Something to know about me: I have over 4M $ right now, only cashed out about 300k

Something to know about me: I have over 4M $ right now, only cashed out about 300k.

I have an obsession. Everyday, I like to post here some sad shit like I am ruined, I lost all my money in crypto and stuff like this to get compassion from other people.

I am going crazy?

Attached: 7741.png (317x330, 109K)

dont be afraid to be yourself user

Post proof or it’s a lie

kek I got in during 2016. I make threads like

>i bet no one on this board is a JUSTed as me
>$150 initial
>$700k ATH
>$60k current

to try and trigger the late adopters

Attached: Screenshot 07-Dec-18 00.1201.png (1580x892, 128K)

Nice larp, 3m in tether and no 2fa kek

dude soo this is a problem.
first of lets get the initial questions out of the way

height
weight

it's probably me telling you it will be fine and just hang on. i don't even have any bags left to sell, i just never stopped shilling

Attached: 435543435.jpg (635x600, 45K)

I have 2fa.
I don't believe tether fud. I've longed USDT 5x on kraken every time it has gone under 0.9$

Attached: Screenshot 07-Dec-18 00.1701.png (1272x374, 34K)

Maybe you just have a drive to get into creative writing now that you have made it. I'd say you could be dealing with some disorder if you actually feel justed, depressed, etc after posting these larps

2x

I'm feeling like everything is a funcking joke. One time I logged in Binance and it showed 0 funds. It was like nothing happened. I didn't get scared even a little bit.

Inspect element larp again.
post video where you buy 1 btc with tether on your account you liar

keeping 3.2m on binance
good one

This is not good.

your gona enter into the dark times. srsly
what is your age. what is your life like. perhaps you can be saved. before everything is lost.

Attached: akali10.png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

How did you know I'm just a larp? I like to pretend I have a lot of money, but I'm poor as fuck. I've been justed hard this year. I invested in every dappradar app, but nothing worked out. Crypto is anyway just a big scam.

Binance is the only exchange that I trust. I've had locked funds everywhere, bitfinex, okex, huobi, hitbtc, bittrex.

just checking in to let you know that regardless of whether you made it, got justed, or are just a borderline that likes to larp - no one gives a shit about you.

what do you do for a living?

dont be mean. Op needs help. or the dark times will swallow him. and there will be nothing left.

I'm 30yo. I've just returned from a holiday in Dubai few days ago, but it seems like nothing is fun anymore. I thought that when I'll make it it will so much fun because I could do anything I couldn't before.
I entered crypto in 2015 and I quit my job (web developer at a small company) 4 months later.

Locked funds on Huobi/Trex? What did you do?

I kinda want to start getting into options, so how does this work exactly? I mean if I understand correctly, when tether drops down to .90 you pretty much bet that it will go back to 1.00 correct? That seems almost foolproof. How does one start doing this?

> I'm probably still not going to make it. Thanks though.

You seem like a smart dude so you should probably pick up an exciting, but technical sport. Skydiving, flying, motocycle's/boats/cars, etc. Gotta get something that puts the fear of death back in you in a controlled setting. I kind of felt the same way after the Marines.

okay.
Do you have atleast 1 good friend?
I assume you live in the USA.

do you work out?
what do you do on your free time? hobbies?
i assume you do not work?

You need to get a job. Preferably a physical demanding one.

Attached: qb5o8r1qia221.png (639x1001, 870K)

Fun think that I did one time, you know that begging comments from Etherscan. Once I've sended 10 ETH (~5000$) to some nigger who commented that he needs money for bitches. I've checked out months later, the nigger never moved the ETH from that address.

5000 dollars is alot of money for normal people.

This is worrisom as hell desu. Having made it compared to the waste majority of humans.

What did you like to do when you where a kid?

Attached: x0BaZai.jpg (570x673, 56K)

New twist on the LARP: fishing for sympathy, but in a way that lets the froglet still imagine he's superior to others

Attached: 1528665158169.png (235x215, 6K)

take 3.5 million and put in high quality dividend producing stocks (kings or contenders) and never have to worry about money again.

