Now that crypto is dead, how do we escape wagecuckery?

Now that crypto is dead, how do we escape wagecuckery?

Attached: 1544016903948.jpg (1920x1080, 110K)

there is no escape. life is hell

A communist revolution you fucking dolts. Why Jow Forums collectively endorses billionaire capitalist "disrupters" like Trump is goddamn mind-boggling to me. The system is BROKEN. Your labour is EXPLOITED by DESIGN.

RISE UP.

Kys commie. The economy is thriving under Trump.

suicide

That's a little extreme. Life is certainly painful sometimes. For some of us, it seems like it's painful most of the time. But to say it's hell is melodramatic as fuck. In great part, life is what you make of it, it's attitude. Just stay away from people who think money is the key to happiness because they're never happy.

Oh excuse me ARE YOU THE ECONOMY? Ohhh the GDP IS UP? Oh how wonderful for Mr. GDP, how fantastic for Mr. Dow Jones Industrial Average. You're a HUMAN BEING, not a fucking stock ticker, how's your life? How are all your lives?

Thank goodness all the measures of capitalist growth is just peachy. Nothing to complain about then, you're right, enjoy your bare-minimum wages and life of shit work until you're 70 and croak while the rich live a life of comparatively-labourless decadence preaching how great the economy is doing.

lol get mad fag

God you fucking capies are retarded. Communism isn't great but if you cannot see that capitalism enslaves everyone except the top of the pyramid you're fucking retarded. The economy isn't booming you mindless fucking drone, the rich are making more money than ever because Trump gave them huge tax cuts. The next recession will change people because this time nothing will be able to bail everyone out.

We just don't work. I'm a bit bummed, the standard NEET life isn't perfect compared to the rich NEET life. But at least I'm not a wagie.

get neetbux my man

That just makes everyone poor. Nice try faggot but you're going to have to wait a while longer before everyone forgets that communism has failed 100% of the time throughout history.

go oldschool, topple the government
not even kidding. if this whole affair has proven anything, it's that there's a critical mass of fed up wagecucks

Brainless autists will never understand what communism can do for humanity.

Thx BOOMER

Honestly, just stop working. Then, if they try to force us we kill them.
>productivity increases
>wages stagnate
>economy keeps going up
Seems like someone is pumping and dumping the stock market and knows that the government will bail them out. Fuck whoever (((they))) is and I will unironically participate in any revolution that happens in the next two years.

by shorting crypto

Attached: 1543302407452.png (926x809, 308K)

>doesn't know the difference between communism and state capitalism
I don't even blame you user

this is the part where they all larp and pretend to be millionaires so they don't have to face reality

You're missing his point. Every child born in the US is born with at least $161,000 worth of national debt. We are all wage slaves by default, there is no escaping wagecuckery for the consumer machine must not fail - even if it destroys society and environment in the process

that's not really the problem user
US debt is an imaginary concept

that was your one shot

Start your own business. An actually good one. Profitable from the start.

Yes, until you have to get in the line for the free soup because no one is hiring, you have no more money and the economy tanked. I bet you also think everyone profits from capitalism except the wealthy. If you truly believe this then explain to me how the stock market has been exploding up for the past two years but the wages have remained stagnant and employers just keep on cutting older employees that cost more for cheaper one.

no, you misunderstand
unemployment is going to bring us down alright, I'm simply saying that debt is not the problem.