Oldfag here. Seeing you faggots constantly whine about falling prices is fucking pathetic...

Oldfag here. Seeing you faggots constantly whine about falling prices is fucking pathetic. You'd think some of you morons would put together the fact that this scenario has played out literally dozens in times on varying scales in an overall rising trend and the fact that we're talking about an intrinsically deflationary asset. Jesus fucking Christ you guys have no business investing in anything besides a fucking savings account. You're worthless.

Attached: btc_now.png (1167x685, 53K)

Which meme chart to believe? Doubling down regardless to top up my stack

bought in during the last bottom; but what got me to invest, amongst all the FUD, was all the investment money coming into crypto at the time. the cycle is repeating on a larger scale now. the sentiment is very similar to 2015. we're all making it

How about going through historical charts? instead of meme charts, memelines, and degenerate gamblers

Attached: btc_now1.png (1142x606, 62K)

A 3 year bull market, straight up from $200 to $20,000.The most explosive in history.
A product with essentially zero consumer use. Bitcoin's market share of world commerce is zero. The total value of goods and services being sold for bitcoin is zero.

you shun degen gamblers but you use the same philosophy they use for their bullshit margin trading

don't act all holier than thou when you're also grasping at straws

Bagholders have short memory.

Still averaging my buys because the next bull will be awesome

Attached: 5CC9D51A013F4965B8794BDF94DF373F.jpg (638x960, 89K)

>The total value of goods and services being sold for bitcoin is zero.

Attached: 812B2E11-D1B6-4033-B950-55D1232F64EC.jpg (638x1000, 100K)

Brainlets bought in at 4k-20k and they STILL didn't sell at a profit! ROFL

They'll never understand

based and redpilled

expect a 6-year bear market starting on Dec 17, for graet justice, kek

Actual oldfag here. Seeing you faggot not recognizing when people on Jow Forums get together to have fun shitposting is fucking pathetic. You'd think you moron would have put together the fact that this scenario has played out this scenario has played out literally dozens in times on varying scales in an overall characteristic way of shitposting and memeing with pink Wojaks and such. Jesus fucking Christ you have no business being in Jow Forums besides taking screencaps to post on fucking Reddit. You're worthless.

>dollar cost averaging

this is the very definition of cope

Attached: suffering.png (540x429, 264K)

oldie but goodie

Attached: ClZIqOjWEAANUh0.jpg large.jpg (736x308, 37K)

>Still caring about grandpa coin

Oldest possible fag here.

Even Tulips have a purpose.

I member this one good times .)

Sold eth for fucking 20$, fomo rebuyed for 50$ sold again on 800$ cryed like dog watching it sour up to 1.3k$

Semi made it you just cant time tops and bottoms retards.

Buyed first eth since 2017 just now for 83$ again lets do it all over again boys!!!!!

> buyed

You fucking cunting piece of shit pajeet, get the fuck out of this board you shitstain sand nigger.

Sad thing is you yor newfag and poorfag here lul

biz in 2018 is so sad palce :/

10 year bear market, $1k end of day!

>you yor newfag
Yes, your English clearly tells me you're rich and not a brown shitskin.