I've been wagecucking for a week now after being a neet for a year and holy shit you guys were right...

I've been wagecucking for a week now after being a neet for a year and holy shit you guys were right. They talk about the most mindless shit ever and then laugh at jokes that I don't understand (I laugh along anyways) and drink like 5 mugs of coffee throughout the day.

Attached: wakemeupinside.jpg (235x282, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsDkmVo2fg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just wait until month 9. That's when depression really kicks in.

I am starting to realize that caffeine and whole wheat are absolute poison for the brain and body

>whole wheat

Redpill me on this. Isn't fiber good for you? I begin my day with toast and eggs.

2late

this is ur life now pajeet

im a white californian bro

Gluten makes you dick fly off

it's hell. every single day i go to bed and wish i wake up a normie. it never happens. they talk about the same things over and over, same jokes over and over, absolute no awareness of the repetitiveness. its absolute hell

I don't know if I should hang on to my personality (get the job done, be good with everyone but not talk much and just go home at the end of the day) or try to fake it and be a "team player" and ask random fags how their day was. Fuck I can't even remember the names of half of the people in my team yet. I know pretending to be an extrovert would be better from a career perspective but it's killing my mental health.

every day when i was wagecucking i'd start to feel like i was going to vomit about 5 minutes before i got to work in the morning. don't worry op, you'll get there too.

Lmao I felt the same way. At first I actually thought to myself "Holy hell this is like I'm playing in The Sims" when watching my coworkers. They even do the awkward "Okay smalltalk is over just silently walk away from each other without saying anything" thing that sims do.

Don't worry though, after about six months you become jaded to it. After about a year you become depressed. After about two years you hopefully go and find a new job so you can repeat the process.

>and whole wheat
What a dumbass...

yeah, there's no real optimal way around it. there cannot be multiple realities for all the different types of people, so the world is in general built around the majority and the rest has to fit in.
only you can answer that question, i tried both and its pretty much a trade off. depends what you value the most, your sanity or your career

im in month 9 right now and i feel pretty good

cope

youtube.com/watch?v=rsDkmVo2fg4

Also try downing those 5 cups of coffee one after another, OP. Caffeine buzzes are fun.

i did but holy shit i felt anxious as hell once i left work and felt like my brain was fried. Had to pop some valium to get to sleep.

Well you need to do it in the morning, ideally like an hour after you wake up. If you can, get your entire day's work done in the two hours that follow.

Alternatively tea (or an equal amount of caffeine and theanine) has less of an edge.

Attached: nop spider.gif (239x205, 1021K)

Working with normies is bad enough, but if you work in a predominantly female normie workplace in the service industry, you're basically fucked and might as well run to the woods and kill any living thing that comes near you.

Attached: 1498225459667.jpg (750x722, 53K)

nope
only work half time

Get a job you enjoy retard. Or at least one that’s mentally stimulating. I have a frustrating job but the days fly by because I’m using my mind all day to make decisions that matter. What shitty jobs do you work where you literally want to kill yourself a week in?

i enjoy the job. the actual task is fun but i wanna be left alone to just work. yet i have to interact with the normies and take part in team activities.

>predominantly female normie workplace in the service industry
it's literally hell, they aren't even humans. Just soulless, immoral, entitled vapid cunts with a princess complex. Something i've noticed is the lower you go on the social ladder, the better the women get, as if putting them at their place make them realize they have to be decent to be accepted.

Dude interacting with people is a part of life, and guess what, you’ll always be at the bottom if you’re known as the surly asshole who everyone can tell hates his coworkers. Yeah I don’t like my coworkers, but I’ve found some cool ones, and that’s what matters. If your coworkers are what’s killing your work satisfaction, you need to switch departments or jobs. And now is the time, the job market is thriving. People at the top (in any field, whether they’re wagies or self made millionaires) have to be good at interacting with people. The few loner millionaires who made their fortunes alone, online, are the outliers and not indicative of what it takes to be successful.

You have to pretend it's Oblivion and these are the non-essential NPC that keep telling you the fighter's guild is recruiting.

Makes "success" seem not worth it to be honest.

>People at the top (in any field, whether they’re wagies or self made millionaires) have to be good at interacting with people.

NO

Attached: 1497263751206.jpg (600x600, 50K)

no shit bro. i understand this. im complaining that i wish it wasn't this way. i accept reality, i'm not a retard. yet i'll perpetually be in a state of rebellion deep inside because that's my true personality

we don't want to be successful you brainlet, we just want enough money to escape wagecucking and interacting with stupid normies like (you)

Attached: 1543868883511.png (252x245, 5K)

Did you guys see Ballers on Sunday night?

