BTC whales meeting? Need a quick rundown on these meetings

Also wtf I see mentions of LINK in the comments wtf so it was true all along? Are they fucking with us? I NEED ANSWERS

Attached: screenshot00951.png (941x573, 745K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bo368esFn-W/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

T-thanks guys

Flush yourself down the toilet, faggot trash ball.

No u

All of these faggots will burn.

Attached: satoshi_burns.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

Yeah what is going on here?!

Op youve prob been ignoring my replies and threads about whales moving to link. Do yourself a favor and stop believing the fud and that chainlink is a meme. Chainlink is acually the craziest thing in the fucking world.

Attached: EF3D6E89-6F47-4B8C-9FF1-FB90ED8288AD.jpg (832x4096, 462K)

from 100's millions to just a few. I guess they're pissed and want to do something to keep the status quo

So pic in op is not larp????? Link me to the thread pretty please sempai

When are they going to start accumulating again?

Ive been using simple TA to swing this link crash. Sorry for swinging guys but im a neet and have no money. Link has a support around 6-55k sats it can stay on this floor or go below it if btc keeps shitting the bed. I will not be suprised to see .15c link again, but also wont be suprised if link comes out with a huge announcement. Remeber they are in the middle of their marketing. Im buying chance i get below 20c which i think it just hit now and buying a lot if it reaches .10-15c. If you are scared to buy all at once just DCA your purchases.

Didn't answer my question. I want to know when the whales will start accumulating again.

They aren't. It was a pump and dump. Links charts we're insane, people noticed and abused it.

He didn’t ask you

It really hasn't dumped that hard and is mostly due to BTC and low volume. Also whales took alot of link off exchanges so def wasn't a pump and dump. There is swing trading going on but it started going down when btc shit the bed

The plot thickens... check post date

instagram.com/p/Bo368esFn-W/

Attached: IMG_20181207_190359.png (1440x1440, 371K)

>instagram.com/p/Bo368esFn-W/
>October 13th

Shieeeeeee

Attached: 1540323388496.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

Looking at his posts it doesnt seem so my dude

AND ITS PUMPING WTF IS THIS SHIT

Attached: 1541551446001.png (895x856, 561K)

They are currently accumulating. They helped it pump to 60c along with the news. They sold and been rebuying this crash to keep upping their stacks. Listen man, you need to start thinking for yourself and figure out why chainlink gets fudded so fucking hard when people think "its a meme". YOU need to do the research, dont go by anyone else word but yours! Im telling you right fucking now please find the truth, im not larping or joking.

how many linkies to be stinky rich?

anger

Attached: 1529324860794s.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Attached: brownBunny.jpg (498x592, 105K)

Attached: 1540190281446.jpg (571x542, 79K)

bump because I also want answers

Rich 10k
Stinky rich 100k

brainlet here...what does this mean?

Read some posts and googled a bit he seemed to have guesses a bunch of things about the crypto markets. need a brainmore to tell me more tho

What does this have anything to do with chainlink? I'm a little out of the loop here.

He made a post about it and some stories it seems

something about Sergey getting drunk and pulling his dick out at a BBQ.

Bet these clowns don't own 100 BTC together

Your prob right but their insta profiles look like theyre ballin desu sempai

looks like a bunch of faggots who rented some sports cars and stuff to promote their shitty startup to me

Larping after events happen. Literally kys

what startup? need awaring please

do the needful sir

since the time of the post link has been on a steady rise hold me familia we're gonna make it

Attached: 1541759858487.gif (400x400, 1.89M)

Checked
keep going up where the fuck is oppppp

can anyone post the 7777777 with the mountain and moon behind looks retro

look at the profiles of the people who are commenting on his posts, then look at the people this "whale" is following.
Fake and hacked accounts each and everyone of them.