Why is everything crashing? Not just crypto, but real estate, stocks?

Why is everything crashing? Not just crypto, but real estate, stocks?

Attached: ja pierdole.png (986x475, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/06/28/3-ways-younger-wealth-is-diverging-from-an-older-approach-to-market.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kD6_h2F28wA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The world is a bubble. Short earth go long mars.

>this is why im scared to tell people im trans
kek

>that pic
>trans-sexuality isn't in the DSM-5

Ok.

A correction is due. It's been 10 years since the last crash. We've made it longer than dot-com to Lehman Brothers.

>trans-sexuality isn't in the DSM-5
What are you talking about? Gender dysphoria is clearly in the DSM-5.

silver/gold aren't crashing

cnbc.com/2018/06/28/3-ways-younger-wealth-is-diverging-from-an-older-approach-to-market.html

Cash is doing better than stocks. Everything else follows stocks. I wouldn't be surprised to see part of all that cash moving into crypto once the market turns bullish.

Welcome to your first GOP economy.

How low will stocks go fren ?

Nobody knows for certain

maybe. i already see money that was targeted for gold going into bitcoin instead, but so many alts have been exposed as having zero fundamentals i dont see much in the way of a recovery any time soon, just a redistribution of money already in crypto.

We might see a partial recovery in the next few months. Maybe market cap will reach 300 billion and stabilize. But I think it will take years before we see new ATHs.

Tariff Man + his tax cuts + military spending bill.

>phallus

the fuck is the point? she's just going to have a skin tube that doesn't even function as a dick

forgot pic related

Attached: A-small-skin-flap-and-skin-graft-are-used-to-create-a-corona-and-imitate-the-glans-of-the_Q320.jpg (320x320, 14K)

to be able to helicopter spin it of course, the one true dream of any f>m trans

>making your fake penis circumcised
(((trans)))

How progressive!

i'm guessing that thing has zero feeling

looks quite literally like a sausage

>this is considered healthy and normal in our society

Attached: images (15).jpg (227x222, 10K)

The tip unironically looks like the end of a weenie kek

Attached: images (5).jpg (225x225, 8K)

what the fuck is wrong with white people?

Bitcoin SV is incoming hard. Crashing BCH with no survivors.

If you don't own at least 20 bsv you arent going to make it.

Attached: 1543913591865.png (476x700, 350K)

So are sex change operations just to gouge money from mentally ill trust find babbies?

even in the trans world, men have the advantage over women. An mtf trans can have his dick turned inside out so he still has feeling. He can get breast implants and have a height advantage and good facial structure compared to actual females.

FtM on the other hands, will be short, weak little betas at the most, with a non-functioning skin tube that has no feeling and can't get hard

lel

We have too many people trying to game the system and not enough people contributing to the system. In other words, no one makes things anymore.

Opposite. We have low aggregate demand due to demographic crisis.

does it even work, or is just a glorified flesh dildo?

Its going to be better than 2008 but worse than 2003 IMO. Sure we dont have all the skeletons out of the closet yet but 2008 was exceptionally bad and a lot of numbers like unemployment and wage growth are promising. I think housing is not nearly as fucked as it was last time but tech will probably pop. Its time to buy mining juniors.

gender dysphoric =/= trans
gender dysphoria is the feeling that you need treatment or a change in behaviors in order to feel normal with your gender identity
generally psychiatrists see HRT, surgery, and respect for the patient's gender identity as the most effective cures for GD

it can't get hard and has no feeling, i think the only function it has is that she can piss through it

> not a mental disorder guys
> totally normal behaviour guys

Attached: 1440281362763 - Copie.jpg (299x250, 24K)

Guys, lets say you suddenly woke up tomorrow as a female. Would you just role with it or would you get depressed and wanna sew up a perfectly good vagina, attach a fake skin dick and cut off your tits?

Im guessing most of you would just role with it and lesbian it up.

Those trannies are mentally ill and need to learn to deal with their shit.

Also markets crashing because we are overdue a global recession, buckle up.

>Im guessing most of you would just role with it and lesbian it up.

yeah pretty much
could be awsome getting free money being a cam whore too

Read about quantitative tightening, G20 legislation allowing banks to bail in by converting large balances to bonds, and large funds preparing for that by liquidating to cash.

Retail will be liquidating their holdings to free up cash for living which will devalue everything which will make cash king. Then the cash will be used to reignite the markets after some shuffling and the survivors will recover. Then in 10 years quantitative easing will be done again and the markets will soar.