I sympathize with you, OP. Pretty much everything I post here is LARP. I don't ever post the trurth.

binance is one of the exchanges I trust the least

You've lost purpose. With no purpose comes no goals, no highs, no lows, just melancholy. Existence. The hardest part of not having to work is .... Not having to work. Ever see how people with little money but basic needs covered and a stress free job always seem happy? Yet all the time you see people with money or fame battling drugs and depression. You must find purpose again. Instead of holiday, take a spiritual spa day/week. Use some of that money and go somewhere with no distractions where you can clear your mind and reflect internally- usually people go throughout their entire life without having the opportunity to have, or not have, purpose. This only comes at retirement, and many people give up and die shortly after. There must be obstacles to overcome, goals to meet, or fail at. Without the lows there are no relative highs, and this is bad for the soul. It makes you dead inside

Hope you fags aren't falling for this mega LARP.

He opened an image and then positioned it using the clock so it looks legit. I've seen that image before.

OP u are gay beyond words

Jow Forumsbro if you want to get into shape and learn some jiu jitsu I'm a black belt. the next 8-10 years are going to pass by anyways, might as well be a black belt. hell I could probably get you to that level in 7 years honestly.

would it appear less larp-y if i said I have 360K invested in the stock market and my only crypto is 714 XRP coins and crypto is a complete scam?

My deposit was kinda big

On Kraken when USDT goes down you clic BUY
on USDT/USD and leverage 2 (2 times the funds you have). But be aware that there are some fees on leverage trading.

That sound interesting. Thank you!

>Do you have at least 1 good friend?
I don't have friends anymore. Since I get rich people started to change... I need also rich friends that doesn't care about money, but it's hard to make this kind of friends
>I assume you live in the USA.
I live in Romania
>do you work out?
no
>what do you do on your free time? hobbies?
I don't have any
>i assume you do not work?
no. I don't

I was a normal kid. I've been acting strange since last year. I have some weird pleasures now

Why?

>i live in romania
get the fuck out of that shithole. move to thailand, you'd basically be a billionaire there.

lol thanks man. Like I said, I'm probably not gonna make it. I do most of those things though, so if you have any questions let me know.

>t.aviationfag

I just returned from Dubai and I can say that I hate the heat. Romania has a continental climate.
Also here is my family

>I live in Romania
>do you work out?
>no
>what do you do on your free time? hobbies?
>I don't have any
bro fly me out to Romania and I'll teach you jiu jitsu and striking and we'll go get bitches at night.

To be honest, I'm afraid of people from Jow Forums. Some people from here would kill for some money

Wanna be frens? I don't care about money , I'm just looking to do good in the world.

okay atleast we have something to work with

yes. While i didnt earn money like you I did throught similar problems. when Money could not give me anything anymore.

You need to find something to do. Its also sad to hear you have no friends.
alot of people are affected by money. sadly for you this makes you isolated.
however there are dirt poor people that dont care about money. however they are hard to find.

you need to work out. weights are not needed but atleast jogging or cycling. to keep your body maintaneced atleast a bit.

what I suggest doing althought do a less extrem version.

is to lock your money away. take out half by some real estate. rest you put in a safe/bitcoin address etc) and dont open it before another 10 years. regardless of what happen dont touch it.

start work and pretend you lost all your money. never speak of it, never show you have money.

its extrem but it will give you much join in the long run

Attached: 1543510327838.png (645x856, 272K)

seriously though, look into moving some of that scam coin into legit dividend producing stocks. you really should have a financial advisor with that kind of wealth who can basically guarantee you 10% per year over a 10 year period

I don't believe in internet friendship. Everytime I post somewhere my wealth I become a target, people are trying to get some connection with me, maybe to click a link from his website to get my IP and things like this.

don't fall for stocks shill
keep the tether for the bull

well his offer is a sybiosis, and yes people would most likely kill you for your bitcoin.
+ 4 Mill in romania is God status.

also the reason people would like to be friends with you for money reasons. is that it offers security. they would know you would help a friend out if something bad happens. thats atleast some of the appeal of having rich friends.

guys can we somehow verify op is not larping?
can u somehow see if someone flashes a wall 20% below market price on binance? (to make sure there's no risk of it getting filled)

Yeah unfortunately the best options are always to hide your wealth from friends and partners. once people know you have money, the relationship sours. People act and treat you differently, and everyone has their hand out. Better to be a closet millionaire. Like the guy above from the Marines, you become desensitized to the daily struggles that keep most people occupied and feeling well. You need to have something that engages you

dude regardless of him being well off, or not. he have problems. most people do. but isolation is extremly damaging to your mental health.

