Chainlink to be listed on coinbase

>blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It says they are exploring not defanitly adding you fucking nugget. Man you guys are desperate.

>conbase lists link
>it dumps even more
yeeessss....

Attached: 1544008783216.jpg (739x446, 553K)

This is a done deal, matter of time not if.

>Bread Wallet

The fuck are you talking about you twat. They clearly state in that article and another article they wrote themself they are just exploring and they must meet a criteria. I can guarantee you that link does not. No progress in over a year! Whew lads.

>Furthermore, our listing process may result in some of these assets being listed solely for customers to buy and sell, without the ability to send or receive using a local wallet
>funds are safu

Attached: a28.jpg (600x568, 38K)

fuck off shill
>As we announced in September, Coinbase’s goal is to offer support for all assets that meet our standards and are fully compliant with local law.

chainlink is a real project that WILL make it into coinbase

except Sergey won the debate organised by coinbase guy. cope harder faggot

Done deal, coming soon brainlet. Buy now to accumulate because this shit is going world fucking wide from a visibility standpoint. This is your last fucking chance to load up at seriously low prices.

Coinbase will be gone by the end of the month. Vaporcoin "volume" no longer pays the bills. Linkies only hodl so it really doesn't matter, meet you at the bottom of the lake.

Link having a direct fiat gateway is exactly what we need. Fuck btc and fuck binance. Link is the God protocol and as such must break free from all associations with other, far inferior cryptos.

Attached: 3F32451B-DD64-4112-AEC0-60C5714EDB19.jpg (232x162, 13K)

without binance none of us would have link

True, but now, like a baby bird leaving the nest, link must move on.

Wtf

I bought on delta newfag

Binance is working on fiat btw. Bnb is one of the safest investments you could make

But link already has a fiat pairing
Doesn’t help when the market shits itself

Remember what happened to BAT after t listing? That's going to happen 10 times worse for LINK.

Based early adopter
Wondering whether I should keep my trading stack on Coinbase or Binance...or both

Who gives a fuck if coinbase offers link when tit looks like they are going to offer 40 other cryptos also

>nugget
I don't like mumbai street insults. Calling people food?! Stupid pajeets. Goddamn nonsense.

>>blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-continues-to-explore-support-for-new-digital-assets-92ba4ab7f465
It they list it it will dump even more you know?

Bed and breakfasts have been drying up over here but Ill take a look into it

>wants a direct fiat gateway
>doesn't even have a functional testnet or anything resembling a product

fucking lol

Uh, no.

Link on Coinbase increases visibility and simplifies future Node operators to acquire Link. Makes perfect sense, especially as more of the uncirculated supply is released. This was bound to eventually happen. Fill your bags now and if you are selling you have to be one huge brainlet.