Who here sees the bigger picture of crypto and isn't worried at all?

Who here sees the bigger picture of crypto and isn't worried at all?

Attached: 1499902681156.png (1655x931, 1005K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stiffed.biz/index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im really worried, buying at 1k its not the same than buying at 2 or 3 in the long run.

Here. Although it would be nice if the bricks thrown at my would become fewer

Comfy as fuck. My linkies stay super stinky. The US defense is gonna use it ffs. I will ride this shit to $0 then to $1000

That's true
Welcome to the Internet of trust

The "bigger picture" would take a lifetime or more to reach, if you haven't been paying attention to the market you would see that bitcoin is about to die.

then to $100k, mark my words.

Like several times before. A bubble implodes to zero, Bitcoin never went to zero it's just a market cycle. Thats pretty good and brutal, because many weak normie bitches bought last year.
Nobody knows when the next bullrun will happen, but things are speeding up and shitcoins will die. If anyone still holds shitcoins with zero adoption or even a product, please leave this market.

You mean the bigger picture when crypto is used on the backend, consumers never have to deal with it, and very likely all current coins will be worthless?

the only thing that worries me is the possibility that we've reached the bottom. I need BTC @ $2k and eth @ $50 so I can pick up some more cheap linkies.

kek

Bitcoin=shitcoin
Bullrun=bullshit

what? worried? im not worried

Attached: tenor.gif (400x328, 452K)

I feel like smart contracts and node operators will somehow kick-start the next bull run.

The bigger picture is that it'll all collapse and XRP will run the world. At most, the only other cryptos deserving to stick around are Monero and Bitcoin. The 1400 other bedroom projects are total trash.

>somehow

Nice bigger picture you have there, feget.

Don't forget 'feel like'. Posters here develop their financial deductions based on funny internet pictures and feelings.

[COPING INTENSIFIES]

AI will replace current governments across the world, and will be run using smart contracts in this century or the next 100's of years. The god protocol will be a huge part of this, and will bring bitcoin, ethereum, and chainlink to it's full potential.

I'm worried BECAUSE I see the bigger picture of crypto.

Attached: 1499133577039.png (645x772, 148K)

A bubble also never implodes to zero, what the fuck are you talking about. A bubble only means that an asset is overvaluated and it returns to it's "proper" valuation.

Tulip Bulbs didn't become free because their markets crashed they retained their true value. Houses don't become free after a real estate bubble they just return to their real valuation.

Something similar is happening to crypto now. It's losing value because it's going back to its true valuation, what it truly provides the economy.

Im nearly all in on Quant....so obviously i feel damn comfy. Connects all chains and has the big player connections of banks and enterprise. Cannot fucking fail if crypto recovers.

keep telling yourself that shit. its over.
only SV and small usefull coins like SLT will survive.

> CONTINUALLY STIFF AND BLACKPILLED
> stiffed.biz/index

>shitcoins
>useful

Attached: uno1.gif (500x400, 498K)

> bigger picture
SV
Don’t like it? STIFF
> billionaire mode

Praise kek

PREPARE THE FROGS. KEK IS COMING

Attached: 1544148890832.jpg (505x460, 50K)

You’re not smart

XRP is a Jew scam, retard. They only made it so they can dump on normies like you to fund Interledger.