ETH flashcrashed on gdax to 13 dollars, Strat happened as well...whats next goys

ETH flashcrashed on gdax to 13 dollars, Strat happened as well...whats next goys...

Attached: strat.png (1911x750, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ColeGarnerBTC/status/1070582995650719744/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf. Literally zero support or liquidity or what

damn i always miss these

wow easy 60x if you caught the dump.

No it didn't. I have orders waiting to buy just for this occurrence

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-145204_TabTrader.jpg (1440x2560, 346K)

Nvm I misunderstood

Someone just fat fingered. Nothing to see here.

twitter.com/ColeGarnerBTC/status/1070582995650719744/photo/1

sir

i had order in for $15, how come it didn't fill it for me?

Wtf. I'm.convinced these exchanges show different prices for different people to scalp them.

Some people saying they didn't see it either

So he got eth cheap?

UsdC you dumb fucks Jesus Christ.
And because it dropped for a moment dosent mean there was enough for everybody to get a piece of the pie. Jesus Christ you retards call yourself traders.

why does this only happens at shit exchanges? I had an order at 20$ on both binance and bitmex

Its gfax. Coinbase. Some rich boomer on coinbase capitulated and sold it all but not understand how market orders work or how coinbase vs gdax works.

oh shit its real

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 2.13.59 PM.png (1044x856, 55K)

Oh my god I'm sick of you fucking retards using the word capitulated.
Do you even know what the word
Means bro cause you don't know how to Fucking use it in a sentence.

Will ETH ever recover? I was promised a moonening this year! I used my third mortgage getting ETH, it was going to fund my children's community college future!

ok i stratis i can confirm
but eth no.
gdax, you mean coinbasepro right? eth/usd right? fake news regarding eth

Fuck, I placed a super low order to buy 10k worth of ETH in case this happened, but only on USD. Had to be on USDC to work.

Lmao it flash crashed to 3 dollars above your buy order. Shouldn’t have been so greedy

ETH/USDC only

jesus, lemme sauce

Attached: ethcrash.jpg (1384x728, 102K)

Flash season is the best season. This won't be the last one as more people start to panic.

what kind of retard would do this? is it just a typo?

Maybe some whale just tried to market sell their whole stack, not realizing they were on USDC not USD. So the thin orderbook meant that caused a flash crash.

Yiiiiikes, that's just bad.

Is it possible somebody executed a non market price $13 sell and buy order.

It's possible to do it on decentralized exchanges. Some people do it to fuck the graph back in the etherdelta days.

People are saying all their low orders got filled, so I don't think so.

Oh well. The system worked as expected. Good guy gdax could easily write a failsafe where they benefit from this but decide to let the Order book decide.

How is it 60x from 97dollar to 13 dollar