You're welcome. Use this knowledge to keep floating in the wake.

Not buying your bags craig

nothing is crashing, it's cash that's mooning

Attached: 1491182105400s.jpg (215x250, 7K)

or better yet, become a twitch "gamer"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

>what the fuck is wrong with white people?

>boomers keep reinvesting in dead markets
>gen y are ruining the housing market, again
>millenials are either wage slaving away to get anywhere or give up on life and instead mutilate their genitals to cope
>zoomers have literal zero interest in anything

I dunno, lack of self criticism?

It already surpassed bch. Expect it to remain for a year. It will never just crash to zero with no warning.

ETH is disappointing. EOS even more so.

People who hold XRP are actual retards even more retarded then Zcoin fags.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-09-06-at-15.38.12.png (982x790, 33K)

because the world is a bubble

Zoomers love the hit or miss chick and Epic Games.

God I really miss the good 'ol Quake days.

Just like me

Imagine being a liberal. Literally spending all day seething over one man who lives in your head rent free. Liberals will lose again because they cant stop saying his name.

Because the biggest man-child ever is responsible for leading the world's largest economy. Confidence is at an all time low because everyone realizes (seriously..what the fuck took so long) that he doesn't know jack shit about anything.
This is what happens when you elect a clown

Imagine being a liberal. Literally spending all day seething over one man who lives in your head rent free. Liberals will lose again because they cant stop saying his name.

hehe

this should be illegal

>being this retarded
All trans people have gender dysphoria but not all people with gender dysphoria are trans.

>totally not kike's black magic goyim

Attached: anti sex distinction.jpg (1318x289, 154K)

did this thot payed her taxes?

>Liberals will lose again because they cant stop saying his name.
Read my post again.

>that thing can get as much test as they want but when I ask the doctor for it I get kicked out of the office
It's not fucking fair.

Attached: zombie 3450945345.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Step 1: Make up your own gender.
Step 2: Identify as that gender.
Step 3: Define the normal test range of your made-up gender as being whatever the hell you want.
Step 4: Demand doctor give you enough test to bring your levels within normal range for your new gender.

Broblem Zolbed.

I used to make this joke all the time but I don’t think it will actually work. At the end of the day I’m a healthy, straight, white male and they can laugh me out of the office without anyone taking offense.

UVXY

that is all you need right now

>I’m a healthy, straight, white male

Literally antisemitic

Attached: 1490199436780.jpg (202x249, 30K)

I wonder what they shoved in there to make the nuts.

Gen Y and millenials are the same thing

youtube.com/watch?v=kD6_h2F28wA
>slice up, re-arrange and stitch together a whole bunch of shit.
>It all heals up back together again
biology is fucking whack ass yo'

Attached: 122.png (600x448, 332K)

how's it able to have kids? chkked gram, this niggas got a kid on the way.

Imagine being Gen X and knowing that you've been forgotten about so hard people are shitting on gen Y twice just to avoid mentioning you.

>Gen "X"
>Did experimental shit, ecstasy, remain mysterious and unknown to this day
>Gen "Y"
>Mired in existential angst

Such fitting names.

Gen X checking in... Thanks for ignoring us faggot

>He can get breast implants
Getting breasts is actually the part of gender swap surgery that we are best at. Like if you just wanted to be a dude with tits, science can do that really well.

Ayy lmao I have one of these because they used these tissues to reconstruct my skull after cancer -- a practical use.

I cant believe people would do something like this to themselves.

It is more profitable to charge the mentally ill for a team of doctors, a couple weeks in the hospital etc. rather than just putting them on meds and sending them to psychotherapy.

Attached: IMG_20181118_093746.jpg (3480x4640, 882K)

Because a new recession is coming, everyone knows that.

Can you guys even begin to imagine what the hell the world will look like in 30-40 years when the zoomers will be running this shit?

>Can you guys even begin to imagine what the hell the world will look like in 30-40 years

>implying the world makes it another 30-40 years
LUL

>just putting them on meds and sending them to psychotherapy.

I've basically accepted that I can't really be "cured" of OCD, just learn to manage and deal with it. I doubt that wanting to be the other gender is an easier fix.

You can put OCD to practical use. It's where you want to channel it.

>muh OCD

99% of those who claim to have OCD are people who just self-diagnosed themselves and want to feel special.

