You inherit this empty warehouse. You aren't allowed to sell/rent it because that would be boring...

You inherit this empty warehouse. You aren't allowed to sell/rent it because that would be boring, and if you grow weed you'd better have some revolutionary new way of concealing it. How do you make your fortune using this tool?

Attached: dfgdf.jpg (1920x680, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5Tb_uSr3ug
youtube.com/watch?v=pCh6c2FtUk4
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/cannabis-forest-discovered-salford-warehouse-15507454
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-44109060
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3D VR sim. Half war sim. Other half horror.

create a mega loft in it with a bed at the center

youtube.com/watch?v=r5Tb_uSr3ug

Interesting stuff.

I organize psytrance goa parties in it

Powerlifting / Olympic lifting gym with a huge stage on one end for events.

meh, looks kinda wack

i like this idea too

Use it to house my various wares

cheers dude. this is what I'd want to do too. old school warehouse parties....the kind that just don't exist anymore. no alcohol, just acid and water.

MASSIVE HUMAN MOUNTAIN ORGIES

Start an exclusive car storage, together with detailing as well as maintenance, etc.

Time to make a nightclub, The Hangar

Id rent it to weed growers unironically

The next big thing: crypto mining! Mining bitcoins. It's like money but from thin air!

it would be amazing, even if no one come, I could enjoy it alone through the night

youtube.com/watch?v=pCh6c2FtUk4

Grow weed in it, but use a revolutionary way to conceal my weed in it so the cops don't find it.

Attached: u-g-Q10O2QT0.jpg (550x412, 31K)

Gokart track in the daytime, warehouse parties at night.

and then sell the revoutionary concealment technology

I'd move all i have in there, build a hut inside. Then lease space inside this warehouse as living space( for other huts that people can build on their plot) to make this some sort of gated community .
The lease would be paid by payments for 100 years, or for a single lump sum up front. ( for a 100 year term lease)

You're hired...how's Chief of Technology sound?

If it were hidden enough/I could manage to not get easily caught, an steroid lab, no doubt. One of the most profitable bussiness if you know what you're doing.

transform it into a duty-free bonded warehouse

GIANT BUG WARS

Indoor sports arena
Or put up some partitions and run a camgirl farm

It depends where the warehouse is. If it's in a major city I can tell you exactly what to do with it. If it's in some bumblefuck middle of nowhere shittown, I have no idea.

I would turn it into a woman's shelter for victims of domestic violence.

Make a hawaiian themed indoor beach park with mini wave pool and tiki bar

Grow food crops in it. 40 stories of hydroponics. LED lights emit only red/blue light. Grows 40% faster than outdoors. Very low electricity costs and overheads. Saves the planet. Is the future.

This is a great idea. Parents can get drunk while their kids play in the wave pool. Make sure you have a good life guard, because any parents willing to drink while their kids are swimming are awful people.

how about... if you filled it with random stuff. crates and crates of anything which is worth anything. then set up a website detailing your stock, and allowing people to sell it themselves on your behalf, on ebay/their sites/whatever, then send us 50% of the money and the customer details, and we ship it to the customer without the middleman being further involved? would that conceivably work? i mean there are lorries filled with endless crates of end-of-line stock every day, surely the stuff is going to a landfill site only because it frees up storage space, so it's potential profit if storage is your thing?

My business inside that particular warehouse would be a three story indoor storage unit facility. $30,000+ a month easy.

Attached: 1542867035776.jpg (657x527, 31K)

Kneepad factory!

I'd rent it since it's the best and easiest way to make big bucks steadily.

go kart
it will barely make any money but it will satisfy my autism immensely

this is definitely the smartest idea in the thread, assuming the warehouse is conveniently located near a large population. storage unit renting is some of the easiest money out there. people are dumb as fuck about there stuff. everyone moves junk into a storage unit with the intention of it only being for a month or two....but so many people just never get around to dealing with it, so 5 years later, they've paid for that stuff 10x, but they still can't be fucked to get rid of grandmas old couches and china.

Outsource it to Amazon

That's why I'm in the storage business, residential rentals too.

Attached: 1542867636138.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>warehouse parties
or
>do the storage, shipping and handling for ecommerce businesses that want to outsource that part of the job, so they basically do dropshipping instead.

dropshipping can work if the shipping time is short. but retards on biz think they can get away by sending it from china LOL

grow weed
while using a shit ton of carbon filters
easy peesy

>grow weed
>while using a shit ton of carbon filters
see the carbon filter in this pic? thats 6 cops having their pic taken by it, in an operation which was worth £23,760,000 per year (12k plants x 3oz x £220 x 3 harvests per year) and as of 48 hours ago and to this moment, they're both in prison crying, and won't be allowed out of their cage until 2032.
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/cannabis-forest-discovered-salford-warehouse-15507454
1 plant can mean 14 years in the UK. they grew 12,000 and a warehouse that size would dwarf it. I mean it's more than even the Drug Minister Victoria Atkins MP makes selling weed...
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-44109060

Attached: 0_SY_MEN_051218ecclesJPG.jpg (810x539, 86K)

The reality is most of these big grows get ratted on....

the things stink for miles around. the bbc article i just linked indicated that there had been complaints of a "smell of weed" for miles around, from British Sugar, when the drug minister cunt grows her 45 acres.
Anyway in the other article it states that "Police were called to the warehouse, which was just behind the library, by bailiffs enforcing a repossession warrant who suspected there was a cannabis farm inside."
it's impossible to do it on a huge scale unless you have some secluded place in the middle of absolutely nowhere. If theres anyone within miles you'll just get locked in a fucking cage like all the others.

Caravan/boat/strailer storage.

Attached: York_Caravan_Storage.jpg (1024x768, 328K)

I don't think you have ever been to a grow house/had a grow...but believe me the cops want you to have some super powers. I have known ppl that got busted, the article said smell/heat, but it was his cunt of a girl friend that grassed him up! she thought he was cheating...

Obviously having bailiffs come around is a sure fire to get busted...

>1 plant can mean 14 years in the UK
it wont tho. not saying you should grow it.

man half the streets of all cities in spain smell of weed during september and october when cunts are drying their weed, no one cares, the police just knock on random doors once a month to take some weed pics and justify their salaries

it's legal to grow in spain

I will rent it to my hearts content and grow weed on the side, after that I will sell it because fuck rules and OP is a faggot

Attached: 1526389283905.jpg (640x640, 82K)

not true
it's a legal hole because the laws are fucking mediocre and the police and judges do as they please, plenty of people been fined for growing a single plant

thx ;)

it's decriminalised for personal cultivation. my dad retired to spain.

it also depends on your priors. so for any grow you very much could, and for a warehouse that size you very much would

Grow hydroponic lettuce and other high yield greens and sell at the local farmer's market every week.

Cybernetics R&D

Open up a wax, ball bearing, banana peel factory.