HOLY SHIT ITS UNIRONICALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME

YES ANONS YES THE MOMENT WE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!

Attached: download.png (1828x937, 210K)

is the nigger dead ?

larp

wtf does this shit even mean

The great dumpening has begun.

The great dumpening has been happening all year

>begun
You fucking faggot nigger cunt bastard piece of shit we've been dumping for 11 months. We've dumped 85%. Kill yourself.

Its crazy that people are just now realizing its dumping

golden bull run

go to your local bank take as much credit as you can get and put it all in now.
IT WILL BE THEIR FAULT ANYWAYS!!!!

someone tell me what is going on

Larp. Btc is falling to 3,157

bullshit if it goes under 3500 next support is 2700 AT WHICH I BUY EVEN MOAR.

You sound like a huge fag

Cope cope cope cope, mr. Coperson

OP is having a psychotic breakdown

you sound like someone who rather buys high, which is fine cuz some nigga has to be on the other side of my genious trades.

>genious trades

LMAO at all these 2017-2018 biztards shitting their pants cause they bought the top. I've been shorting the whole way down because I actually understand the market cycle Bitcoin has. Feel free to keep selling to me and I'll see you guys at the top again when you fomo in. Dumbasses

This made my day, I think its time I get off and make some food. /biz may never recover

When are you going to close those shorts?

don't mind the newfags dude
their hashrate is in (you)s

You lost me op. Can you pretend you're explaining this to dogs please?

can some one explain to a brainless. I only see that this is the most oversold RSI in the history of bitcoin. Was that it?

We can dump another 85%. And I'm not even trying. You think this is the bottom? Do you think the dump is nearing it's end?

This is just getting started you fucking normie Instagram fucks, the entire market cap is going to $10B and that's 90% BTC baby, your shitcoins are all useless and going to fucking 0.

This winter will last 5 years. We will and always have been the ONLY true crypto. We know we can last 5 years. We will last however long it takes. This is going to be the end for your stacks.

Fucking normie fucks should have never got involved in what you don't understand. Suffer.

Way to fucking call it broski. Now that was a dump.

Thanks craigy

>buying bitcone

Attached: 104554645.jpg (3100x2168, 2.56M)

just shorted 1 btc 100x

go away satoshi