Wtf is going on with LINK. Wow

Wtf is going on with LINK. Wow.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 10.18.39 PM.png (1407x421, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

some smarty just market bought a shit ton. that's what anyone who is not retarded is doing

someone bought some

exit scam under way. you didnt actually buy the meme right?

What I would be doing if I had some spare cash right now

what the hell is going on right now?

no, the definition of retarded is buying link at any price above $0

blesssssed

Attached: 2018-12-06-20-39-58.jpg (1064x1218, 149K)

this is getting too weird

Idiots thought the 1000 EOY meme was just a meme....HAHAHAHA

>smarty
>selling eth for btc and then market buying in the btc pair would’ve got him an extra 30-50K link

Why the fuck do people even look at the ETH chart?

How is people buying up one of the best investments in the coming decade at the lowest price it may ever been weird?

literally ATH in terms of ETH,.,,,, if he was an ETH whale it was the worst possible move.... except holding ETH

The order book for LINK/ETH is so fucking thin that a big buy like that causes a huge spike.

Who cares about value in relation to meme currencies like BTC and ETH?

Your Brain don't work good.

How many link were sold during that candle?

Using sat value to see how your alt is performing relative to the crypto market makes sense. It can give you an idea of project quality.
Using sats to time your trades is pants on head retarded.

$1000 EOY thats what is going on

not sold. he cleared the order book on a buy. 230k link

Exactly. I’d even argue against the former statement.

230k bought=230k sold

Sure but those links were consolidated which is bullish in a bear market. Not saying we won't go lower though. Much much lower.

Bamp

Link will be below 10c within a week.

Just shows how paper thin the order books are. If one person wants to buy $20k worth of link, he has to pump the price 30%.

>link on robinhood
How would that change things anons?

>>>>

So, whoever bought this instantly got JUST'd , ans is bagholding

True that.
>Instahodler

Attached: jpnwudz9mzr11.jpg (415x532, 24K)

Attached: sketch-1540645133443.png (1080x1455, 247K)

Attached: sketch-1543881777429.png (1440x1080, 1016K)

>smarty
>btfo'ing yourself with a large market buy

some whale wanted to sell his stack and had to start a rally first to get you plebs to buy all his shit up at better price, there weren't enough orders for him to dump at a good price, simple as that

Works the other way as well, which is why the fucking price dumped so hard on minimal sale volume. All I know is the larger volume wallets are growing, not shrinking. Give that shit some serious thought before you decide not to fill your bags at these prices. High volume holders = smart with money. Biz basement dwellers fudding and talking shit= smart with no money.

blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465