Capitulation

this is it gentleman. it's been an honour.

Attached: r89z2.jpg (2048x1152, 148K)

not even close. redditors are still hodling. I watched the normies capitulate back in feb.... it stayed at 6k for like 5 minutes before bouncing back up to 11k. When all the true believers sell it will be fucking bloody. It will go lower than either one of us think is possible, but it won't stay there for long.

Oh fuck off. It isn't a "market" so long as a single autistic or ignorant fuck is still active. It's MASS market psychology and doesn't apply to people without 2 brain cells to rub together or those few who have ice water in their veins.

You are retarded if you believe/biz/ and a small minority of reddit fans are the same masses that bought in late 2018.

What we're seeing now is a controlled crash via margin arbitrage. The end game of it is to acquire the GOX coins at near nothing prices before causing another BS run to flip them to ETFs. The BCash forks are trying to squeeze blood from a stone and conjure value from nothing to keep the miners running and flip the remainder to cash to buy said GOX coins.

Jesus fuck. Learn the metagame of this instead of wasting your time with that chart.

What is the price bottom for Bitcoin, oh wise one?

>You are retarded if you believe/biz/ and a small minority of reddit fans are the same masses that bought in late 2018.

That was the point of my post. Most of the normies came in december and left during the feb 4th dip to 6k.

This guy fucks. How long do you speculate they are gonna crash this shit before the ETF decision in february? They might postpone it again too.

Glad I'm not the only person who sees this. Some people say the Gox coins belong to long term holders who see the value. I see a group of people who went at a minimum 20x on their investment who can now cash out at 3.5x, and likely lower by first quarter.

Even if you believe they are long term, statistically introducing that much into the circulating supply will result in a selloff.

capitulation? more like return to normal hahahaha

How do we short in the meantime?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 7.23.56 PM.png (1228x1210, 2.14M)

terms like "capitulation" are fucking meaningless when it comes to shitcoin since it is entirely absent of catalysts, the value of General Electric company has plummeted by a fuckload of percent capitualtion happened ages ago the catalyst is for a big move up isa good ER several consecutive good ER's and it catapults upwards. Even shit like gold plummeted and then recovered because of scarcity after it's production peaked so it went right back up.

Till q2 of 2019. There are tax implications and the gox coins in various jurisdictions will need to be liquidated for April.

If that's the case, the bottom will be around 1k. People have been calling it but no one believes it. Well, a lot of people didn't think we would test 3k yet here we are.

Nah, this is definitely capitulation. It could still plunge much lower as we go into despair but we’re in the final drop now. If only because there’s not much more room to fall.

compound.finance, borrow ZRX and sell it short on coinbase for cold hard USD, its the most overvalued shit coin there is left

Theres tons of room to fall

You are a retard if you think btc will go lower than what the blackmarket is supporting. These are black market levels the price is barely speculative its because people actually use bitcoin but why do i even talk to a retard like you and waste my time

Lol.Anyone in a real blackmarket isnt using btc.

So bch sv is not the real bitcoin?

shut up retard

It already has gone lower than anyone thought possible. This is it. I bet there were people like you calling for lower prices back in 2014 when BTC hit $200 too.

/thread

Yeah i see you never bought weed or something. Look pathetic scum like you who is in the crypto market and doesnt even know what hes talking about why are you even here? Im not saying btc wont go lower but you are just pathetic really

The MtGox guy actually makes some sense.

When is the Gox coin distribution?

Attached: pigs-nose-hole-plug-snout-13597736290.png (498x341, 290K)

Q1 2019