What kind of doggo will you get when you make it?

I'm torn between a Boxer, a Rottweiler and a Newfoundland (pic related).

Attached: Novofundlandec.jpg (620x571, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iyxApGH4XCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boxer

Golden Retriever or German Shepard

Everyone who buy a dog to keep it indoors most of the time and separated from the pack more than an hour a day should be thrown in a nigerian refugee camp.

a pit bull

If I wanted a loyal companion who I have to keep feeding and taking care of, I'd get a wife.

Get a Rottweiler

I have a shihtzu. Hopefully she lives long enough so we can travel the world together when I make it.

> wife
> loyal

A mean one.

Attached: EAA433EE-EFEB-463C-952D-43BF75E0FAE0.jpg (1080x1920, 414K)

>shihtzu
why?

Attached: Shih-Tzu-On-White-01.jpg (729x486, 26K)

Because they're based af. Cool lore too. They were palace dogs in the forbidden city and also frens of the Tibetan monks. Communist invaded and slaughtered all but four of them and those four were used to bring the breed back from extinction

Attached: PepePlushie3.jpg (1261x1692, 298K)

Attached: greater swiss mountain dog4.jpg (460x433, 37K)

Aren't they dumb as shit?

Nope. I gave my dog a dog IQ test and she passed every exercise. Also they're very agile.

animals are disgusting. they shouldn't be in your house.

you're not a true autist if you have pets. lol at normaltrash who need to interact with other living things so much that even dirty animals will do.

neapolitan mastiff

Attached: 2a4f73c793457dac_645_image1.jpg (344x263, 86K)

Humans are animals. Yes I did assume your species.

I want another doberman when I make it

Attached: article-2343924-1A60DD6F000005DC-933_634x390.jpg (634x390, 40K)

post a photo of your nipple

This. Especially dogs are disgusting, terrible and pathetic creatures

I have a Boxer/Lab. He's the best dawg ever, very well behaved and great with our two cats.

Communists can't do anything right.

Get them all..Doggos are the best part of life.

Attached: 0F01AF72-01FC-4077-AE5B-43FC40314855.jpg (892x795, 84K)

something that doesn't smell like a hobo when wet and does not drool everywhere

A v good doggo

Get a DOGE after you make it with DOGE.

Attached: samoyed.jpg (510x340, 16K)

Hence the inbreeding
Looks like a short hair Bernese

Pits are super loyal

If you don’t fag them up with bows and shit, they’re great, chill loving dogs that won’t destroy your shit and so well indoors. Grooming them sucks, though.

Jack Russell terrier mutts are the best, though they rage at cats as they trigger the primal fox-hunting instinct.

Most dog owners are incompetent and misuse their animal.

I have one, too. Great with kids and not nippy like most small dogs. Mine is surprisingly smart. He’s good at figuring shit out on his own, but he sometimes doesn’t obey commands if he doesn’t feel like it.

Had one growing up. Not the easiest to train, but fun as hell and based as fuck. Hope you like shedding.

Dobies are great. Unfortunately they may go extinct in 20-30 years due to a lethal genetic heart defect that kills otherwise healthy ones instantly. It’s becoming much more widespread as inbreeding concentrates the genes from parents who carry it.

>he fell for the pet meme

No thanks.

czechoslovak wolfdog

Attached: czechoslovakian_wolfdog.jpg (599x523, 40K)

I've personally never met a dude who didn't like dogs and also wasn't a huge faggot.

If they were down to 4 and came back then they are inbred as fuck. Can you imagine if there were 4 humans and you had to repopulate how retarded all the cousin fucking offspring would be?

Trips but also a dog hating psycho. I'm torn.

> lol at normaltrash who need to interact with other living things so much that even dirty animals will do
Imagine thinking this while also being on Jow Forums

I like dogs, just wouldn't want one. Every fucking person in Colorado has a dog, so if I want to pet one for free I just have to walk around a corner. They have no utility, I'll pass on owning one.

Big doggies only. Once you go mastiff you never go back.

Attached: mastiffs2.jpg (250x433, 31K)

Getting a GSP in December.

Attached: 2AD99497-61CC-4C95-A972-23F7CDC543E7.jpg (1600x1067, 290K)

IN ENGLISH, BAXTER!

They crossed them with Pekingese early to diversify the gene pool a bit.

COPE. You have a gay dog for a gay man.

that's a pretty stupid pick

Can confirm mastiffs are based as fuck. Pic related. Had our French for a year now and he has been a dream to raise.

Attached: a9489af94118d74a5bb46d3f745c03cb.jpg (640x960, 68K)

Attached: mastiffs.png (500x501, 120K)

My good pals bought the largest newfoundland of the litter. Has had constant issues: hips, cherry eye, drools, smells horrible, constant normie attention in the streets (they live in Chicago). Poor guy is a great dog, but now he cant even make it up their stairs and has to hang in the basement by himself. Really sad.

Get a 50-60lb mutt. Best option

Dogs start at 70lbs though.

You get more handouts begging with a dog user

No way, I want a Newfoundland too bro

I had a Golden Retriever growing up. Sweetest dogs on the planet. They do shed everywhere and have a shit ton of congenital issues. My brother currently has a Goldendoodle which is hypoallergenic, not as inbred and just as playful. I'll probably get a poodle mix when I get a pup.

>not choosing a Shiba Inu

Attached: AH07hp8.png (600x600, 529K)

They just seem like awesome family dogs
youtube.com/watch?v=iyxApGH4XCo

This is why I don't want a dog until I can spend a fuck ton of time with it.

Most married and dog owning men I know would rather hang out with the dog. Also bet 50 years of dog ownership would be way cheaper than 50 years of marriage.

Wives let you sexually degrade them and birth your offspring. Be a man and pass on your genes, goyim.