How big of a record do you need to get hired at a prop firm?

100 trades?

50?

6 months? 3?

Attached: maxresdegfault (11).jpg (1280x720, 80K)

also would you fuyck this trap?

Attached: misstrich.png (525x529, 182K)

To actively trade?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one! 100 trades, that's comedy gold right there.

first off you need a real meme of eric bana, not whatever that serbian knockoff right there is

At least 3 years lol...

And they will ask you why you did x trade, and why you fuck up this one.

>eric bana
when was he a trader in a movie?

also
>not liking based barry pepper

it's like youve never see saving private ryan

what's a realistic number then?

3 YEARS!?!??!

if you have a bunch of fucking winning trades for 3 months you think no one would back you?? i know it aint shit but there has to be someone???!?!

Doesn't really matter, but probably winning 70%+ of your trades and having small drawdowns over different trading environments. For example, not getting treblinka'd in October.

>70%+ of your trades

that's unreasonable though?? with RR you don't even need 50/50?

70 is like world record high

are you fucking kidding me? find some shmoe off the street or from your miserable life to defraud. no legit firm will want let you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking RETARD

3 months is nothing you brainlet

Attached: chopper.jpg (856x482, 39K)

3 months and 70 trades HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA goddamn hat to double post to call you a fucking TURBO BRAINLET

Show them the light..

Attached: Candle-.jpg (800x450, 43K)

does anyone here ACTUALLY know are you guys just guessing/assuming?

im going to assume the latter

also lel at

Well if you're inexperienced they want a margin of safety to make surd you arent just getting lucky.

During my first year, I was hitting 78% of my trades. Dropped to 63% in my second.

Do you really think prop firms will risk a newbie with 55-60% winning trades? He might be a 45% guy getting lucky.

fair enough.. do you actually work in a prop firm or is that your personal average?

what methods are your favorite.. ie moving averages, ew, rsi?

with that kind of strike rate are you taking lots of day trades or are you a position trader?

Stay in school

project more?

Try a couple thousand you dingleberry. Wow.

wow