What are the supposed symptoms of your "OCD"? Have you been given this diagnosis by a psychiatrist?

let me guess what your "symptoms" are. You feel uncomfortable when things are out of place, when something isn't aligned properly, etc. You need things to be organized, etc.

None of those are actually symptoms of OCD

>Have you been given this diagnosis by a psychiatrist?
Two.

You feel uncomfortable when things are out of place, when something isn't aligned properly, etc. You need things to be organized, etc.
My room is a fucking mess, that's why I didn't believe my psychologist at first.

>Comparing a business man who has admittedly made a lot of his money a bit dubiously and is now the president of the united states to someone who still lives with his parents and plays video games all day.

What did he mean by this?

Not really. The whole thing is constantly trying to heal itself shut. They have to dildo themselves daily with a medically prescribed "dilator" in order to stop it from sealing shut and turning into a mass of scar tissue

alright fair enough. I also have OCD (violent and sexual intrusive thoughts) and just assumed I was mentally ill until I gradually started talking to a psychiatrist that I was originally seeing for something else.

my symptoms were things like seeing a knife on a counter and having visions of stabbing a family member with it, or doing something extremely inappropriate like making gay sexual advances during a job interview.

my problem is with people who claim they have "OCD" when they don't even know what it is, and the fact that people who really have it are confused because their symptoms don't align with that

>or doing something extremely inappropriate like making gay sexual advances during a job interview
STORYTIME

Attached: 1397640971680.jpg (979x874, 54K)

Prozac helped but it reduced my sex drive (Down to wanting to fap 3 times a day) and messed up my low light vision.

Because everything is a ponzi scheme in fiat and the market. That what happens when you can print free money backed by nothing and when you can't own a real asset, only papers representating abstract value.

Aha! So I don't have OCD because I like to put things in certain orders or I like certain procedures. But because of the sexually inappropriate mental imagery and the inability to control certain actions without causing a lot of stress. Thank you, kek

>So I don't have OCD because I like to put things in certain orders or I like certain procedures

Nope, you sure don't. Especially because you said you "like" to do it. Which means that at most it's just a quirk and not a disorder.

Too much debt and bubbles everywhere. Also
>what are cycles

Because current evaluations are based on negative interest rates

Attached: 1536963950755.jpg (599x449, 37K)

(((They))) want a war

my psych suspects I have OCD i havent told him about the intrusive thoughts as id prefer not to speak about it but I have music in my head 24/7 and its just repetitive like 3 words or a hook from a song, do you get this? as soon as I wakeup i have 3 words going over in my head and they just cycle between different songs/words

Bo kradles reczniki I papier z korpo cebulaku I teraz sie zemszcza, caly system przez ciebie pierdolnie

How butthurt did his comment make you?

Knowing the GOP crashes the economy doesn't make you a liberal you simple-minded buffoon.

We lived through this with Bush already.

the world can't sustain its growth when white people are becoming a minority, its only natural, and im not even white.

What's going to happen to everyone's debt? Like, will something happen to student loan debt? Will they get forgiven or will nothing really change for the average folk?

Checked n kek'd

Attached: 1544152551188.png (640x300, 114K)

God no. If you look closely now that we are around Christmas you will notice things aren't quiet right. Shops aren't as busy, a lot of places are for lease in the bigger cities as they can't pay rent. The most unavoidable sign that we are at the tip of the bubble is the sneaky ways (((they))) are trying to push more debt onto people. Interest free repayment plans, more attractive credit cards, goddamn fucking mortgage sharing for poorly made modern apartments.
I work in the finance department for a major car dealer in Australia. New car sales are down 35% this year (Nationwide) and this is with Ford offering 7yr finance on new shitboxes.
People are already stretched beyond their means and loaded with debt. This is where the cookie crumbles unless they can start being more creative about how to load people up with more.

Sorry but we have high GDP growth and a low unemployment rate. Obama's economy was terrible compared to that. Why? Because of the 2009 crash. Clinton's economy was good. Why? Because it was the 90s and we had the software and internet bubble. Stop believing presidents are directly responsible for economic growth. That's just a trick the media uses to make you vote for their goy.

makes you think

Attached: world health organization.png (949x635, 798K)

DRUUUUUUMPFFFFFFFF

hahaha why the fuck didnt they just take the skin from his leg begin with ?

Attached: if only you knew trump.png (324x500, 144K)

Topkek

Attached: wiener-wurst-auf-brot-xdr12k.jpg (1300x956, 126K)