Shy woman at work

> Be me
> Like this coworker
> First woman in a long time that is 100% shy and awkward and at least average in looks
> Would strongly consider marrying her right off the bat, never had a girl that I would consider this strongly
> Has an awkward laugh she does like she has no idea what else to say
> Has exaggerated certain behavior before to make what she said look sincere when she likely was just too afraid to say no
> Has a wide personal space zone
> Apologized for something she shouldn't, she got jumpscared by a dog...and apologized to me, I guess for catching my attention?
> Walked in the rain rather than go under my umbrella at one point
> Kept quiet in moderate to heavy rain and stayed behind us (likely hoping we wouldn't look back and realize her umbrella is broken) rather than asking me or even a girl she's familiar with to go under an umbrella

Biz anons I do not care if I lose my job how do I get close to a woman like this. They're so freaking rare that I'm not sure how to get close to one of these.

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-120234.jpg (942x436, 36K)

Wrong board faggot

>3dpd

show her this post

would bet money you are under 20

invite her out for alcohol

invite her alcohol for out

Damn sounds lovable. God speed user.
Just start talking to her right away. Text her. Take her out on a date.

Lmao

Mid 20's

I rarely drink alcohol, idk about her

Already talk to her even hung out with her once during break, haven't gotten her number.

One problem though at one point some married guy seemed to be interested in her and she eventually dropped the bf line, thought she was lying to get him to back off. Overheard her recently talking to a girl and she mentions her bf.... I can't wait for a break up that may not happen for a long time nor do I want to cause her relationship to end cause that would cause me to question her loyalty. I could be friends but idk how that will end up.

Bruv let me be real wit you
She be fuckin chad or bbc tyrone

>tfw qt coworker is moving to another city and just put her two weeks in

Attached: AD961476-D2FF-4601-868D-5E0FCD975D66.jpg (960x717, 84K)

If you need to ask what to do to court a lady then you’re already doomed. Still could be a learning experience.

if digits you marry her

Attached: 1531127779978.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

oooooooh so close :/

Attached: CE784445-75EE-4EDC-B012-BB35CD2B34B2.png (619x453, 46K)

Well that was close user , at least take her out.

Soooo close to quads. Quad 7s too.

Collectivism is cancer they aren’t all the same faggot. Just get to know her and don’t be a fucking creep from Jow Forums and you should be fine! Literally just be a human

Attached: 1530330230974.jpg (747x515, 32K)

Buy two matching wooly jumpers and invite her over for a Christmas movie marathon and some eggnog.

who cares...its just a BF, not like she has a fiance or husband, so you shouldnt feel guilty if she and you get together

maybe he can still fuck her

cool blog post nigger monkey

if u dont do anything u will prob kill urself

Attached: support_group.jpg (350x213, 33K)

Just talk to her. She’s just a person. Ask her to coffee or something. Just be yourself and keep it light. Don’t worry about screwing up or about the future yet. Just take it easy and have fun.

Tough break bud. Just ask her out.

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-192416.jpg (1007x1064, 259K)

>business and finance

unironically falling for a roastie
lmaooo

sounds like she is not attracted to you.
better give up and move on.

I've considered she doesn't like me but she has that level of personal space even with women.

> Pink id

Pink, one of the colors considered to symbolize love. Pink can also symbolize a pink wojak.

>she has that level of personal space even with women
elaborate

1. Walking with another girl iirc has a personal space of an nearly an entire arm's length.

2. Raining and only I had an umbrella. Two girls with me. Both could huddle up next to me to stay dry. Girl is literally standing under the edge where she probably gets more wet than being out in the open. Other girl was like an inch apart from my arm. Eventually she starts walking ahead in the rain.

3. Raining again. They have their own umbrellas this time. So walk ahead. Other girl is near behind with her umbrella. The awkward one is no where to be seen even though she is a very fast walker and catches up to me even when I leave without her. Eventually look back and she says her umbrella is broken. WTF why didn't she ask me or the girl to go underneath, I tell her that btw. Says she will be fine and she can just run, literally starts a fucking jog (in heels I think) but starts walking again. Lmao that awkwardness is somewhat attractive though. She literally lagged behind so we wouldn't see and offer her shelter under either of ours.

like I thought, she isn't attracted to you in the slightest.

>WTF why didn't she ask me or the girl to go underneath
if she would actually be into you she would have made the move under your umbrella and be shy there.
sorry to tell you but there is zero attraction between you and her.

I don’t know how experienced you are in love but you’re doing what a lot of new guys do and trying to convince yourself she’s into you, maybe she is, I don’t know. But trust me when I tell you this, you’re over thinking a lot of the stuff so you get the answer you’re looking for and making a lot of jumps. If she has a bf, and let’s take it at face value, than she knows what do to in order to get a guys attention and how to sustain it. And you wouldn’t have to tell yourself all these things, about her being x or y because she’d essentially tell you.

>ANOTHER thread about women
INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

If you reproduce with this woman your children will be clumsy low iq mentals

Dubs she sucks you off at the Christmas party