Skycoin's Synth just laid out the state of the market and what we're in for next...

vocaroo.com/i/s03F28sgp7wW

Skycoin's Synth just laid out the state of the market and what we're in for next. EOS is bottomed out and the founder has quit, other projects are exit scamming and falling apart left and right. I'm ready for the wild ride.

Attached: photo4920543946136987727.jpg (852x1280, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.skycoin.net/app/blocks/1
reddit.com/r/tittiecoin/comments/a3lunf/cryptopias_mail_about_51_attack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>other projects are exit scamming
including this one, skyfag. Have you looked at your chart lately?

It's actually holding well in parity to BTC. All the charts look like SKY's or much worse.

>what the fuck am I looking at?

Dan didn't quit and Skycoin is a fucking scam. These paid shills need to fuck off.

The most centralized project out there currently, the CEO controls the entire supply & he has already market sold at the ATH crashing the market.

Fucking scam.

cope

Scamcoin.

Hey Candy, sorry I should clarify better: Dan is just "working on a new coin" now. Definitely not quitting, lol.

Are you sure it's the most centralized? These nodes aren't very centralized.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 12.03.29 PM.jpg (2122x1120, 278K)

Given that all skyschizos do is project, Synth is proclaiming soon-to-happen his exit scam.

Where's your argument tho.

Attached: aid927184-v4-728px-Cope-when-Your-Favorite-Sports-Team-Loses-Step-1-Version-2.jpg (728x546, 71K)

How can sky be decentalized, when the backend is a glorified CSV file.

non required, everyone with more than 2 braincells knows this shit is a scam

I agree with his general view of the market. The purge has just begun. Though I do think hes downplaying competitors and being disingenuous about how far along the project really is

Sky coin ! Best coin

Is it, though? I've got a copy synced to my device. They actually just switch the way their master nodes function. Makes development much easier until they're ready to release consensus.

Besides, just look at this hearty explorer: explorer.skycoin.net/app/blocks/1

Attached: 84ascNv.png (363x475, 89K)

Attached: feels_good_man_by_damaimikaz-db173qk.jpg (430x397, 23K)

Until consensus it’s a centralised scam until proven otherwise. Spoiler: consensus will never happen

Eh, good thing that all the other parts can function independently. Even if you're somehow right (you're not) and it's not happening, all the other elements of the platform work just fine.

Skywire doesnt even work
It's just a proxy server run on Pies

Synth has been saying its 'almost ready' be a TOR or whatever with P2P shit on it for 4-5 years now

My guess is it will still be a proxy server for the next 4-5 years too

Attached: computer2.jpg (1185x1799, 326K)

China already BTFO proxies and TOR routing and all current VPN protocols

I hope the current from that electric screwdriver doesn't mess up the internals of that hard drive.

Keep guessing, daytrader.

Attached: IMG_20181029_080915_167 (2).jpg (800x600, 92K)

Attached: 1541975228164.jpg (1398x920, 123K)

wtf she isn't even wearing grounding straps

when will torrents be hosted on skywire?

surely a P2P TOR should do the most basic P2P apps instead of literally fuck all rn

posting random raspberry pis isnt an answer

Attached: paranoid-schizophrenia-treatment-center.jpg (848x565, 35K)

> pajeet engineering
sold 100k

Skycoin cult reminds me of XBY cult.
It's so similiar.

>I think when BTC is up, we're gonna see BTC at 800b up to 2t, it wouldn't be unrealistic for the Skycoin marketcap to be about 10-40 billion dollars.
LMAO

whos that

Attached: sky1.jpg (474x355, 20K)

Attached: sky2.jpg (1024x768, 419K)

>investors will be looking at coins with their own consensus algo
Whelp, that rules you lads out

I just checked out their website though, it has Obelisk on there. Don't worry fren.

Check again "fren", that's out of date.

Nah, it's right on there. "Obelisk", did you actually look?

Its been WITHDRAWN for being shit
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I didnt realize McAfee is shilling Skycoin now. Well scams do pump the hardest...

Attached: sky3.jpg (474x357, 20K)

That's not Obelisk, you silly, there's an improved Obelisk now.

It's a soldering iron. The heatsink cylinder she is holding should reach well over 500 degrees farenheit which is plenty high enough to cook the meat of her fingers, if indeed her fingers are made of meat.

Attached: other.jpg (340x340, 25K)

I hope they are meaty Terry. I really do.

whatever. cba posting in your dumb thread any more. No doubt someone will be along shortly to btfo you like always happens

A new, even more super special version of the consensus algo. You guys settled for a new shiny name for it? Obelisk lost it's layman appeal.

>own consensus algo
This does rule out POW, POS,or DPOS. At least Skycoin is looking at releasing a novel consensus algo. It's already tempting on a speculative basis.

Attached: 560.jpg (480x522, 197K)

Having a consensus algo implies having it running. Sky doesn't have a consensus algo

Nah, it's just an improved version of Obelisk. Branding is on point.

Attached: IMG_5197.jpg (1024x768, 222K)

Sure it's running, it's just not released to the public. It's on internal servers though and working fine as its being refined.

You wouldn't want to be vulnerable to 51% attacks like the rest of the consensus methods on the market are, would you? What was it, tittiecoin was just 51%'d? lol reddit.com/r/tittiecoin/comments/a3lunf/cryptopias_mail_about_51_attack/

The last one was fatally flawed, agreed. The improved one most likely retains that flaw unfortunately.

>it's just not released to the public
So it's not running

Nah, they just found something better. "fatal" was said to the publisher to get them to pull it.

Sure it is, there's plenty of development nodes.