I bet nearly all of you didnt even realize this even exists

I bet nearly all of you didnt even realize this even exists

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

“Satoshi Nakamoto” literally means “Central Intelligence” in japanese.

You really think some con man like Craig Wright single handedly made bitcoin in his basement? Fuck no, CIA/NSA had the best of their cryptographers, mathematicians and programmers create bitcoin. Why? Because they wanted control of the financial market and to be able to track and record all transactions, which bitcoin fulfills. Bitcoin isn’t anonymous you fucking idiots.

If you say CIA created bitcoin on bitcointalk org you’re permabanned and your post is deleted.

The elite have successfully used their CIA/NSA dark program officers to create the first one-world currency. And Jow Forums bought it hook, line, and sinker. Now I’m not saying that there isnt money to be made, there is money to be made. But keep in mind that you’re playing their game and that they are the rule-makers, referees and coaches of said game. They are the mega whales and hold nearly all the coins, granting them the capability to dump or pump as they see fit. They simply dumped last Christmas to let their friends accumulate more.

Their creation of bitcoin has hit a shit ton of birds with one stone
1. Easily fund their own dark programs
2. Track every transaction with ease
3. Establish foreign usage, opening avenues to acquire information internationally
4. Promote globalism through all nations by urging them to use the same currency
5. Undermine and protect against the inevitable US dollar fiat ponzi scheme

Attached: DF434038-C77F-487E-BD6F-B032C43A4286.jpg (1229x1934, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

demonocracy.info/infographics/world/silver/silver.html
jmbullion.com/investing-guide/types-physical-metals/how-much-fine-silver-bullion-in-world/
archives.starbulletin.com/2008/06/19/news/obits.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii_Cryptologic_Center
apmex.com/category/20000/silver
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does anyone even remember the original Silk Road shutdown? How they closed and then apprehended sellers and buyers with ease? Thats because they all used bitcoin.

They looped in gamers, drug dealers and then normies in less then a decade, duped the entirety of them into buying bitcoin and other trashcoins.

Why? Well if the reasons above arent enough to make you see the light let me tell you something about malleable psyhicals.

While all you plebs bought bitcoin and, correspondingly other trashcoins at near top or even the very top they have been accumulating and hoarding Rare Earth Metals, precisely Silver, the 2nd most robust and versatile commodity on the planet aside from oil itself. Silver is a finite resource but its used more and more every year. The market cap of silver is literally 1/2 of the crypto market even after the christmas dump and where we are now. Roughly $14 billion worth of silver is mined by all the silver miners in the world and that number dwindles yearly because silver is an above ground resource and we’ve already found most of it.

Attached: FF495359-7422-46C4-9B88-F508668E95CF.png (643x461, 39K)

JP Morgan has been accumulating ludicrous amounts of silver because they know its true value. Back in 1980 silver reached $50 an ounce, when global debt was only at $10 trillion. Now in 2018, we have a global debt of a whopping $247 trillion.

$50 x 24.7 = $1,235 = silvers TRUE value.

JP morgan acquired a company that’s priority was to short silver, keeping the price low by throwing worthless fiat into paper silver ponzis. Remember, you don’t own it unless you can hold it. At this point in time, silver is valued at $14 an ounce, meaning you can get it for a $1.50 above that spot price, give or take shipping/manufacturing costs thats about $16 an ounce RIGHT NOW that you can buy on trust online silver markets. But regardless, half of you cement level IQ retards will inevitably delude yourself into thinking you know better than billionaire bankers.

Now, what is my guidance on this entire predicament? I’d throw 30% of my assets into BTC/ETH and the other 70% into silver. Thank me later idiots.

Shills will proceed to shill their trashcoins at you, derail this thread or just flat out call me a LARPer. But shills, let me ask you this, whats the LARP part? Im not bragging or gloating about anything. All I did was merely lay out the truth offer guidance on the time to come. Shills hate nothing more than the truth. Fiat will die sooner than you think, don’t hold their fiat bags for them.

Attached: 2C7EBD1B-FE6A-40CF-B67C-DAE95EE4808F.png (760x575, 139K)

Attached: 9B4EB9D3-8394-43F1-A361-946F8705EF50.jpg (1360x1017, 227K)

no shit, anyone on biz that doesnt realize this is blind as fuck. I guess we all just play along

Dude what? there's 654 billion USD worth of silver this is 6x the mcap of crypto.

demonocracy.info/infographics/world/silver/silver.html

>ctrl f “654”
Zero matches
>half decade old link
Where did you even get $654 billion from? Theres not $654 billion worth of silver being stored in bars anywhere.

Attached: yv4k574qxbvx.jpg (600x605, 45K)

tonnes mined, times ounces per ton, times the price per ton.

Just because it's not in a govt warehouse or hasn't been lost doesn't mean it's not part of the mcap dude.

If thats the case then the mcap of bitcoin is like a few hundred k.

Also there's additonal sources posted on tat half decade hold link and you would do well to read it.

Even in the link it says
“This is Silver in all existing forms,
not just accessible/purchasable Silver Reserves” Its exactly that, it needs be tradeable. Silver is in cars, phones, solar panels etc, thats already been used.

buy link

Never

Attached: 61DED237-9273-4E0A-8F4E-F19F44704192.jpg (601x664, 113K)

right, just like the number of bitcoin in existence incorporates bitcoin in all existing forms. some of that is lost. some of that is time locked. some of that is purposely burned, yet it's still considered as part of the mcap nonetheless.

Best way for a leaf to stack Silver? Should i just get those make leaf bullion coins?

My bank is charging $25.06 an ounce for bars, $24.50 for a ten ounce

Clever silver shill. Have a (You).

