Who else took out loans to buy BTC in the 5.8-6.3k range?

How do you not kill yourself every single day?

Each day I wake up and tell myself today is the day I end it all but then I bitch out by EOD. There is literally no reason for me to keep on living.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_06_27_at_1.05.21_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

jesus christ man how big is your loan?

I went all in at 8000 and “bought the dip” at 6000

Attached: 83A91715-4845-48A9-A017-413F0BEB96EB.jpg (437x318, 27K)

$40,000... More than I could afford to pay back... I was certain it was the bottom.

cheer up, if you panic sell nwo you can pay of half your debt :'~]

I'm down to $18,000 from the 40k loan.

cash out and then declare bankruptcy after you put the money you have left in a foreign account. from your bank account to a paypal then to another bank account minimum

Why cant he just cash out and say he spent it? Bury thay shit in the backyard or something? What are they gonna do, send Bassett hounds to his house to sniff out the money?

You know how traders OF ANY FINANCIAL MARKET make money? They fucking scalp LEVERAGED INSTRUMENTS, and the faster these days the better. If it goes wrong, they are out fucking quick time, like a burning rat.

They don't put loans into an unleveraged meme after a parabolic rise that has pensioners talking about it, then sit there for a year while it tanks.

Attached: Bookmap main screen.jpg (1995x1053, 364K)

>took out loans to buy BTC in the 5.8-6.3k range

Attached: evans.png (467x456, 199K)

>You should start frauding the bank user this will end well :^)

Lmao fucking retard we told you it’s going to 1k or even lower. You deserve everything that is happening and it’s entirely you fault, you control your destiny.

Youre the user who i recomend bookmap a week ago?

no I'm not, you don't need bookmap but it's a nice crutch for this kind of shit. It doesn't matter, it's horribly difficult to keep your head doing this and people who take loans out should stay away like it's radioactive cancer.

Dude I took out loans to buy btc at then fucking top and put on a fair bit of CC debt. I ended up selling low just to get rid of the CC debt, and am paying the loans down now. The shame and self hatred is fucking unbearable.

damn bro post your eth wallet, i'm gonna help you out

>what is monero?

0x56F37da0712Cf79eD69756c6DFc201999930240C

thank you bro we'r all friends

nice just sent you a huge amount ;)

enjoy bro

There are so many stories like OP's. If you were more responsible it wouldn't have happened. You wouldn't have gambled with more money than you could afford to lose. I hope you didn't have a wife and kids whose futures you gambled too, like a shocking number of people I see on here.

One of the most frustrating things about it for the rest of us is that it's a good argument for the nanny state, because when you give people long lines of credit, when you let them borrow more than they can afford to lose, and when they're crushed by depression because they tried to take the easy way out and get-rich-quick and instead are going to have work harder than anyone else if they want to get out of it, inevitably what happens is they simply become additional expenses for the state, or for their families, or for charity.

Attached: 1526684438023.jpg (1024x595, 74K)

damn a nigga got FORM'd

Uhh eventually he will have to transfer it to some wallet that can then exchange to USD, which will be tied to his name.

Unless you plan on spending it in darknet markets

Its just money. Declare bankruptcy and start over.

ROFL

OP here.

Here's my ETH wallet. Nothing you could send would ever take this pain away unless you could erase the last year of my life from my memory.

0x25801063c342eacb466286ef211dc26bea2b8fa3

Lesson learned I guess

damn fuck it i'm feeling generous today, just sent you a really nice amount

enjoy your christmas present bro

Buy the dip, this time it's so low it physically cannot go any lower.

I took a loan to buy 200k of ZIL. My break even is at 3.6 cents. How fucked am I?

Honestly, it could bounce back, but to be brutally honest, you are going to have to pay those loans back with hard work as it might not bounce for a while.

At the height I had over 250k. Now I have about 15k. My total investment: about 300 bucks. Iron hands baby.

Attached: 88EB0B6A-5F5C-4187-BFE4-386274069465.jpg (750x750, 122K)

Get another loan and buy the dip now

he is just larping dude

If you didnt cash out, none of you ever had the money retards

Atleast you didn't take out loans in December of 2017 when it was over 10k.

how is this even possible? what did you buy? when?

Dude do you really want that op loses rest of the money too