everything falling off a cliff. no support

it probably still has a ways to go, id wait

buy a tonne at $80

(screenshot this if i make you)

No support.
> End of year tax loss sales
> ICO scams cashing out into ETH and running
> BTC dumping

I'll buy a little more tomorrow, with more capital in reserve. Expect 6 more months of this shit as a real possibility but these are decent prices to slowly add

I'm sure Bobo will be thrilled if you're buying buddy..ETH is barely worth 7 bucks at this time..

The good news is the volume on this dump was way lower than the others.

Though NEO seems to be the better project long term, ETH has a lot more fiat gateways. When the hoardes come swarming back, the will flock to the big 3 first.

But all the ICO shit has to be cleaned out first, normie interest is dead, long way to the bottom yet, what was ETH at the start of 2017? Was it like 10 bucks or so? And it scales crap.

Neither. Buy SV and only SV for the next month. ETH is fucking dying, senpai.

imagine buying the double digit shitcoin known as "ethereum".

Thanks anons.
We're at May 2017 levels
Is a drop to $40-$50 (Apr 17) reasonable?

Not sure how often you speak to the normie folk, but the interest is far from dead when it comes to BTC, ETH and even XRP. They are just clueless to what it does, so they are afraid to jump back in. FYI, normies are not people on the internet 24/7 or your IT colleagues.

uh huh. what price did you buy eth at, $200?

>normies are not people on the internet 24/7 or your IT colleagues
hey bubs it is current year +3, nearly cy+4. normies are on the internet 24/7 since cy-7 and IT fags are fucking cancer

I don't hold any crypto at all. But might buy back in next year.

Yeh, don't speak to many normies, I'll admit, but I'd bet on all 2017 gains being wiped out before we look at any sort of market stablisation..so I'd buy ETH at 10 bucks or so, I did a quick check and I think it was at like 8 bucks at the start of 2017..

Wait until it's under $20

Put everything you have into it. This isn't even close to a laughing matter.

Unironically getting reverse antshare vibes

25% at 75
50% at 50
25% at 25
100% at 10

Kek

>math

but yeah good plan, maybe 20% at $80, 20% at $70, 20% at $60, 20% at $50 and final 20% at 40

basically cant lose and will get some eth

Shouldn't that be 75% @ 25?

I work at a techno machinations company and I can tell you the true value of ETH is about $0.70

>techno machinations
kek

now i can buy more cards for gods unchained

glad i waited for a lower price

No doubt about that. A lot of people that 'invested' in crypto since summer last year have never invested in anything else before. So they have no clue how to be patient. There are still plenty of people holding on to their tokens hoping for a wonder. But it won't take long before even they will give up and surrender. Meanwhile, the people with actual deep pockets keep buying (and selling) strategically. They will be the first to see the bottom in sight.

No one is buying. What drove the bull market was that no one was selling. What you see now is the opposite.

Bitcoin will go to 100 usd, nearly all other coins will go to zero. Thy lost 90%, and they iwll lose another 90%.

>another 90%

lol the bear euphoria (Jow Forums this is how you know the bottom, just like normies in January)

Give me one good reason ETH should be $85 while LTC is still about $25.

>Meanwhile, the people with actual deep pockets keep buying (and selling) strategically. Yeh, crypto is just like the real world, the peasants fight over the scraps while the big players move the market as they will.

Whats so great about NEO?

Sry, poor greentext. Crypto is just like the real world, the peasants fight over the scraps while the big players move the market as they will.

this is nothing like the normies in january. the normies in january are not coming back, the retard 'traders' whos shorts will be burned by volatility will not be coming back. a handful of the current shorts will move to buy, that is literally it.

I support neither of these but at least ETH has an active development team. LTC was always just Charlie's pump and dump scamcoin, it shouldn't have anywhere near a $1 valuation, let a lone $25 but it is slowly returning to it's true value of $0.

$90 spring of 2017.

This is my first day losing $. I feel dead inside so I don't care.

>Neo is a better project than ETH
Imagine actually believing this.

Unironically wait for single digits.

Buy at $80 but don't hold forever, just sell the bounce after some good gains, better load up tho if you wanna make it.

this. ETH presale price was 31 cents, 75% of existing circulation were sold. Those dudes are still up 250x. Brace for more impact. I did (pic related), you too?

Attached: 8487834y4.png (318x154, 8K)

>$400 ETH??? Buy the dip!
>$300 ETH??? Buy the dip!
>$200 ETH??? Buy the dip!
>$100 ETH??? Buy the dip!

There is no fucking floor right now. We are entering another global financial crisis. Nobody is going to leave their money in a fucked up asset like this until it's at pennies. The real people who are going to be making money are the ones who buy ETH for pennies where it will pump to highs of 10 dollars