Right, you’re not a retard, you’re just complaining about it like a little baby. Stay edgy man

yeah ok bro, guess youre a boomer who tells people "suck it up and keep going forward"

>feel like
Sometimes I did.
I'm on the EI train now but my woman is constantly busting my balls while I'm trying to neet
need muh crypto gains to end some of this insanity

Attached: del.jpg (666x960, 67K)

so what are your plans this weekend user?

Attached: 1518290272118.jpg (235x214, 15K)

One of the best aspects of being a ‘normie’ is tormenting all of you with my enjoyment of social interaction and lack of anxiety. Behold as I approach a female and look her in the eyes WITHOUT sweating and spilling my spaghetti.

Fuck man I’m not even a normie, I used to spend all of my waking hours on this site or playing counter strike source but I had to give up that shit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2late, brah

>we don't want to be successful you brainlet, we just want enough money to escape wagecucking and interacting with stupid normies like (you)

This.

I just want my dividends to keep compounding so I can be a ghost in this rotted society. The ways to be successful in this world goes completely against my soul, I just feel it.

I’m 25 dingus, I hate boomer advice because it’s built for 1960’s job searching advice “just walk up to the manager and shake his hand and ask for a job”. Fuck that shit man, but the real advice is that you have to be willing to get along with the people you work with or life is hell. I hate my manager, she’s incompetent and annoying as fuck, but I’m at least civil with her. And it’s not like I’m 25 and want to be a wage forever, so I’m using my job to support shit I want to truly make money off, or support a hobby I love.

For real man I hate boomers just like you, they fucked up everything. I’m just tryna help out man, I feel where you’re coming from

Based

thats literally what im doing though? im being civil with everyone and right now trying my best to be on everyone's good side because i recognize that is the only way to keep my job and potentially move up eventually. a part of me also hopes that ill be cured of my desire to be alone but that probably won't happen. im just not sure if i can keep doing this though, for true introverts its like exhausting a finite energy source everytime you have to take part in shit like this and then it takes a while to recharge.

I know that feeling man. After a party sometimes I feel exhausted. Family reunions, the smiles you don’t want to give. Sometimes going to the bar with friends is just me waiting for when I can go home and fuck off on here. Is this your first job? Is it in a field/setting you enjoy? Because I hated my first jobs at warehouses (true brainlet work) and dealing with the boomers there. A job with a young workforce can be stimulating, but everywhere you go, it’ll be normies.

If you truly can’t take social interaction, be flawless at what you do, to the point where they need you even if you hate dealing with the people there. But he warned, the person more sociable but less talented may get the promotion before you. Hope everything works out bro

first job was in fast food (didn't need money, just bored - was total hell), second was an internship with the state's department of transportation - too chill, no work so I felt my brain was rotting - I did make good money though. On a permanent software consultant job now and we'll see how it goes.

thx fren, im sure we all make it in the end. heading to bed now, good night

Attached: apu.jpg (1000x800, 53K)

You’ll make it man, to the point where you’ll crave social interaction and look back at these times and laugh, you got this

Best stocks for dividends?

Carbs in general, yeah. But not as bad as caffeine. It's true, we've got most people buzzing around hopped up on cocaine lite. No wonder they're so testy or annoyingly energetic. Addles your brain chemistry to the point there is no stability.

what's lower than women working in the service industry? you're right though, once a girl realizes society will kiss her ass, it's all over for pleasantness.

Nice trips, KEK has blessed your post. Every artist must now speak to every normie they meet.

>cocaine lite
Wish it were real cocaine. Maybe in the future we'll brew up some coffee... then add a pinch of legally-obtained cocaine for that extra kick just as casually as we make normal coffee now.

Ah yes...

My lowest point in life is working in a restaurant with an all female waitstaff.

My willingness to help was seen as patronizing and my suggestions of how to make things more efficient or more pleasant was met with ridicule and ostrizication.

Never again will I work at such a capacity. I would prefer death over having to work like that for a living.

The Dumpster

Fucking this.

You people are all blue collar with no degree or what? Warehouse? waiter?

This is ridiculous. Get a rael degree and a real job, sir.

>just waltz in do a dance and bossy gives me a jobby :-D

More like go to college, graduated, search internet for position, get reccommendation from professer, make portfolio, apply, interview but whatever.