this hahahahhahahjajajaja

cop-out
i've been following this project with interest for over a year. I'm holding a substantial number of link tokens, and i have yet to see an adaquate response to what thomas hodges said in reddit last week about the use of private permissioned block chains. so please, enlighten me.

No one cares what you do.

Obviously private chains are an industry stepping stone to public chains, just like private corporate intranets gave way to the internet. Think of private chains like a "trust incubator" where big firms can dip their toes in the water. They'll fomo into public chains once they see the gains that smaller fintech players will inevitably make on them. The private chain fud is laughable, it's the same narrow field of vision shit that lead to people getting blind sided by the internet and it's fucking hilarious that we'll get to see it happen again. This time with a whole new generation of boomers saying "there was no way to see this coming"

No thanks brah theres a couple new link threads maybe you should pajeet over there

you are an insufferable faggot. I think you can't answer my concerns either and you are hiding behind being a flippant jack ass. keep burying your head in the sand you dumb fuck.

Its feels so good knowing theres people fudding this project to hell and all i have to do is sit comfy, buy more, and just wait.

Nah dude its actually more concerning how hard youre trying to get an answer out of me

Thanks user

it's pretty apparent you don't have an answer

excellent post really superb

Attached: 594a27b2b7664b7977c0594b_img1-2.png (1037x1072, 292K)

I don't know, the public projects have the open source everybody welcome mindset, look at the openlaw rhombus development. We will need to rely on the non loyal public projects waiting for private to go public. It's gonna keep happening. Accord will have other oracles on board as well, witnet is not that far off behind us, etc. The first mover advantage could be diluted the longer it takes for real adoption to happen. Bear market could really hurt. Odds are in our favor but I don't expect a full monopoly.

Problem with project specific discord is everyone has a bias. Chan is highly idea neutral and competitive and that's how you can pick a winner and get real red pills, at the cost of having to filter out the noise.

Attached: 1543124634004.png (1013x1000, 135K)

Link to the moon!!!!!!!!

The private chains was the only FUD that got me.