Lol Satoshi Nakamoto doesn’t literally mean central intelligence brainlet.

t. native speaker

Nigga electronic cash has been discussed forever you fucking faggot. Look at all the references. NSA isn't the first to do it this is a compilation piece

Go fuck yerself and buy link pajeet

>“Satoshi Nakamoto” literally means “Central Intelligence” in japanese.
Stopped reading there.
Kys retard

Ok this is the misunderstanding, im talking about STRICTLY .999 fine silver bullion, you’re linking silver ore and less valuable silver percentiles.

jmbullion.com/investing-guide/types-physical-metals/how-much-fine-silver-bullion-in-world/
>Given accessible industry data, one can presume there are some 3 to 3.5 billion ounces of .999 fine silver in the world. Roughly ½ troy ounce per living human being.
3.5 x $16/oz = ~55-60 billion fine .999 bullion silver ore mcap

Ok, now this will blow your mind.

archives.starbulletin.com/2008/06/19/news/obits.html

FYI:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii_Cryptologic_Center

Attached: 2018-12-06 23_35_24-Window.png (479x416, 24K)

apmex.com/category/20000/silver

Cope

>mentions link
No, you’re the link pajeet shills by even mentioning it retard. CIA/NSA created bitcoin retard

Literal paid disinfo CIA shills
>According to the CIA Project, Satoshi Nakamoto means “Central Intelligence” in Japanese. Doing a quick web search, you’ll find out that Satoshi is usually a name given for baby boys which means “clear thinking, quick witted, wise,” while Nakamoto is a Japanese surname which means ‘central origin’ or ‘(one who lives) in the middle’ as people with this surname are found mostly in the Ryukyu islands which is strongly associated with the Ry?ky? Kingdom, a highly centralized kingdom that originated from the Okinawa Islands. So combining Nakamoto and Satoshi can be loosely interpreted as “Central Intelligence”

this. also mines are going bankrupt because there isn't enough demand...

Based and redpilled

Samefag bouncing off a vpn

>laurie
>susan
Satoshi is female

Those names are probably pseudonyms too, just like Satoshi.

In that article reference, there is a name called Tasuaki okamoto, a cryptography expert. Check his video on YouTube, brilliant mind

Anonymous Satoshi Nakamoto
Look at the initialism of that: ASN
What is that backwards?

Hidden in plain sight

>if i add a random letter and then look at it backwards for no reason it makes sense

satoshi nakamoto lost
SNL
saturday night live
holy fuck i knew they were up to SOMETHING

Chainlink is involved with all of this too. The smoking gun is that days before "Satoshi" published Bitcoin's whitepaper the domain Smartcontract.com was purchased. Flash forward to 2014 the domain was transferred to Sergey who made it Chainlink's website.
Footnote: Been holding 100 oz of Silver for years, now thinking of getting more.

Attached: 1542368770240.png (800x363, 154K)

Sergey is a CIA/NSA plant.

Would explain how he received endorsements from Klaus Schwab and got involved with SWIFT early on in Chainlink's development.

post deleted in 3...2...1...

Nah m8. It directly translates to Craig Wright in Australian

So the CIA was brilliant enough to come up with a cryptographic currency system that would allow them to control the world's financial system, but dumb enough to leave their name on it?

Hey tin foil hat retard, if (((they))) created bitcoin to take power and fuck us etc why didn’t they just create ripple first instead of a currency like bitcoin where anybody had access to mining it?

Fucking board full of pathetic fud and shills.

so govt partnership confirmed? thanks just went all in

Attached: DtiLowFWkAA_QMC.jpg (861x1088, 117K)

damn, user. that was an atomic grade bluepill
imagine putting that same effort into actually researching things, instead of starting from a desired conclusion and working backwards
you'd be a millionaire, like that user yesterday who invested in oil companies

>“Satoshi Nakamoto” literally means “Central Intelligence” in japanese.
You know satoshi nakamoto is a very common name in japan? its like john smith

This image has been debunked too many times
Sergey didnt get a hold of the domain until years later
Its changed hands a dozen times. Its just another generic tech related domain name.

THANK YOU COMFY RICCARDO

Lol I realised bitcoin would be a terrible money but bought it anyway because it's still better to be rich in the CIA dystopia. Then I bought monero as well on the off chance that the good guys win.

>implying all our devices, communication networks and all our favourite 'anonymous' cryptocurrencies aren't riddled with backdoors/government funded access

Attached: 1446523120108.jpg (691x680, 146K)

This is probably closer to the truth than we think.
Im fairly certain that the explosion of mobile phone usage worldwide is no coincidence.
An immense surveillance network in everyone's pockets.

One example might be the arab spring.
Tons of HD quality smartphone videos poured into western media outlets and onto our phones via youtube, etc.
Winning hearts and minds for more regime change and intervention in the MENA region.

Sergey is a CIA agent as well

Attached: 1526077135521.jpg (730x1964, 347K)

$1000+ silver would absolutely destroy several key industries.

We would find a way to substitute it before it reaches such a ridiculous price

>Easily fund their own dark programs
This is all that matters. They will protect crypto if only for this reason.

Cope

It means 'guidance in yeast'

Attached: Screenshot_20181207-133646_Jsho.jpg (1076x1218, 214K)

I don't think the price of silver is directly proportional to the global debt, that's not how that works.

We‘re doomed. The Japs are gonna ferment us.

>guidance in yeast
sounds like a wise man

Attached: IMG_3597.png (640x464, 262K)

STINKY

based and beerpilled

in the bible god says he fucking hates yeast six times,
the end is near

that would mean he's a double agent

Attached: Sirgay_Nazarov.png (962x481, 35K)

So, I would 100x on silver? Lmao
Sounds unrealistic desu