Bitcoin and other crypto is crashing

Bitcoin and other crypto is crashing
Equities are crashing
Real Estate are crashing
Bonds are crashing

I told you to buy gold. Did you buy gold?

Attached: 4kggoldbars.jpg (764x432, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Store of value
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gold crashed already. Now its the others turn to crash. Then the cycle continues.

gold is just flatlining because it already crashed nigga

a boomer rock?
why would I hold that?

Because it's real savings. Something you zoomers don't understand. Savings

I have $1k of silver will i make it

Goldmoney accomplishes everything bitcoin set out to do. Everyone will use Goldmoney in the future.

>savings
That's the actual usage of gold. If people plan to buy gold as an "investment" for "profits" you are kinda doing it wrong.

This too.
If you have say, $50k in cash savings, and hold for 10 years, infaltion slowly kills your savings. If you hold gold, it doesn't inflate

The price on Gold, Silver rises and drops so slowly you’d actually make more money in a 401k. There’s absolutely no reason to invest in it.

enjoy your boomer stones straight from medieval.

>b.b..but you can pay with gold.

yes by cashing it out.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x359, 408K)

>dump their gold reservers
Physical or Paper? Huge difference.

mfw people are just buying jewelry

Try Google "Central Bank Gold Agreement", sure there are no guarantees but it's simply not true that central banks dump gold whenever shit hits the fan.

>real savings
gold shills keep saying this, but have never clarified what it means. they just repeat it hoping it will brainwash people.

Deleted my shitpost to not shit up the thread with too many replies. But the answer is both. Whenever there is a crash/recession, all the banks dump their precious metal holdings on purpose.

But if you're in it for the long haul, you simply need to look at the 200 year gold price charts and realize putting cash savings in there is a solid bet over 10+ years, despite banks crashing and pumping gold at their will. At least your initial savings will retain their buying power instead of inflating into being worth less than a chocolate bar price after X years.

>$50k in cash savings, and hold for 10 years
nah man fuck off with that stupid shit nobody does that!
you put that $50k in an index fund it will be $55k in 10 years.
if you put that into btc it will be $500 million

>Grandpa coin not dying a horrible fucking death in the next two years

HAHAHA okay.

>if you put that into btc it will be $500 million
Zimbabwe dollars maybe.

Id rather put 40k in index funds and 10k in gold

>you put that $50k in an index fund it will be $55k in 10 years.
you mean ~$100k. $55k is an amount you could expect from 1 year in the stock market.

>people actually think that during the apocalypse they will be able to trade a shiny yellow rock in exchange for being left alive

If you believe we are facing the apocalypse because markets (excluding) are crashing then you are quite retarded. This will actually end up being for the good of everyone.

reminder all the other boards make fun of Jow Forums cuz u dont know what ur doing

yeah sorry more like $142k no?

This
Lol at the zoomies paying rent and getting out of crypto to get into gold

Unironically now is a good time to buy gold. Not because it's a "hedge" (it's not), but because it has arguably already bottomed, if not, within a couple months. Buy now. Will see ~10%+ gain in 2019. (30%+ if you use a 3x ETF). Thank me this time next year.

Calm down Peter Schiff, we heard you the first 20,000 times.

I'm sorry, I forgot Jow Forums now a days is a board for shitcoiners only.

>Real Estate are crashing

???

Attached: fredgraph.png (1168x470, 41K)

depends on the fund and if you include inflation. $100k is a realistic ballpark all things considered.

i keep 5% of the portfolio in gold, as a hedge

I didn't buy any but my dad did before he died. What's the markup on really old gold coins? Is it better to have the bullion?

they clarify it in most of the gold related threads.
I don't have the explanation at hand and I'm too drunk atm.

Maybe the based PM user will hit this thread and will explain.

Lost half of my money Dx

And in 10 years the purchasing power of that $55k will be $40k. Really made me dink.

back to facebook boomer

Attached: 1543383257704.png (545x409, 61K)

lmgtfy.com/?q=Store of value

ah $100k present value you mean?
yeah probably

no i bought silver

I only got $250 in physical silver. Investing while minwage-cucking is harsh. At least I have no debt and I'm in CC

And then what, the next bitcoin becomes grandpa coin in another 10 years, this is the problem with crypto, it has to be sound money for centuries not a revolving product you buy all over again like Windows updates.

>you put that $50k in an index fund it will be $55k in 10 years

lol @ the lies coinfags spread. After 10 years your money would AT LEAST double.

read
you double nigger

Yup, added another $500 to the old gold pile when prices dipped below $1200/oz. Here's to you Schiff.

Attached: 1530095729919.png (1876x1200, 83K)

Silver is cheaper.

>be me, an 18 yr old β/α male, definitely not Ω
>have Silver that can be sold
>buy all silver can get hands on
>wealth goes to gold
>gets an island in the middle of the ocean
>mfw I see people swimming to shore
>mfw it's another season of Lost/Island survival reality show

Bond's aren't crashing you stupid pajeet. I went all in TLT and have 5% gains since tuesday.