He will enter the into dark times. you dont get out of dark times. its over. your fucked if it happens.

f*ck i sold 100 btc at 50$ on the way down from 250...

you can imagine how i feel. i guess the same if i sold now the few remainers i have and it goes to over 9000 again.

nah ur dum i also made millions in crypto, obviously having ur life changed is a shocking experience but it resolves itself, it's not that hard to get used to being wealthy desu

>don't fall for the "stock shill" that has made more people wealthy than any other investment vehicle ever in the history of mankind

stay poor m8

Attached: Screenshot 07-Dec-18 01.1301.png (989x898, 150K)

some people dont managed it you perhaps did. some people do not.

I have seen similar caises as well. and its not good long term.

good for you that it resolved itself. but for many it is not as easy as just waiting it will solve itself.
you need to activly fix it.

that's still doable with inspect element tho.

if you want to prove, flash a wall with 3,092,872 USDT @ the lowest price that's still visible if you max the window for buys keep it there for 1 sec

what's up with warosu.org, you didn't post anything that makes u identifiable on warosu.org

but whatever i don't judge you for not doing it, i wouldn't do it either, just weird that you keep posting screenshots of ur balance but won't flash a wall, don't see how it causes extra issues on warosu

Could you provide me capital than so i can make the world a better place then with a better social media app?

if you're idea was good enough, you would have received capital investment already

not neseserly. There is no money in helping people. remeber that

Yeah that was the problem. Most VCs turned me away because there was no financial incentive besides just doing good in the world. It wasn't what they wanted unfortunately. I'd want to monetize it , but im not interested in "Propaganda"

>not holding your cash on coinbase or usdc
Enjoy that slow liquity.

you're kidding right? there is tons of money in helping people. who cares if the reasons are altruistic or in their own self interest, there is certainly $ in helping people.

soo We had deals with a water company called CW42. they made a filter and a pump that the redcross and health organization could give to dirt poor countries. to effectivly pump and filter there shitty water into drinkable water.

the company lost shit tonn of money. on this.
cause there is no money in helping people.

I was soo naive at that point. I was jumping with joy.
water fresh water drinkable water for everyone.

then I learned. the world is indeed horrible greed drive toxic cancer. that only want to thrive in the harshess enviroments. winner takes it all
its a zero sum game.

helping is how you lose at life.

that to me was the must fucked up thing I learned

Attached: 1534243205033.jpg (433x433, 38K)

there is money in sick people. and people that need medications. or are injured. there is no money in helping people.

the medical industry is on the brink of being a giant pile of toxic cancer.

money is made when people are inbetwine dead and living

helping people to learn to read. to help them get clear water. learn them to grow crops. learn them to create electricity. There is no money in this

your mistakenly thinking that Pharmaindustry is helping.
They are greed as fuck. the drugs they produce are okay. the prices. are driven by the deepest of greeds. the worst of the worst.

>inspect element larp
>buying shitcoins
>leaving said shitcoins on exchanges

imagine the IQ

Nah , theres no capital to be made in helping people. I'm only doing it now for altruistic value , and hoping for network effect in the future to grow the network.

The world is a bizarre place.

It trully is. But its also extremly sad. its a painfull fact.

Why do you lie on a Laotian basket weaving forum?

Want to help me make this happen anyways without funding?

>Something to know about me: I have over 4M $ right now, only cashed out about 300k.
>I have an obsession. Everyday, I like to post here some sad shit like I am ruined, I lost all my money in crypto and stuff like this to get compassion from other people.
The truth here is unironically sadder than the lie and makes me feel more bad for you, OP.

It's good practice for when it's actually true.

You're lying

i myself just recently learned this. and yeah it's fucked up. i have a different view on life now. i dont have anything to add other than a feeling of solidarity i guess.