Thinking of Dropping out

I'm considering quitting my meme studies and dropping of college after the realization that this shit is an absolute scam. The only problem is I have no direction and no idea what I'd do otherwise. What should I do Biz?

Attached: IICVu1h.jpg (760x1140, 65K)

Buy chainlink

just stay. after you graduate youll at least feel like you accomplished something

As someone who did drop out, don't. I got by because I can talk my way out of a paper bag and have good business accumen, and started investing instantly. You'll be much better off and rely a hell of a lot less on luck if you stay the fuck in.

>muh feefees
How about actually pursuing something worthwhile

Don't risk it user

Major?

Biology

Math is the only worthwhile degree user. Self teach yourself programming/finance/econ on your spare time and you'll have many options

Attached: 1543956811226.jpg (998x1000, 91K)

Poor nigger
Not only degree is a meme, the job market is even worse.

I agree With this. Work a deadend job then try convince yourself you still wanna drop out

hahaha, no it isn't you retard, do any non-faggy engineering and you'll land a reasonable wagecuck job

Being a math degree is not much different to being a philosophy degree, difference is that math has considerably less vagene

How are you going to get a good paying job without a degree or some sort of certification without having to resort to back breaking labor?

What were you studying? What were you hoping to achieve as far as work goes from college?

a statistician who knows how to code can easily get 6digits here in aus with 3yrs of exp

Every industry needs someone like that.

Oh hell no. Do not pick biology unless you plan on using it as a stepping stone to a PhD and want to do research for a living.

user, I'm in a similar boat but have made a decision. I'm a senior, had to do an extra year because of physical health bullshit, and after this semester have about 1.5 semesters left.
I fucking hate college, it is a meme, and a scam if you are not using it to acquire a skill. Even then, the constraints of major requirements mean you have to take a lot of shit you have no interest in learning, right?

I'm staying and I'm getting my degree...in a humanities major. That's right, not CS, not math, engineering, etc, fucking English Literature. I love reading, and I've learned a lot from my professors, but it still feels like max bullshit when I'm in a class I'm not interested in.

I'm staying because degrees have a value in a SHTF, even a humanities (albeit less so immediately following the cataclysm).

Think about it, dropping out means placing your bet completely on your ability to force your way to the top, and having to prove your merit each time.
The degree will save you time in the "proving yourself" department. IE, if you can show that you majored in engineering, people will give you tasks that are actually meaningful and not just tests. Even in non-SHTF, look at how a degree (in the US) makes you automatically capable of quickly earning an officer status in the military.

I love english literature and hate the requirements for the major, but I've found 2 professors who completely get where I'm coming from and let me do what I want.
Degrees are actually very high risk investments, because they require at least four years WORTH of coursework, and you get no payout if you drop out right at the end, even if you did 3.5 years. So....
My best advice is this:
You'll feel better working towards a degree if you also spend your off-time working on your own plans. They don't have to be related to your major, these plans just have to get you excited.

Yeah, you fucked up.

Get out and stop wasting time then. Make a plan, learn a trade, figure it out. Stop wasting g time in school though if you aren't going to do anything with your degree.

>realization that this shit is an absolute scam
Nothing about it is a scam. pic related

If you cant cope drop out but this will be by far the costliest mistake you make in your life. On average throwing away well over 1 million dollars

Attached: fact4.jpg (480x311, 26K)

wow that was fucking long.

tl:dr: go get the degree, and to make yourself feel better, prepare a great plan for when you graduate or drop out. My plan doesn't require me to drop out rn, but if yours does, then you'll know after you plan enough.
You gotta be skill minded. Even humanities can give you skills to profit (fuck even gender studies if you know how to and are comfortable with running a guilt tripping con job). I chose Lit because I want to sell things, and have already found it helpful in wording product descriptions in captivating ways. I was running my small biz before I started college, and after just 2 years of Lit I was able to make my business more profitable because I found rhetorical ways to entice customers.
If you (OP) have the aptitude for STEM degree, then it's probably worth the time. I don't because I missed an unimaginable amount of school during my childhood and teenage years. Still, college has benefitted me.

I didn't know they let Varg teach

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-183646_Google.jpg (1439x936, 788K)