Where were you, when glorious flippening happened?

Where were you, when glorious flippening happened?

Attached: imageedit_6_7693644549.png (1316x448, 325K)

SOON

Anytime it gets close someone throws up a big sell wall and pushes BSV back down.
I think this may happen for a while but they can't hold out forever.

seriously guys. Isn't this a good meme long? If flippening materializes could be great frenzy!

Got few for meme moonshot.

I've seen this too. I think they're preventing the mania that will happen when BSV starts mooning past $200.

what they also can't keep up forever is mining this shitcoin with a huge loss.

I am not sure anymore about BCHSV mining endgame. BCHABC are self-sufficient in mining. BCHSV can't re-org anymore. What's the point of trying to keep up block-wise? Normie social media points?

are you satoshi nakamoto?

dont question our lider you piece of shit.

that guy is long gone

They aren't not only mining it, they are wasting a shit ton of resources to pump it in this market. I think they are waiting for a known idiot (someone they are trying to allure) to buy and left him holding bags forever.

>Jihan and Roger only have around 100 million BCH.
>We on the other hand will be selling BTC. It doesn't bother me, if BTC goes down to 1000.

deep
Numerology magic is present.
weird idea.

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fstory%2Fthumbnail%2F7797%2FScreen_ (950x534, 538K)

Blast past 200 is a moon shot to 1k.

Next target

We are coming for you BTC

i cant believe i still have to say this, craig wright and calvin ayre are not scammers or con-men. they arent in this for making a quick buck, this is about taking over and changing the world. to finally make bitcoin at scale.

Attached: mikuattack.jpg (2594x1400, 398K)

based and stiffpilled.

Attached: 1543689128210.jpg (620x387, 78K)

when will people realize that those are both shitcoins of a shitcoin

BTC is BTC. Everythng else is not BTC. Everything having Bitcoin in it's name except BTC is a rip off. End of discussion

KEK

BASED

Attached: 1544131214163.png (1000x999, 573K)

9/11 was een inside job! And BCHSV too but that doesn't mean that you cannot make money out of it.

Correct, this guy gets it

don't really care about chinese airdrop tokens like these, since i got into bitcoin early, but im looking forward to one of jihan or wright killing themselves

what a time to be alive